• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Spoiler:

there's an error in the trumbeak back. the red part extends all the way around the neck.
error on the tail on front sprite, too. it's a three-pointed tail. look at these for reference:

6zBOVE4.png

wJMI5UH.png

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
there's an error in the trumbeak back. the red part extends all the way around the neck.
error on the tail on front sprite, too. it's a three-pointed tail. look at these for reference:

I thought exactly the same but it wasnt looked like that thedarkdragon or trev cared much about it so I gave it a shot but still ,you're right. I will use your sprite.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just want to pop in and say that the spritework you guys are creating / collecting is absolutely amazing and you're doing a great job. :)

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
I want to mention that some of our sprites need to be fixed, Like really.
An example:

uEVjf91.png
Zt2DRMg.png

This one is just an example, there are more like this one that I dont even know why they're accepted.

And yes,I know that spriting isnt easy but still, give your best to make the sprite look good and accurate.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
An example:

uEVjf91.png
Zt2DRMg.png

This one is just an example, there are more like this one that I dont even know why they're accepted.

And yes,I know that spriting isnt easy but still, give your best to make the sprite look good and accurate.

that toxapex sprite is actually one I made before toxapex was officially revealed so I didnt know what it was supposed to look likefor. but I actually made a new one as soon as proper images were released. I uploaded it to smogon before and made a gba version out of it

it's not as round as the image shows due to the small space. but it's a bit more forgiveable if you consider the angle of the sprite's pose. maybe trev and dragon could check it out and see if it interests them. it should be on my spritesheet

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Sorry for being abscent for about 2-3 months I've had some thing occur in my life outside the interwebs & I had to put my admin icon patrol off for some time. Though I didn't ever mean to make it be this long. Anyways here's a bit of a follow up for the time I had been gone.

I might be a little late on the arrival for this but this one is definitely a keeper. Admittingly better than the one I did all those months ago.
5b7oLMx.png

Edited version of MBCMechachu's Dewpider icon b/c I really didn't like the pallette on that one.

T3zDUqu.png

Also made a Kartana myself.
Ah, don't blame MBCMechachu for the palette... It is I who picked the colors for the featured icon... Anyway, your palette is better so that's accepted...

For Kartana, MBCMechachu, what do you think?
Kartana gets a pass from me.

Hi, I've followed this thread for a while now since I'm using the sprites in both of my upcoming ROM hacks. But, I've also made a few of my own sprites, mainly icons, and felt it'd be best to submit them here (or at least ones for Pokémon without icons). I mean, it'd be selfish to keep them to myself, and regardless, they'd get ripped from my hacks one way or another.

Alola Exeggutor
0SCT83L.png

Solgaleo
5PELdlI.png

Both have GBA palettes. If they cannot be accepted for any reason, please let me know so I can try and fix-up the sprites, or so others can make their own edits :)
Definitely using those. For some reason I thought we had Alolan Exeggutor covered before. I guess the icon that came before it got the bin.
Shoot, that's my bad. This should be better aligned as it works perfectly for me ingame:
vtzG1jz.png
Thanks! I would like to hear MBCMechachu's opinion first since this icon is reposed...
Guzzlord gets the pass for me.

ecJQv9u.png
5TrVyFc.png

recoloured MBCMechachu's dewpider because the colours were really off, plus did Araquanid as well. credit MBCMechachu for Dewpider only
Yeah that Dewpider sprite's from early day using the template so the batch it came from is expected to have a few fliers & flukes. As for Araquanid it gets the pass from me.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
these two first:

C3tnrrZ.png

ktD8d8V.png

i had a rotom sprite on DA and it turns out it could fit the 64 canvas just right. if you guys wanna use the old sprite, i dont mind :) although it's worth noting that the rotom's aura thing is actually yellow in dex form. plus the old sprite would be better if it used the same colors as the rotom sprites from chaos rush's project

for zygarde, i used the sprite i had and i made a new backsprite. again, if you guys wanna use the old sprites i dont mind :D if you guys want the old sprite, i can fix the lineart of the front zygarde and upload it here

Rotom Pokédex's back sprite and plasma colors; and Zygarde 10% are accepted...

