• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Lord Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Have any of you heard of MMC, better yet, Mount Moon Community? Well, I used to be on their as Rainbow Lord too. The reason I left wasn't because I got banned. I had a perfect 0% Warning Meter. The reason I left was because most of the time, when I went on, there weren't alot of members online. So this thread didn't go over as well I thought it would. But i think It'll go well here. You see, like most T.V Host Shows, The Host (Or Hostess!) would interview different people. So I thought it would be a great idea to do it here!
O.K, the way I'll interview someone is to send them at least 3 questions and and at the most 5. So, if you want to be interviewed, just P.M me ( Private Message) or post up here that you want to. I promise that you WILL be interviewed, no matter who you are! And if no one wants to be interviewed, I'll just post up a short biography on a random anime or manga character or maybe a real celeb!
O.K. The lines are now opened! So apply now! I guarentee that I will only post up info that you WANT to be posted up!

Years
Sorry I've been away so long. Now, for my very first guest, IT"S Cyber Blastoise!
Cyber Blastoise joined PokéCommunity at September 22nd, 2008. His Birthday is September 14, 1990, which makes him 18. His Biographt reads "
Water pokemon......Love em or be destroyed by them.....you decide... "He has 9 known friends; ace_45, Astinus, Kudzu, Metamence, naruto uchiha, Neo Queen Serenity, SamuraiMaster, Shadowfaith and Shining Starlight. I can only find one thread by Cyber Blastoise, which is "Bill of the Future"Link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154461Cyber Balastoise has last been on January 3rd, 2009 12:07 AM, a week ago.Interests Swimming and making puzzles/riddles Location In the Marina Trench Gender Male ♂ Nature Naive Occupation Sanitation Engineer Favorite Pokémon Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, and Empoleon And that's Cyber Blastoise for ya!
Now I'm making a new rule. Once, Twice or perhaps Thrice a day, I will randomly choose a person or personelle from the Who's Online list after 12:00 a.m and send them a P.M, asking them if I can interview them. You can accept or decline. No force.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
...too bad this thread hasn't been posted for longer than a month, so, if you are still interested on this, I'd ask you to remake it :x

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back