• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
In the features of the game I said I have added new moves (>150 moves) but not all the moves, so this attack isn't in the rom yet.

ok thanks i also found a possible bug not a huge deal but when i use a mega gem on my Blastoise its gender changed from male to female

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
shogun did you ever try to change the sprites?

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
can anyone give me their honest review of this hack? looks interesting but i want to know if it's worth my time

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2022
Can someone take a look in picture and explain me how is it happen? I followed everything Shogun instructed. Thanks for help in advance.

Pic: http:[double slash]imgur.com[slash]lziC4Jy (Since I'm new here I can't post direct link)

Years
Ok I'm stuck at the team rocket hideout I've been to the ice cave and beat them there and every time I try to go into the warehouse it says that I need another password

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Hi, I beat Proton I think for the 2nd time (lv 80 Mega Gengar ain't no joke) and got the Aurora Ticket. So I flew to Vermillion and tried to go to Birth Island, but the only options I got were the seven islands. I searched the thread for "Deoxys" but got nothing, couldn't find anything in the game guide so I figured I post here, sorry if I'm missing something simple lmao (My game doesn't recognize the other ticket you get by that point in the game as well. I patched the most recent .ups file as well)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 5, 2016
Hello, i have two questions:
1: Where can I find piplup? i' ve searched all the safari zone and I only found chimchar and turtwig.

2: Where is the best place in this game to level up pokemons??.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
1: Where can I find piplup? i' ve searched all the safari zone and I only found chimchar and turtwig.

Go fishing in the first area of the safari zone. I think Piplup is with the Old or Good Rod. I haven't played the whole game, but to train for the E4 I fought a bunch of wild pokemon in Victory Road, and used the VS Seeker on the 6 bikers at the beginning of Cycling Road

Shogun

I'll be back
Years

for question 2 : after the e4, the best place to train your team is ... to fight all the trainers you see because the density of trainers is increase in all the new regions

before the E4, the best place is in isle 1, next to the "thermal grotto". you have numerous black belt there and you can easily heal your team in the grotto.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 2, 2016
I have interests in starting my own rom hack, since yours in so detailed and you have so many things already implemented perhaps i could ask you a couple questions.

1. Can you make the character you have based on the first pokemon in your party?

Basically my hack would work alot like Pokemon Conquest in the fact that there is a specific person dedicated to the certain pokemon. Personally i'd do One Piece so Sanji for example would eventually become Blaziken

2. Can you add an event that would be triggered by a certain character sleeping?

Basically what id want is for the pokemon progression to be based on something completely different than previous games. For example during the 2 years Sanji spent on Ivankov's island he faced very different forms of challenges than anyone else

Id like for there to be specific stones to get to get any evolution's or mega evolutions. This would for example be just torchic, a completely solo experience where to become strong you have to individually build you characters to become great.

Both the SH Pirates and Allies would possess these sorts of solo challenges. Essentially once you sleep youd be transported to Ivankov's crossdresser island and you'd have challenges from beginner to advanced(granted you picked torchic as your first pokemon in your party)

3. Could a Ship be implemented(a fully surfing one that would also possess features similar to your buyable house)?

Id ideally love to make this based on sailing since one piece is about pirates and the islands aren't as bunched up as pokemon is.

4. What do you think about the idea?

I made a couple of threads trying to discuss the topic but nobody really commented about it.

One Piece or Naruto seemed like they'd work the best without having to completely overhaul the typing and i am 1000x a bigger fan of One Piece(greatest anime ever, even better than pokemon) #shots fired

Back