• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask the star child

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i really like answering questions about myself so lets do this again yeet
basics:
-my name is skylar
-i'm 20 years old
-yes i really like youtube at my age and am unhealthily obsessed with it. feel free to ask why.
-i am in community college currently
-i am in a relationship and have been for 10 months
-i really like pokemon but not nearly as much as i used to when i was younger
edit: -i'm nonbinary and use they/them pronouns. if you have any questions feel free to ask but don't be rude about it thanks

that's all i can think of. feel free to ask anything else you wanna ask.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
What is it exactly about Jacksepticeye that you like? Is it his energy? His general outlook on life?? That sexy accent????

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Are you sure this is not part & parcel to those who have access to smartphone technology?

Do you have a star up on you like OnStar, star child?
i'm..not sure? i just really like youtube. i don't really have any friends irl so youtube sort of..fills that part for me.

and i don't think i have a favorite star, that i can think of? sorry if i misinterpreted that question.

What is it exactly about Jacksepticeye that you like? Is it his energy? His general outlook on life?? That sexy accent????
;3 oh heck yeah it's definitely that sexy accent. skdls no but really,,, i just really like how.. genuine and open minded he is. he's always so loving and caring to everyone in his community and.. he treats everyone like people. his energy is also a big part of it though because.. i dunno. in an odd way, his energy makes me want to get up and do things with my life. i also love how positive he is all the time (though i know he does have his bad days of course and that's okay!!) and i just.. there's just something about him that.. i just really love. i feel more of a connection to him than i have with any other youtuber i've been obsessed with in the past. it's nice. he feels..real. like he's not just a video on the screen, if that makes sense.

Years
How is your life going on?
Why are you obesessed with youtube?
What are the things that make you feel bad?
Do you consider yourself picky about everything?
What is your favorite games?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Are you a sanrio fan? :)
i am! my favorite sanrio character is hello kitty!

Man this whole PC being down thing is annoying I can only access it on my phone while not connected to wifi
big agree. it seems to be working on my laptop fine now tho 0:

How is your life going on?
Why are you obesessed with youtube?
What are the things that make you feel bad?
Do you consider yourself picky about everything?
What is your favorite games?
my life is alright i guess. pretty uneventful for the most part.
im obsessed with youtube mostly because i don't have any friends irl and watching youtube helps fill the void that i feel because i lack social interaction. but i also just..feel at home and comfortable and happy while watching youtube.
hmm.. i think my depression tends to make me feel bad, as does whenever i do not get enough attention from my boyfriend (he does give me a lot im just very clingy lol) and making bad grades makes me feel bad as well. i dunno. lots of small stuff.
i don't. at least i don't think so. i'm mostly picky about foods and clothes because some textures bother me.
my favorite games are pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky, pokemon moon, sonic adventure, sonic heroes, shadow the hedgehog, and sonic adventure 2.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
What's your fav color?
i really like pastel pink/pastel blue!

jacksepticeye has a sexy accent can confirm

okay but apart from him i know he's great what other youtubers do you watch?
i mostly watch dan and phil (daniel howell and amazingphil as well as their gaming channel danandphilgames), pewdiepie and shane dawson. aside from those 3 and jackaboy i don't really avidly keep up with any other youtubers. there are some i'll occasionally watch, like game grumps (i love their 10 minute power hours) and jontron (whenever he uploads) but aside from them there's not really any others popping up in my head currently.

Back