• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Great Tenkaichi

What battle screen do you prefer? [i](Please read the new battle screen description before voting.)[

• New battle screen ([url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9751247#post9751247]described

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Classic Pokemon battle screen

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
It really is great so see that you are making so much progress! And thanks for being so open to new ideas.

Character wise: are you planning on adding the king of the universe guy as an arceus type character? As well as the supreme Kai from the other universes? It would also be nice to see the 4 Kai, or the Grand Kai (the one who hosts the other world tournament) as he is apparently supposed to be a great fighter. Janemba would also be great to see, as well as the incorrectly fused Goku and Vegeta. Are you going to add the various forms of super buu? LIke when he aborbs Piccolo, gohan and goten? I also heard that Gohan was talking about having some ultimate form as well?

On a side note, Dragon Ball Super really heated up after that first arc

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years
It really is great so see that you are making so much progress! And thanks for being so open to new ideas.

Character wise: are you planning on adding the king of the universe guy as an arceus type character? As well as the supreme Kai from the other universes? It would also be nice to see the 4 Kai, or the Grand Kai (the one who hosts the other world tournament) as he is apparently supposed to be a great fighter. Janemba would also be great to see, as well as the incorrectly fused Goku and Vegeta. Are you going to add the various forms of super buu? LIke when he aborbs Piccolo, gohan and goten? I also heard that Gohan was talking about having some ultimate form as well?

On a side note, Dragon Ball Super really heated up after that first arc

Regarding zen-ho and even the great priest, sooner or later I'll add them, but I think they'll have a bigger role in the next arcs of DB Super... I think I'll wait.
I think I'll add the Supreme Kais, the gods of destructions and the angels, but I still have to decide in which way... They haven't done so much things for now.

I think I'll include the Kais and the great Kai as npc, not fighters, they can be useful... Maybe rematches with dead fighters and similars...

I'll definitely include janenba and buu with the tons of forms he has, I've already scripted the needed evolution method for him... I'll be nice to use him! Eheh
I'll show something about him soon.

I still have to decide what to do with incorrect fusions... I already wrote the needed procedures for fusions, so it shouldn't be difficult to add them... We'll see!

For now the most powerful form Gohan reached is the potential unleashed, the one he used against buu, but a lot of people think that he'll gain a new form in the actual arc, I'm ready to add it if he'll transform... The same goes for Goku, he almost surely will gain a new transformation!

I'm really liking Super, the more it proceeds, the more I like it! Eheh
For example at the moment there are some characters I'm waiting to see how powerful they are!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Are you going to split the god type from the angels. Or are you going to implement them as it's own type.

Also how far are you going with the side characters. Their are plenty of forms from them that you can still add to them (you probally already known them, but I list them anyway):

Kid Piccolo

Giant Piccolo (could be a move that drops speed but increase attack & defense, however can be a mega evolution as well)

Krillin (hair), could be alternative form of base krillin.
Krillin (cop), could be alternative form of base krillin or evolution of hair krillen.
Krillin (saiyen vest), could be alternative form of base krillin

Tien (fourarms), alternate form, but can be a move as well

Tien move (clones): Switch to 2v1 (in 2v2 it switch the second one as subsitude). The move will split your stats in haf.

Master Roshi (Teenager)
Roshi (Adult)
Jackie Chun: Alternative form of Master Roshi

Yajirobe
Yajirobe (masked) - Alternative form
Yajirobe (future) - Alternative form

Flight (move): Every fighter that can fly is able to learn this move:
- First cast: Raise Evasion & Speed
- Casts after: Raise Speed

LorisC

Years
Are you going to split the god type from the angels. Or are you going to implement them as it's own type.

