• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Because there are three town left I'm one of them, I get lynched the maf kills one then it's tied and maf wins

well bard just said we could no lynch today basically if we stay tied. then go into another day phase after mafia kills one of us off. so it doesn't matter. just let it roll into a new day and see if you can try not to slip up.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I see you. whatchu thinkin big hoss?

I'm mainly worried because I have a nagging feeling that something isn't right here.You and EC seem pretty town to me so although this lynch should be straightforward from my POV, it makes me uneasy anyways. I feel like I'm missing something but after going back and rereading I don't see anything new or out there that links to that feeling. For example, the inactivity early game bothered me but your reasoning behind it was solid enough that it made the action not a big deal especially when combined with you showing up as a town presence late, but it could be that you're just try-harding as a mafia because you know you're close to victory. It's a low possibility for me but it makes me nervous anyways.

I have two scenarios that i think could be true
1 - Sawsbuck is mafia and has just been making rash decisions then backing out on them
2 - although your inactivity may be legitimately because you didn't have interest, you showing up late was because you believed in your chances of winning.

The reason I refrained from posting this is because I get like a nervous wreck in late-game mafia, and I'm just trying to hold back from posting convoluted nonsense for once. It's been known to get me on the wrong track many times before, so I'm going to stick with what my gut said earlier instead of taking some reach theory that has a high chance of being incorrect.

Sorry if this post was kind of everywhere, I've been told I have trouble transitioning between topics when I post and I have a feeling this is one of those times.

EDIT: I actually realize that mafia!aeternum could've just changed his vote to me and won the game, so I guess that amount of theory-crafting was for nothing lmao

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
How can we possibly have another day phase if we don't lynch anyone tonight? It's the same scenario as if we lynch the wrong person. Mafia will have the advantage next day, so you're just dragging this game out for +1's.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
How can we possibly have another day phase if we don't lynch anyone tonight? It's the same scenario as if we lynch the wrong person. Mafia will have the advantage next day, so you're just dragging this game out for +1's.

if we lynch an innocent then mafia will kill and it will be 1 town 1 mafia meaning mafia wins

no one is lynched mafia kills it's 2 town 1 mafia

p sure thats the math of it

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Or we can forego it all and just kill saws. It's going to be 50/50 regardless.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Right.

[Unvote] Bidoof FTW
[Vote] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Bidoof, aeternum, if one of you is mafia, well fucking done.

Back