• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing well. I am here to inform everyone that my brother and me will not be coming back to this forum. It's very sudden and sad but it's time we said our goodbyes. Thank you very much for warmly welcoming the both of us. We will miss you all very much. Especially two certain people that some of you guys know. Maybe one day we'll return to this place but until then farewell everyone. <3

~ Hanolira a.k.a Mimiko

This is pretty sudden but I can understand why you chose to do this. I hope the both of you return to PC someday. Take care of yourself.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Hi there! I was somewhat active here around a year ago. I know some people on here (hopefully they're still active, haha). I go by a few aliases, you may recognize me as Caysapferg or Cay. Great to be back here, I don't really see what could go wrong with being active again =)

Years
Hi there! I was somewhat active here around a year ago. I know some people on here (hopefully they're still active, haha). I go by a few aliases, you may recognize me as Caysapferg or Cay. Great to be back here, I don't really see what could go wrong with being active again =)
Hey there, welcome back Cay! :) Feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile if you ever want to chat or say hi!

Years

I definitely remember you, although we never spoke much. That said, welcome back and hopefully stick around for real.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
I haven't really been active since like december but hi c:
feel free to say hi i'd love to meet new people and stick around again~

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
I haven't really been active since like december but hi c:
feel free to say hi i'd love to meet new people and stick around again~

Years
For the last 7 or so months, I've lost interest in posting here as much as I used to. Every since that started, I've slowly lost more and more interest to the point where I only reload the main page every couple of hours. As such, I'm going to be taking an indefinite hiatus from PC, because I'm simply not interested in being here anymore. Thanks for everything, and farewell.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Not like anyone cares but... I'm going to be without a laptop until the 1st or so. Probably longer, depending on how long the new charger takes to arrive. :c I'll still have my phone and iPad. I might be able check on on my iPad too. Anyway, if you want to be updated (and can tolerate Jack Barakat fangirling) then follow me at xxmusicsavemex on Twitter. :3

Killua

I AM able to ocasionally post with The cellphoneso I can still be active.

Back