• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Gaming Section: The Adventures of Pokémon has now Launched!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Adventures of Pok?mon has now Launched!

58db5896c22ebd9b74e242bbfb30e8672004ac7f_hq.gif

8/11/2018

Spr_RS_Interviewer.png

Welcome, by glorious friends to the #1 news network for all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! I'm of course your host, Gabby! In front of me is everyone's favourite cameraman, Ty! Hello and happy weekend, everyone! At long last, the new event has begun in the Previous Generations section: The Adventures of Pok?mon!

It's a new type of post system in the board where you'll be able to obtain Rare Pokemon, Items, Medals, Badges, and even participate in many Pokemon contests. Basically, this challenges you to post effectively, but your progress there will grow if you do!

Will you be able to obtain the coveted Contest Master Cup, to become the top Co-coordinator? Oooh, this will be GREAT news coverage!

Ahem. Aaaaand that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed today's news, as there will be more exciting news soon to come! This is Gabby and Ty... signing off! Have a beautiful day!​

Back