Also how far are you going with the side characters. Their are plenty of forms from them that you can still add to them (you probally already known them, but I list them anyway):

Kid Piccolo

Giant Piccolo (could be a move that drops speed but increase attack & defense, however can be a mega evolution as well)

Krillin (hair), could be alternative form of base krillin.
Krillin (cop), could be alternative form of base krillin or evolution of hair krillen.
Krillin (saiyen vest), could be alternative form of base krillin

Tien (fourarms), alternate form, but can be a move as well

Tien move (clones): Switch to 2v1 (in 2v2 it switch the second one as subsitude). The move will split your stats in haf.

Master Roshi (Teenager)
Roshi (Adult)
Jackie Chun: Alternative form of Master Roshi

Yajirobe
Yajirobe (masked) - Alternative form
Yajirobe (future) - Alternative form

Flight (move): Every fighter that can fly is able to learn this move:
- First cast: Raise Evasion & Speed
- Casts after: Raise Speed

I still don't know what I'll do with the angels... for now they have done practically nothing!
I'll decide later.

Regarding the rest, some forms and moves you mentioned are good ideas...
I have to check some things for the clone technique cause I don't think it's possible to change battle mode in the middle of the battle... I'll find a good way to insert it!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
For the Broly and Goku fusion you maybe can add kaioken forms as well. As far Goku black goes the body is pretty much the same exept for the god ki. What you can do is simply use the same model and just add the purple form instead of blue. Theoreticly the god form is possible as well but I'm not sure the legendary super saiyen form can match that.

What's also possible is do a mixture:
- Goku + Broly = Karoly/Groly > Legendary SSJ > SSJ Blue
- Goku Black + Broly = Karoly/Groly > SSJ Brown (theory color legendary + god ki) > Super SSJ Rose

But since we can't be sure that SSJ brown ever becomes a thing I suggest to just stick with using the same model or let them crossover but when combined you get an item or something that you can use to change from SSJ Blue to SSJ Rose in Black's case. Here a better showing:

Goku + Broly = Karoly/Groly
Goku Black + Broly = Karoly/Groly + Item "God Essences"

Karoly/Groly > Legendary SSJ > SSJ Blue <> SSJ Rose (with item God Essences)

Since you are putting black on the list. Here's an idea:
- Goku + Goku Black = Goku + Item "God Essences" (as a way to get the God Essences Item to get SSJ Rose forms. Maybe you can even do this to get SSJ Rose on all SSJ Blue Saiyans)

------

I think it would be smart to give Angels their own typing. I assume you are going to placed Kai's with the god typing.

I also have an idea how you can ballance the power curve between some fighters. For example you can give saiyans like Goku a small exp cap (meaning he will levelup faster). For earthlings you can do the opposite by letting them levelup slower. This way you can create a power curve between those fighters without directly making them unballanced when they are the same level. I also would put much more power on the weaker fighter abilities so you can still have a fair fight between the two when it's required.

Another question, have you thought about the move system yet besides the typing. The move system is actually pretty extensive: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_notable_techniques#Classification_of_techniques. If you want I can think about some move-pools for some fighters. Like you mentioned before probally not all mechanics are possible.

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
For the Broly and Goku fusion you maybe can add kaioken forms as well. As far Goku black goes the body is pretty much the same exept for the god ki. What you can do is simply use the same model and just add the purple form instead of blue. Theoreticly the god form is possible as well but I'm not sure the legendary super saiyen form can match that.

What's also possible is do a mixture:
- Goku + Broly = Karoly/Groly > Legendary SSJ > SSJ Blue
- Goku Black + Broly = Karoly/Groly > SSJ Brown (theory color legendary + god ki) > Super SSJ Rose

But since we can't be sure that SSJ brown ever becomes a thing I suggest to just stick with using the same model or let them crossover but when combined you get an item or something that you can use to change from SSJ Blue to SSJ Rose in Black's case. Here a better showing:

Goku + Broly = Karoly/Groly
Goku Black + Broly = Karoly/Groly + Item "God Essences"

Karoly/Groly > Legendary SSJ > SSJ Blue <> SSJ Rose (with item God Essences)

Since you are putting black on the list. Here's an idea:
- Goku + Goku Black = Goku + Item "God Essences" (as a way to get the God Essences Item to get SSJ Rose forms. Maybe you can even do this to get SSJ Rose on all SSJ Blue Saiyans)

------

I think it would be smart to give Angels their own typing. I assume you are going to placed Kai's with the god typing.

