• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Man, Artist, & Pokémon Master: A Legend is Reborn

HappySlappyDurandalEX

Nagendul Brood of Remnant's Zerg Swarm
Years
Man, Artist, & Pok?mon Master: A Legend is Reborn

Hello Folks, HappySlappy Durandal here!! It's been a LOOOONG while since i last partaken in these forums, since I was around 15 in fact (22 now). Now I am back and I hope to contribute somewhat often to this site. Well regardless of that fact, let me tell you a bit about myself and my interests!

I am a man of many interests and hobbies, many which correlate to my Pok?mon passions. Drawing, writing fan-fiction (Pok?mon and non-Pok?mon alike), reading said content, anime watching, listening to music, cooking, video gaming, and a nice campaign of tabletop role playing gaming (D&D, FATE, Pathfinder etc.).

I will change my avatar/profile picture into an original sketch I create, once I figure out what I truly want to represent my passions. In the mean time, I hope that you will all take care of me since I am a little rusty in my forumese...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Welcome to the forum! :3 Urrr, welcome back xD I'm an old time member here, too! Older than you even :P 28 now, was here since 13.

I'm a residant fangirl (over korrina) around these joints now. I think she's just so sexy and I don't care who knows! :D Or if they think i'm 'weird' cuz she could be younger than me (she's not real?), or 'is a fictional person' and i'm old enough to like be a mom now o_o; Oh well. I have aspergers syndrome.....must i follow all your silly rules, people? :P I'm not hurting anyone.

I hope we can be friends^^

HappySlappyDurandalEX

Nagendul Brood of Remnant's Zerg Swarm
Years
I totally 110% agree with your comment, and thank you! I would be down for being friends, partially because Aspergers is something that makes me who I am as well. Feel free to message me about whatever you wish! I will be prepping for battle against the forces of procrastination in order to release my first fleshed out fan fiction at some point in the future.

Honestly I am a Elesa (Nimbasa City Gym Leader), Riley (Female D/P goth queen), and Dahlia (P/HG/SS Battle Frontier arcade goddess) kind of guy!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Years
Welcome here (again)!

Elesa is one of my favourites too.
I'm looking forward to read some of your work. Do you write stories out of your head or do you use your RP adventures as inspiration? I'm currently writting down the whole story of one of my older RP superhero campain.

Years
Drawing and writing are some of my bigger hobbies too. *^* Though I tend to keep my stories to myself lol, while art is something I'm more public about. welcome back Durandal =)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wonderful! More artists on PC! I am very much looking forward to seeing what your avatar will look like once it's completed! And if you feel up to it you can post some more of your art in the Art Studio! n_n

Welcome to PC, HappySlappyDurandalEX. I hope you have a great time here!

Back