• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I've tried BotW and Minish Cap and the one where he is in kokori village and there's a tree and spiders and stuff hmmm whats it called. Maybe that was Ocarina of Time actually? Haha

Years
I've tried BotW and Minish Cap and the one where he is in kokori village and there's a tree and spiders and stuff hmmm whats it called. Maybe that was Ocarina of Time actually? Haha

that was definitely ocarina of time!
did u not like it?

Y'all I have no motivation to work today

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I may claim Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland in the games claiming thread xD

I've re-won that game quite a few times in the past and also it inspired the story line for my old fake Pokemon games I made up when I was a teenager xD

pkmin3033

...the original, not the awful second one. Yeah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
if i'd claim a game it'd be Little Big Adventure 2

this game was perfection
per
fec
tion

little_big_adventure_2_twinsens_odessey_image_UjI9jhXmbbYtaM0.jpg

BUT even i admit that we should move this convo to the Video Game section now, and start talking about the weather or food or school again a la true OT spirit

Years
I have tomorrow off work because of an approaching typhoon. We've had some pretty bad weather in the past but never closed before because of it.

Well the good thing is it's that the educational board of the region is forcing training centres to close as a precaution rather than my work actually putting safety over profits willingly...if they did that then I really would be nervous for tomorrow.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Hurricanes are like the worst. This won't be as bad as Irma was to Florida since it's a tropical storm now, but I'm still worried.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nap, hmmm. Nap or imgur. Nap or lazying around and watching TV. Nap or casually browsing PC.

Nap should always come first. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back