I also have an idea how you can ballance the power curve between some fighters. For example you can give saiyans like Goku a small exp cap (meaning he will levelup faster). For earthlings you can do the opposite by letting them levelup slower. This way you can create a power curve between those fighters without directly making them unballanced when they are the same level. I also would put much more power on the weaker fighter abilities so you can still have a fair fight between the two when it's required.

Another question, have you thought about the move system yet besides the typing. The move system is actually pretty extensive: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_notable_techniques#Classification_of_techniques. If you want I can think about some move-pools for some fighters. Like you mentioned before probally not all mechanics are possible.

I already have a karoly black image, so it isn't a problem creating some forms with him instead of Goku, maybe I'll do something...

Regarding the power curve, I'm giving stats to the fighters these days, and I'm doing what you said!
Some fighters will level up faster than others, but I'm also trying to not create unrealistic situations keeping everything balanced.
Anyway if things will result too unbalanced, I'll always be able to change things in any moment, so I can simply try for now and see the results!

The move system doesn't need to be changed from the regular Pokémon one, moves varies from physical, special (all ki based moves) and everything else, with every move with its own damage and/or effects.
Almost all moves will be possible in a way or another, they just need to be thinked with the Pokémon mechanics in mind!

Anyway thanks for your ideas!
If you want to collaborate practically I can find something for you to do, otherwise you can simply continue to share your ideas... You'd be helpful in both cases!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I already have a karoly black image, so it isn't a problem creating some forms with him instead of Goku, maybe I'll do something...

Regarding the power curve, I'm giving stats to the fighters these days, and I'm doing what you said!
Some fighters will level up faster than others, but I'm also trying to not create unrealistic situations keeping everything balanced.
Anyway if things will result too unbalanced, I'll always be able to change things in any moment, so I can simply try for now and see the results!

The move system doesn't need to be changed from the regular Pokémon one, moves varies from physical, special (all ki based moves) and everything else, with every move with its own damage and/or effects.
Almost all moves will be possible in a way or another, they just need to be thinked with the Pokémon mechanics in mind!

Anyway thanks for your ideas!
If you want to collaborate practically I can find something for you to do, otherwise you can simply continue to share your ideas... You'd be helpful in both cases!
Cool,

Even when you keep the same move system as in pokémon. Their are still things you can tweak with-in these limitations. Did you play league of legends rom hack yet? Their they actually focussed more on move priority what could make fights a lot more intressting. Rather than the typical base move & quick attack move priority you can make different type of move priority levels to prevent speed becoming a domination how a fighter should be functioning. I made an example with currently 4 priority levels (mostly included goku moves, bit lazy but you probally get the point):

Priority Move Ladder:

--Highest--
- Charge [50 base, physical, 90% accuracy]
- Dodon Ray [60 base, special, 100% accuracy]
- Death Beam
- Headbutt [70 base, physical, 100% accuracy, flinch chance, basicly pokémon headbutt] - kids

--Average--
- Kick [40 base, physical, 100% accuracy]
- Destructo Disc [100 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- Quick Kamehameha [75 base, special, 100% accuracy]
- Insta Kamehameha [85 base, special, 100% accuracy]

--Slow--
- Punch [50 base, physical, 100% accuracy]
- Kamehameha [80 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- Kaio-ken Kamehameha [90 base, special, 90% accuracy]
- Super Kamehameha [100 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- True Kamehameha [120 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ3
- Rebirth Kamehameha [140 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ God
- God Kamehameha [160 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ Blue

--Slowest--
- Original Kamehameha [110 base, special, 90% accuracy] - Roshi
- MAX Power Kamehameha [150 base, special, 90% accuracy] - Roshi
- 10x Kamehameha [175 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ4

This way channel moves are also way more ballanced. You can give them a higher priority so they can channel the first turn before most other abilities.

