• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2018 College Football Discussion

Sirfetch’d

The college football season has officially kicked off and this thread will be used to discuss everything about it. Post your thoughts, rankings, weekly and playoff predictions here and we can break them down. Have fun! oh and War Eagle

My thoughts after the first week? The SEC looks as dominant as ever with Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Georgia all being in the mix for the playoff. The Big 10 is probably the second conference but Penn State and Michigan State really failed to live up to their preseason rankings. Right now neither of those teams can beat Ohio State or Wisconsin if they played. As for the other conferences, the Pac 12 really needs Stanford to run the table to have a chance at the playoff with Washington losing to Auburn. Washington could still get in but I think they would need Auburn to lose twice, which may not happen. The ACC is really down aside from Clemson and maybe Virginia Tech. As for the Big 12, I don't know. Oklahoma looks good, West Virginia might have the best QB in the country, and TCU looks solid, but we won't really know until they start playing each other.

My top 10 as of right now:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Auburn
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Oklahoma
7. Wisconsin
8. LSU
9. Washington
10. Notre Dame

Playoff prediction:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Wisconsin

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Alabama looks like they have a stud QB in Tagovailoa, so we're all doomed.

But in the words of Ed Orgeronn fiiwjfueo fjiejri dkskfjwi fjjeir, Go Tigahs.

keremcem

keremcem
Years
The college football season has officially kicked off and this thread will be used to discuss everything about it. Post your thoughts, rankings, weekly and playoff predictions here and we can break them down. Have fun! oh and War Eagle

My thoughts after the first week? The SEC looks as dominant as ever with Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Georgia all being in the mix for the playoff. The Big 10 is probably the second conference but Penn State and Michigan State really failed to live up to their preseason rankings. Right now neither of those teams can beat Ohio State or Wisconsin if they played. As for the other conferences, the Pac 12 really needs Stanford to run the table to have a chance at the playoff with Washington losing to Auburn. Washington could still get in but I think they would need Auburn to lose twice, which may not happen. The ACC is really down aside from Clemson and maybe Virginia Tech. As for the Big 12, I don't know. Oklahoma looks good, West Virginia might have the best QB in the country, and TCU looks solid, but we won't really know until they start playing each other.

My top 10 as of right now:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Auburn
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Oklahoma
7. Wisconsin
8. LSU
9. Washington
10. Notre Dame

Playoff prediction: