• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Thanks Zeak I appreciate it. Also a head's up I did a new game on version 10 and was at choosing my starter pokemon and randomized it and it gave me another error. I soft reset about 15 times to check different things that might make the error occur and sometimes changing the screen size helped and sometimes it didn't. Sorry I didn't grab the error code that came up this time. If I see it again I'll grab it. But so far the game is running smoothly and haven't had any problems except for the battle background being only black when I send out my pokemon out and turning blue once battle actually starts.
Let me know if there are any more errors and ill fix then ASAP

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Something is coming for post game and it might look like something from the past !
EmeraldBFLogo.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
---------------------------
Pokemon Green Remix
Exception: TypeError

DrawText:13:in `clone'

DrawText:13:in `getLineBrokenChunks'

DrawText:1060:in `drawTextEx'

BW_Options:662:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:653:in `loop'

BW_Options:709:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:652:in `pbActivateWindow'

BW_Options:652:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:735:in `pbStartScreen'

BW_Load:836:in `loadSpriteConversion'

I keep getting this error when trying to change the options, any fixes?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Pokemon Green Remix
Exception: TypeError

DrawText:13:in `clone'

DrawText:13:in `getLineBrokenChunks'

DrawText:1060:in `drawTextEx'

BW_Options:662:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:653:in `loop'

BW_Options:709:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:652:in `pbActivateWindow'

BW_Options:652:in `pbOptions'

BW_Options:735:in `pbStartScreen'

BW_Load:836:in `loadSpriteConversion'

I keep getting this error when trying to change the options, any fixes?
Already stated this in previus post all you have to do is change what you need then just hit the back button on the keyboard instead of going onto this is an error or it will throw up this error at you

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
Already stated this in previus post all you have to do is change what you need then just hit the back button on the keyboard instead of going onto this is an error or it will throw up this error at you
Sorry, didn't see that thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
Please help I get this error every time I try to open the game

Script 'New TitleScreen' line 48: NameError occurred

uninitialized constant PBSpecies

It started happening after it crashed + autosaved

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 20, 2018
Please help I get this error every time I try to open the game

Script 'New TitleScreen' line 48: NameError occurred

uninitialized constant PBSpecies

It started happening after it crashed + autosaved

I have the same error, but i got it the first time i tried to play the game

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hi, This game is awesome but I have one question that can I switch back to no random pokemon option? Pokemon are lot random even special pokemon too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
hello again zeak. One question, in the next update, will you solve the error of the 3d animated sprites with their backs?

Is that the screen freezes, an error message comes out and the game comes out, that's what I mean.

Apparently the sprites 3d animated of backs, freeze the screen, the sprites of front do not.
I do not know why, it will be because of the size of the sprite. However, black and white pokemon sprites have no fault. But I like to use animated 3D sprites.

If you can fix it in the next update, you would do me a big favor.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
hello again zeak. One question, in the next update, will you solve the error of the 3d animated sprites with their backs?

Is that the screen freezes, an error message comes out and the game comes out, that's what I mean.

Apparently the sprites 3d animated of backs, freeze the screen, the sprites of front do not.
I do not know why, it will be because of the size of the sprite. However, black and white pokemon sprites have no fault. But I like to use animated 3D sprites.

If you can fix it in the next update, you would do me a big favor.

this is probably due to how big the sprites are and the pc your running it on.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Is there any documentation of the location of pokemon and other ingame changes? By the way the game has been a great experience for me thus far!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
this is probably due to how big the sprites are and the pc your running it on.

The 3d sprites animated from the back, I redimension them with a program called ezgif.
I put them in a medium size without becoming dwarfs and then I convert them into png with a program called GIF2PNG.

The sprites are about the same size as the pokemon black and white version, but more a bit bigger.

The pc is phenomenal and the fangames I play also work well.

That's why I told you, that if you could solve the screen, so that the animated 3D sprites with their backs can move on the screen like black and white and not freeze the screen and exit the game.

The black and white version pokemon sprites we already know that they work and the screen does not freeze, but animated 3d sprites do not work well and that's why I ask you if you can fix it.
The front sprites go great, but the backs do not, is what happens.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
PSA!

Anyone who receives the error when starting the game "You do not have the permission to access the item"

I found the solution. RIght click on the game.exe and "tick" the "unblock" box. Next, disable your anti-virus program and you're good to go.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Sorry for double post. Just reporting some findings on the crashes I've encountered.

1. Game crashes when adjusting the settings in Option menu.2
2. Crashes when operating the Pokedex.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Sorry for double post. Just reporting some findings on the crashes I've encountered.

1. Game crashes when adjusting the settings in Option menu.2
2. Crashes when operating the Pokedex.

1: If you go to "This is an Error" it crashes , just hit the esc key to go back.
2: Not sure why

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
How can I make it a bit harder? lvl 5 - 10 mons give about 500 exp , i'm in the first gym and all my team is about lvl 20 while brock's 18 and i have just farmed with trainers and blue

Edit: also how can i make the sprites move as they did in some previous versions, now they are static and i don't like that too much

Last edited:
Back