I'm not sure how many priority levels are possible but you might be able to get even more levels in the game to create an even bigger diversity.

With move priority in mind I also came up with an idea for Hit's ability:
- Timeskip: Allows to attack first

LorisC

Years
Cool,

Even when you keep the same move system as in pokémon. Their are still things you can tweak with-in these limitations. Did you play league of legends rom hack yet? Their they actually focussed more on move priority what could make fights a lot more intressting. Rather than the typical base move & quick attack move priority you can make different type of move priority levels to prevent speed becoming a domination how a fighter should be functioning. I made an example with currently 4 priority levels (mostly included goku moves, bit lazy but you probally get the point):

Priority Move Ladder:

--Highest--
- Charge [50 base, physical, 90% accuracy]
- Dodon Ray [60 base, special, 100% accuracy]
- Death Beam
- Headbutt [70 base, physical, 100% accuracy, flinch chance, basicly pokémon headbutt] - kids

--Average--
- Kick [40 base, physical, 100% accuracy]
- Destructo Disc [100 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- Quick Kamehameha [75 base, special, 100% accuracy]
- Insta Kamehameha [85 base, special, 100% accuracy]

--Slow--
- Punch [50 base, physical, 100% accuracy]
- Kamehameha [80 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- Kaio-ken Kamehameha [90 base, special, 90% accuracy]
- Super Kamehameha [100 base, special, 85% accuracy]
- True Kamehameha [120 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ3
- Rebirth Kamehameha [140 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ God
- God Kamehameha [160 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ Blue

--Slowest--
- Original Kamehameha [110 base, special, 90% accuracy] - Roshi
- MAX Power Kamehameha [150 base, special, 90% accuracy] - Roshi
- 10x Kamehameha [175 base, special, 85% accuracy] - SSJ4

This way channel moves are also way more ballanced. You can give them a higher priority so they can channel the first turn before most other abilities.

I'm not sure how many priority levels are possible but you might be able to get even more levels in the game to create an even bigger diversity.

With move priority in mind I also came up with an idea for Hit's ability:
- Timeskip: Allows to attack first

Actually that system is present in Pokémon games, exactly in the way you described, and it has 5 levels, the only fact is that it isn't used!
I don't think it'll be a problem to use even more than 5 levels if needed, it should be an easy edit.

Anyway I like the idea, that way fights will be more diverse... Thanks!

Edit
I need to make a correction! The priority levels aren't 5...they are 13!
More than enough!

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
I added some forms to Adult Gohan, a little explanation on how they work is needed!

Adult Gohan in his base state has 4 forms (Gi, Tracksuit, Great Saiyaman, Kai), and he can switch between these forms using some items I'll showcase later.
Each form unlocks different transformations; the Gi and the Tracksuit forms will transform into SSj, Great Saiyaman will become a SSj2, obviously at a higher level than the one required to become a SSj, and Kai form will become P.U.Gohan, even this time at an higher level.
Transformed stages can change forms in the same manner as Normal adult Gohan.
Keep in mind that certain forms aren't able to transform, for example a Tracksuit SSj Gohan won't become a SSj2, even if all the conditions are met, to transform into a SSj2 you'll need to change the form to Gi, after that you'll be able to proceed.

That way each form has its unique traits, unlocking more possibilities building your team!

I hope you like them!
To the next update!

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
This time I show you something not everyone knows: Time Breaker forms!
OszzIdu.png
1hlidwD.png

These are fighters controlled by a powerful demon (only Towa in Xenoverse, but I can change things a little! eheh), and their power in this state is greatly increased.

I'm still deciding some things, but, if I don't change my mind, I'm planning to give high level demons a command that lets you to transform fighters to their time breaker forms.
I'm still thinking for a nice way to revert back the transformation, the possibilities are to use the "Shadow Pokemon" mechanics or to give some other fighters (maybe kaioshins, that are the opposite to demons) another command to revert the transformation...

