• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
attachment.jpg

^
|
That's one of our banners.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
K thats pretty cool Xd. But I could make one like the ones in my sig but for this club XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
You can make any banners you want for the club :). We just make banners, and put the ones we want in our sigs. Any member can choose which one of our banners to use, or they could make thier own.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Hmm... Well, I think I'm done making Banner-like-things for a while... But you can ask when other members get online.

DarkLink said:
Hey, I wanna join! XD I love all the pokemon games!

I'm sure you can join, DarkLink. AttackRage555 will have to say so (i'm sure he will), but you can post and all in the mean time.

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok I dont know if this has been done already but has anyone got good movesets and Pokemon to use them with in order to win all the contest on Ruby/Sapphire.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Well, you can try this:

SMART:

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Shadow Punch

COOL:

Hyper Beam
Brick Break
Rain Dance
Thunder Bolt

TOUGH:

Earthquake
Harden
Tackle
Sandstorm

CUTE:

Rest
Sleep Talk
Snore
Attract

BEAUTY:

Rain Dance
Hail
Blizzard
Hydro Pump

It would be better if you posted the pokemon you want to use... Otherwise there is basicly unlimited possibilities. The above are for any pokemon that can learn them.

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I was thinking of using Blaziken for Beauty cus all fire moves are are in the Beauty category XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Where could I get a blue scarf and would I keep doing Sunny day then Overheat. But I already have the first three rank ribbons for Beauty but I just cant get the MAster one XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
In order to get the blue scarf, you need to have a pokemon with very high beauty, basicly the maximum in beauty. Then you can talk it to the Pokemon Fan Club Chairman with your high-beauty pokemon in the head position of your party. He will give you the Blue Scarf if it's beauty is high enough.

You can use Sunny Day and Overheat (worked for me), but you might use Bulk Up first. That way you will earn an extra heart each turn (for a total of four + Bulk Ups appeal). Rock Smash is there if you use enough Bulk upps, to score extra points. I'd do this:

Turn 1: Bulk Up
Turn 2: Sunny Day
Turn 3: Overheat
Turn 4: Sunny Day
Turn 5: Overheat

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
Ummm

Aha ha how about we Nominate 2 people for each game and vote on whos most Groudon,Kyogre,Charizard,Venasaur
im going for Charizard

Back