• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Just so you know I was in a double battle and xatu was on the rival side and used ominous wind and it caused my game to crash.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i find it hilarious that you mention ebony phantom in your documentation lol. not like it matters when no one outside of china plays that amirite :)

Last edited:
Years
i find it hilarious that you mention ebony phantom in your documentation lol. not like it matters when no one outside of china plays that amirite :)
Have you ever played Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0EX The Boundless Chaos? It is similar but not same.
In the Ebony Phantom, there have red, green and blue world. In the red world, it is Hoenn region, there are Gen 1-3 stories in this world, you can got Gen 1-3 legendaries; In the green world, it is Sai Nuo region, there are Gen4-5 stories in this world, you can got Gen 4-5 legendaries in the green world; But in the blue world, there are nothing. This game doesn't have any of Gen 6 materials, all of the datas are the same as Gen 5.
In my game, there have truck, airplane and rocket world. In the truck world, it is Hoenn region, you know Hoenn region is a big land region , you can got Gen 1-3 legendaries in this region too; In the airplane world, it is made up of a lot of islands, there are more of half of the region is ocean, it looks like thousand islands lake, it also looks like Hawaii, you can got Gen 4-5 legendaries in this region too; In the rocket world, it will let you have a trip on the solar system planets, you can get Gen 6 legendaries in this region. Also, you know the Pokemon Sun and Moon will come soon, so the third world hints the Gen 7 story, too. You can understand the truck world represents the land, the airplane world represents the ocean, the rocket world represents the sky.
If you have played Pokemon Ebony Phantom 5.0 EX, you can feel it is pretty good game, it has new moves, new items, new abilities, TM is reusable and some features which the other hacked game cannot realize it. The creditor of that hacked game has very high technology, there are almost none of people can do better than him, his nickname is EP. But unfortunately, 5.0 EX is his last one project, because EP doesn't have any time to renew it, and he doesn't allowed any of people to do any hack on his Pokemon game, then he said "Phantom will dissipate eventually, but it's love and belief will keep forever". Then some of people want to be his successor, but he has denied, because none of people have his ability. So I think if LC wants to be his successor to renew the Pokemon Ebony Phantom 6.0, he probably agree with. EP is good at English, he is learning Master in US, too. I guess if EP really decide to renew the 6.0 version, it will be quite better than my Eternal Snow V2.0 a lot. I knew this game has the same features as Ebony Phantom, because it comes from LC's patch, I cannot did very well without LC's patch, so I think my game is not only belong to mine but also belong to LC's, because if I say it belongs to me only, not say it also belongs to him, I think it is not regard to LC'S work achievement, you know he has spent a lot of years on Rom base.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016
I can't fight the southeast gym, because I'm not allowed to go to this region, but I already defeated the Hoenn League

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Hey I defeated the league and it won't let me go to the southwest gym can you help me out please

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Sorry for asking so much questions but where is the second gym when you defeat Steven

Back