Using the Shadow Pokemon mechanics, Time Breaker fighters could also be part of certain enemies' teams, and they can be captured even if they are owned by someone else using particular Pokeballs.
A Shadow Pokemon you own will slowly reduce it's heart gauge and, when it reaches zero, it'd be able to be purified.
Some other things happens with Shadow Pokemons, you can find them all here: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Pokémon

It isn't a bad system... What would you prefer to see in-game? Do you prefer the "Shadow Pokemon" mechanics or a new one?

UPDATE
Never mind! I've already decided what to do with Time-Breakers!
I won't use the "shadow Pokemon" mechanics, there are too much things that aren't possible using things the way they are scripted.
I'll be free to do what I want only if I create a new mechanic from scratch...

Also added Time Breaker Piccolo!

UPDATE2
Ok, I can provide more infos on how Time Breakers will work as I managed to script a nice mechanic that reflects what happens in the Dragon Ball world!

Demon fighters (like Towa, Demigra,...) will have an additional command:
KmAMaHe.png

Using that command, 2 things can happen:
BwUUy7v.png
or
DdmCdfL.png

If the demon using Mind-Control is more powerful than the target and the target has a Time breaker form, everything will succeed and the target becomes a Time Breaker.
If the Demon is weaker that the target, or If the target can't become a Time breaker, the mind control fails and nothing happens.

Now what's left is to say how can a fighter free from mind control:
GMKC9Ns.png

A Fighter can free from mind control without external inputs, and that happens when the level of the controlled fighter becomes higher than the level the Demon had when it did the Mind control.

If you want, you can design your own mind-controlled fighters and showcase them here, the better ones may even be inserted ingame!
Like always, if you want to say something, I'll listen to everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Intressting idea for the Time Breakers forms. Maybe you can do a similar system for babidi mark & baby infection as well.

For Babidi you can remove the limitation of weaker fighters but add the limitation they lose the mark uppon fainting.

For Baby it only works on fighters that are lower level than him and the only requirement would be that baby must be alive.

Edite: Maybe you can do it like this:
- Babidi: Mark (similar to mind controle only the mark doesn't disapear when the target reaches a higher level), it does require to be lower level to recieve the mark
- Baby: Infection (it doesn't actually powers them up but gives them an hold item called baby's seed. In combat they are immune for other mind controle moves while raising their power when in 2v2 when paired with other fighters that are infected).

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Intressting idea for the Time Breakers forms. Maybe you can do a similar system for babidi mark & baby infection as well.

For Babidi you can remove the limitation of weaker fighters but add the limitation they lose the mark uppon fainting.

For Baby it only works on fighters that are lower level than him and the only requirement would be that baby must be alive.

Edite: Maybe you can do it like this:
- Babidi: Mark (similar to mind controle only the mark doesn't disapear when the target reaches a higher level), it does require to be lower level to recieve the mark
- Baby: Infection (it doesn't actually powers them up but gives them an hold item called baby's seed. In combat they are immune for other mind controle moves while raising their power when in 2v2 when paired with other fighters that are infected).

I was working exactly on Babidi's mark! Now it's 2 or 3 times that you had the same ideas as me... It's interesting! eheh
I still have to decide the limitations for all these things, but the base mechanic is ready!

LorisC

Years
This time I show you how Babidi's Mind Control works.
The mechanic isn't too different from the Time Breaker one explained above, there are only some differences.
LRAC7lW.png
wT7Xd7r.png

The Mind Control starts in the same way as Time breakers, and it has the same conditions, Babidi must be at a higher level than the target and the target must have a Destruction King form.

Now the differences!
  • All the Destruction Kings (i.e. the fighters controlled by Babidi) will have the same Mind Control command as Babidi itself, and it'll work in the exact same manner.
  • The only way to snap out of Babidi's control is death! >:)
    Using more Pokemonish terms... a fainted Destruction King will revert to it's normal form!

