• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day One
The townspeople were gathered around the central podium of Haven, murmuring among themselves as they discussed the events of the morning. The Seer was dead. What was going to happen now?

"Attention! Attention!" The townsfolk quieted down as a gruff, loud voice boomed, piercing the noise. Standing at the central podium were two figures: Haven's Priest, Naku, and the Judge, Zami.

Zami stepped forward, her slender frame both a symbol of comfort and unease. She was the one that listened to the complaints of the citizens of Haven and passed out sentences accordingly. "The Seer is dead and Lilith and her daemons have invaded Haven. Any one of us could be a traitor!" Her stern eyes scanned the crowd with an intensity that made a few people shift uncomfortably.

"Now is not the time to panic!" Naku continued. "Now is the time to think rationally! It's our duty to uncover the sinners among us and bring them to justice!"

Zami nodded. "So what say you all? If anyone has any knowledge, let them come forth lest they be themselves guilty!"

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
MorallyIncorrect as ???
arachnidsGrip as ???
Sonata as ???
gimmepie as ???
Klippy as ???
honey as ???
Foxrally as ???
Orpheus as ???
Reisen as ???
Juno as ???
El Héroe Oscuro as ???
Zehn as ???
H.A.N. as ???
Zero as ???
Weiss Schnee as ???
GreenFlame as ???
Sphealo as ???
Chocolate™ as ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
So the game has started then?

Someone post something so we can try to make people crack...

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Kill Greenflame. He was the first to talk.

I kid

But yeah. People start talking. Someone might be stupid enough to slip up.
Go on then. Keep talking buddy, we can wait all day.

I'm watching you.

jk but everyone's a suspect

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
You can watch me all you want but you want get anything, I'm too busy watching everyone else.
That's a rather suspicious typo there...

Honestly though, since we have to lynch someone, this first lynch is going to be pretty much blind and baseless unless someone does something suspicious.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If we are going to lynch someone, I suggest that we dont vote for one person. As a GM of one particular Mafia session that I did before, I found that lynching a person without any opposition really makes finding the Hellspawn hard and we would be wasting our precious Havenites. As much as possible we should aim for atleast getting two suspects rather pointing all of our fingers at one.

So far, we have no suspects but time will tell, I guess.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
7 5 12 10 16

I went to random.org and got those five numbers when going from 1-18. So listing off those people (excluding gm in this) we get Klippy, foxrally, Juno, Zehn and Sphealo. And I'll throw myself up there too. There's a list of random people to choose from so that at the end of the day if there's nothing to go off of you don't feel like you're singling anyone out.

foxrally
gimmepie
Juno
Klippy
Sphealo
Sonata
Zehn

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
7 5 12 10 16

I went to random.org and got those five numbers when going from 1-18. So listing off those people (excluding gm in this) we get Klippy, foxrally, Juno, Zehn and Sphealo. And I'll throw myself up there too. There's a list of random people to choose from so that at the end of the day if there's nothing to go off of you don't feel like you're singling anyone out.

foxrally
gimmepie
Juno
Klippy
Sphealo
Sonata
Zehn
I think we should do all our lynchings like this. It's at least more likely to kill a Mafia member than how they lynch in certain other Mafia games *cough*.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
That's pretty much it... but seeing as you want gimmepie to die sounds suspicious by itself. Be careful what you post, I may trust people easily, but others are not so forgiving...

Years
7 5 12 10 16

foxrally
gimmepie
Juno
Klippy
Sphealo
Sonata
Zehn

Whilst I agree that this method could be effective, I think there is a flaw. If Sonata is a Hellspawn he could easily lie about results in order to get specific people killed. If we were to do this I would suggest alternating between different people to find numbers - at least until the detective throws some evidence at us.

Alright, so I have no idea how this works but I want gimmepie to die. Is that how it works?

Firstly, screw you. ;) :)
Secondly, don't lynch him for that he always acts like that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Whilst I agree that this method could be effective, I think there is a flaw. If Sonata is a Hellspawn he could easily lie about results in order to get specific people killed. If we were to do this I would suggest alternating between different people to find numbers - at least until the detective throws some evidence at us.

I knew some people would be skeptical of it, but it's only for now. And I did throw my own name in there as well if you decide you just really don't want to trust me. But until the seer comes up with some information or we have some kind of clue to go off of it seems like the best thing to do. If you want to feel like you have some say in who gets put up for this first day then I would suggest pulling up your own drawing of 5 names and posting them. Then at the end of the day we could just go for whoever's name came up the most. There's not going to be 10 mafia, so even if they coordinate votes towards someone there's still a chance they won't succeed.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Secondly, don't lynch him for that he always acts like that.

Guys I'm the Kenny of this game, just vote to kill anyone you don't like

tumblr_n38hzygeQE1tvtqr6o1_400.gif

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
The most we can do without leads is kill someone randomly and hope that the Seer finds something helpful during the night.

Though perhaps we could keep pressuring people.
I'm watching you, gimmepie.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I have a million things to say but all of them would sound suspicious. So I did what any normal person would do in this situation, put all the names in a randomiser and found Weiss Schnee guilt cause fate ain't fair.

(I was also going to vote kick Gimme but he's been too nice to me and was the one who introduced me to this game, so he's safe.)

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
Is this game must lynch at day? I must've missed that somewhere, if not, that's the vibe these conversations are giving off imo.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Is this game must lynch at day? I must've missed that somewhere, if not, that's the vibe these conversations are giving off imo.

Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

Back