• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Years
Hello, I can confirm for you that the penguins both visited me. The first one informed me that Desi visited Melody last night whilst the second told me that Miah didn't visit anyone.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Penguins keep visiting the same person. xd

More than likely a co-incidence but could Mel be a Human based on Desi's death? I'm probably talking out my butt here (I just woke up irl).

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hello, I can confirm for you that the penguins both visited me. The first one informed me that Desi visited Melody last night whilst the second told me that Miah didn't visit anyone.

Weird, wonder why Desi wanted to kill Melody since she never showed up in his scumreads. Would've thought he would have gone after you GP since he voted for you, unless he was relayed info from the cop via the agent late in the day yesterday.

Years
Weird, wonder why Desi wanted to kill Melody since she never showed up in his scumreads. Would've thought he would have gone after you GP since he voted for you, unless he was relayed info from the cop via the agent late in the day yesterday.

But how would the cop have got info to the agent?
I' just going to chalk it up to Desi doing weird things.

We did learn something though. The mafia didn't target Melody otherwise both she and Desi would have died. That doesn't mean she's scum obviously, but it does mean we know not to rule her out.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Wait if Desi visited Melody, shouldn't Melody have died anyways, since Desi's our vig?

I'll randomvote [cage] L'belle for now, just so I don't forget to send a vote later on in the day, but this is 95% gonna change once there's more information. He's more or less just a gut feel from me, but other than concrete evidence, there isn't.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Perhaps the spy accused Mel as maf? Though, I wonder what convinced Desi to target Mel :deepthink:

@Gunner
Afaik, kills don't go through when killed the same night, like when I was the cop in one game and I didn't get a result when I was killed :thinking:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Your gut feeling is pretty much following the same vote tally that we had yesterday, and just by looking at how you didn't put much faith on your vote and your contribution on only agreeing with things that have been discussed already simply strikes you as scummy to me.

Let them disagree with me, but take this [Vote] Salzorrah with you.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
But how would the cop have got info to the agent?
I' just going to chalk it up to Desi doing weird things.

We did learn something though. The mafia didn't target Melody otherwise both she and Desi would have died. That doesn't mean she's scum obviously, but it does mean we know not to rule her out.

Agent could have created some kind of code potentially? But knowing Desi I do agree it's probably him being trigger happy and doing weird things as you said aha

Sparkin

Penguins keep visiting the same person. xd

More than likely a co-incidence but could Mel be a Human based on Desi's death? I'm probably talking out my butt here (I just woke up irl).
good morning
[Cage] purplecicada

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Well in this case I'd ask for cop to clear this Melody situation, but dunno... not feeling on risking another role with all this chances: cop-agent support, or spy misdirecting, or Desi just going on a whim, etc...

About that Salzorrah "gut feeling", I'm on the fence. It feels scummy, but meh levels of scummy, because it looks so low effort... rather see a more comprehensible explanation before forming an opinion.

good morning
[Cage] purplecicada

What, why?

Generally dunno, would like to figure out this Melody visit.

Sparkin

well, it's Desi we're talking about so he probably was manipulated by spy. Or agent did something. or Desi got a scumread throughout the night
either way, i think we're overreacting to it

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Didn't you townread me on day 1, Sparks? I'm sure someone did, just wondering why you want to cage one of your townreads.

Sparkin

placeholder vote, and now that you mention it, i did townread for a certain reason. but that townread was before you had even posting anything. overruled.

Years
Sparkin isn't being particularly weird. Well, he's not being different to normal anyway.

Things I am noticing are Desox and Hyper both playing more actively than usual with Hyper seemingly aiming to start and easy bandwagon on someone making lazy plays. Thoughts?

Back