I hope you like what I'm doing!
To the next time!

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Added a new fighter, the most important of everyone!
HdahHcI.png

But....don't make him angry, or something bad can happen!
Something like this:
9ECw8W9.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I was working exactly on Babidi's mark! Now it's 2 or 3 times that you had the same ideas as me... It's interesting! eheh
I still have to decide the limitations for all these things, but the base mechanic is ready!

Great, I just checked out the first sage of dragonball the Pilaf sage and I found some fighters you might find intressting because of some mechanics that could be possible:

Some fighters from the sage:
- Monster Carrot (Rabbit Mob, dragonball Emperor Pilaf Saga)

The mechanics:
- Food Maker
- Shenron: Wish
- Pilaf/Mai/Shu Machine Party fusion
- Kami Personality Split

Food Maker
Fighters like Monster Carrot & Buu have the ability to turn fighters into Carrots/Candy. So the idea is to implement this as a mechanic. You basicly can turn fighters into healing items. The higher level the fighter the bigger Carrot/Candy you get. Offcourse their is a limitation that you cannot turn fighters into carrots/candy that are higher level than you. Keep in mind that you cannot turn carrot/candy back into your fighter.

Shenron Wish
This mechanics could be something similar to the mind controle mechanic but this time it's permanent. This is used to evolve the following characters:
- Pilaf to kid Pilaf (let's name it Wished Pilaf)
- Mai to kid Mai ((let's name it Wished Mai)
- Shu to kid Shu (let's name it Wished Shu)
- Garlic Jr. to Immortal Garlic Jr.
- Zamasu to Immortal Zamasu

For Immortal Garlic Jr. Their is also another mechanic (ability). I want to suggest. If he enters fatal health his health becomes 1 and raises his evasion gaining the mechanic similar to the pokémon Shedinja. This mechanic can also be used for Zamasu.

Edite: It's actually never said that Pilaf, Mai & Shu aren't immortal right now. Might as well give them the immortal mechanic.

Shenron Wish has a limitation however. He cannot grant wishes to fighters that are higher level than himself.

Pilaf/Mai/Shu Machine Party fusion
Just like most of these mechanics you click on the fusion option with one of these 3 machines. Than click on the remaining 2 to fuse them into Fused Pilaf Machine

Kami Personality Split
Rather than merging two together you split two fighters into one. The requirement is rather simple. You need to get Kami to zero happyness and one empty party slot available. Than when those conditions are made you can split them. Giving Kami maximum happyness while King Piccolo is created with zero happyness. King Piccolo has the ability that prevent him from gaining any happyness.

So to put it into a list:
- Emperor Pilaf > Pilaf Machine
<> Wished Pilaf
- Mai > Mai Machine
<> Wished Mai <> Future Mai
- Shu > Shu Machine
<> Wished Shu
- COMBINE (the 3 machines) = Fused Pilaf Machine
- Kami
- King Piccolo

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Great, I just checked out the first sage of dragonball the Pilaf sage and I found some fighters you might find intressting because of some mechanics that could be possible:

Some fighters from the sage:
- Monster Carrot (Rabbit Mob, dragonball Emperor Pilaf Saga)

The mechanics:
- Food Maker
- Shenron: Wish
- Pilaf/Mai/Shu Machine Party fusion
- Kami Personality Split

Food Maker
Fighters like Monster Carrot & Buu have the ability to turn fighters into Carrots/Candy. So the idea is to implement this as a mechanic. You basicly can turn fighters into healing items. The higher level the fighter the bigger Carrot/Candy you get. Offcourse their is a limitation that you cannot turn fighters into carrots/candy that are higher level than you. Keep in mind that you cannot turn carrot/candy back into your fighter.

Shenron Wish
This mechanics could be something similar to the mind controle mechanic but this time it's permanent. This is used to evolve the following characters:
- Pilaf to kid Pilaf (let's name it Wished Pilaf)
- Mai to kid Mai ((let's name it Wished Mai)
- Shu to kid Shu (let's name it Wished Shu)
- Garlic Jr. to Immortal Garlic Jr.
- Zamasu to Immortal Zamasu

For Immortal Garlic Jr. Their is also another mechanic (ability). I want to suggest. If he enters fatal health his health becomes 1 and raises his evasion gaining the mechanic similar to the pokémon Shedinja. This mechanic can also be used for Zamasu.

Edite: It's actually never said that Pilaf, Mai & Shu aren't immortal right now. Might as well give them the immortal mechanic.

Shenron Wish has a limitation however. He cannot grant wishes to fighters that are higher level than himself.

Pilaf/Mai/Shu Machine Party fusion
Just like most of these mechanics you click on the fusion option with one of these 3 machines. Than click on the remaining 2 to fuse them into Fused Pilaf Machine

Kami Personality Split
Rather than merging two together you split two fighters into one. The requirement is rather simple. You need to get Kami to zero happyness and one empty party slot available. Than when those conditions are made you can split them. Giving Kami maximum happyness while King Piccolo is created with zero happyness. King Piccolo has the ability that prevent him from gaining any happyness.

So to put it into a list:
- Emperor Pilaf > Pilaf Machine
<> Wished Pilaf
- Mai > Mai Machine
<> Wished Mai <> Future Mai
- Shu > Shu Machine
<> Wished Shu
- COMBINE (the 3 machines) = Fused Pilaf Machine
- Kami
- King Piccolo

Some things you said are interesting...

I was thinking about Android 13, that can fuse with 14 and 15 to transform, it isn't so different from pilaf machines.
Another example is the the sigma force... They work exactly as the pilaf machines.
Sooner or later I'll add these 3-way fusions!

Regarding the rest.. As I already said, they're interesting, I'll see what to do!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Back to mind controle. I actually have found two other fighters that have the ability:

Kami Possession: Go into fighters that are weaker than him (let's say turn himself into an hold item)
Yurin Jiang Shi: A mind controle version that turns fighters into Zombies/Ghosts. Yurin is the girl in dragonball super that apears when they try to recruit Tien.

Edite: The one that Kami Possessed was a human called Shen (other translation: Hero). On the wikia you will find more into about him:

Here's an image I found on monster carrot:

Last edited:

LorisC

Years
Here's a little update I've done to the Mind Control system:
qNE1UpA.png
F4jzEGc.png

The name changes to reflect the successful mind control.
Kings of Destruction will have "Majin" before their names, and Time Breakers will have "Xeno" in the same way.

The names will revert back when the mind control ends.

That naming system works even if you used custom names for your Fighters, so if you named your Vegeta SSj2 "Bob", it'll become "Majin Bob" when controlled by Babidi, and he'll return "Bob" when he faints!

LorisC

Years
Back to mind controle. I actually have found two other fighters that have the ability:

Kami Possession: Go into fighters that are weaker than him (let's say turn himself into an hold item)
Yurin Jiang Shi: A mind controle version that turns fighters into Zombies/Ghosts. Yurin is the girl in dragonball super that apears when they try to recruit Tien.

If you are re-watching some of the episodes, if possible try to look if there are some good back views of the interesting characters, and in that case, save some screenshots!

It's rather easy to find front views of everyone, but back views are not so simple to find!

What's important is the top half of the characters, so it's ok even if the legs aren't shown.
The perfect position would be the one on the left in this image: .

Thanks!

Last edited:

LorisC

Years

In front views, the whole character must appear, so, for example the Roshi's one isn't good.
In any case, don't worry too much about front views, as I said above, the back views are the main problem!

Anyway thanks for the help you're giving me!

P.S.
If you want to paste images here resizing them you have to use something like CIMG=max-height:200px; instead of IMG (and /CIMG instead of /IMG).
But that's not a big issue!

Last edited:
Back