6zBOVE4.png

wJMI5UH.png

Noted...

actually i think you'd need their permission to use my sprite first. they might prefer the old one over mine. if that's the case, then the old sprite is an easy fix

although whoever did the old sprite, i think the backsprite could have been better. i know that the old one used the old Trumbeak sprites i made for Smogon before i renewed it. let me just say that it's not a good idea to resize a Gen 5 styled sprite to make a GBA sprite. sometimes you need to rotate or reposition or zoom in on a specific body part. you can resize a Gen 5 sprite only if you put a bit of nuance in it

Thanks for the tip!

I just want to pop in and say that the spritework you guys are creating / collecting is absolutely amazing and you're doing a great job. :)

In behalf of the contributors, thank you!

An example:

uEVjf91.png
Zt2DRMg.png

Noted...

that toxapex sprite is actually one I made before toxapex was officially revealed so I didnt know what it was supposed to look likefor. but I actually made a new one as soon as proper images were released. I uploaded it to smogon before and made a gba version out of it

it's not as round as the image shows due to the small space. but it's a bit more forgiveable if you consider the angle of the sprite's pose. maybe trev and dragon could check it out and see if it interests them. it should be on my spritesheet

Trev, what do you think?

Z4fzCCj.png

Credits: Kevin
For the Sugimori Project, since Darkdragon is not accepting USUM Stuff.

Hold this one for a while... We will eventually accept USUM sprites but let's wait for the datamines/official release first...

EDIT: Here are some updated sprites now posted in the OP:
FgtGgR8.png
(Deltakirby (front), leParagon (back))
Ds1vR3A.png
(leParagon)

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
since you guys are using the old cospika sprites i made a long time ago, i decided to make new ones:
u9KzGoN.png

and also made a cospika without the costume
48ei24S.png

i used the same colors as the regular pikachu sprites from chaos rush's project since i compared the models, and cospika has the same tone of yellow as a regular pikachu

backsprites soon

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
since you guys are using the old cospika sprites i made a long time ago, i decided to make new ones:
u9KzGoN.png

and also made a cospika without the costume
48ei24S.png

i used the same colors as the regular pikachu sprites from chaos rush's project since i compared the models, and cospika has the same tone of yellow as a regular pikachu

backsprites soon

Nice! Accepted... Though we'll retain the Sugimori-colors here...

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
there you go!
LceqfGi.png

tell me if I used to much colors, 'cause I think I did like 17 colors in the blue one.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
there you go!
LceqfGi.png

tell me if I used to much colors, 'cause I think I did like 17 colors in the blue one.

i think it would have been better if you used the colors from the Cosplay Pikachu in the hub instead of choose new colors, since the Cospika in the hub has already been Sugi'd

as for your color count, you're right, Belle Pika had 17 colors. i checked to see where the extra color came from, and i noticed you forgot to the gray pixel on the back part of Belle's hat

anyway, i did my own recolor just a few minutes ago using the colors of Cospika in the hub. i hope that's okay with you ^^:

R70fnNZ.png

Iq4DsT8.png

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
i think it would have been better if you used the colors from the Cosplay Pikachu in the hub instead of choose new colors, since the Cospika in the hub has already been Sugi'd

as for your color count, you're right, Belle Pika had 17 colors. i checked to see where the extra color came from, and i noticed you forgot to the gray pixel on the back part of Belle's hat

anyway, i did my own recolor just a few minutes ago using the colors of Cospika in the hub. i hope that's okay with you ^^:

R70fnNZ.png

Yeah, That's completely better.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Sorry for being absent for a long time... Here's the updated Cosplay Pikachu now posted in the OP:
hPQFIXH.png
(Chaos Rush, leParagon)

And new front sprites for the costumes:
pYF4GI4.png
0n4Pp4V.png
tzwFKYJ.png
gSG5g8r.png
cwAbcG3.png
(leParagon)

Next update will be for the hub and the Sugimori recolors by haimon_99...

jotax

~Jotax~
Years
Hello everyone, I bring you the lycanroc dusk form sprite.
I just change the color of the original sprite of Leparagon
and change a little bit the back sprite of kevin.

I hope this sprite results hepfull.

dd4RZFC.png

Credits: Leparagon - Kevin

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

dd4RZFC.png

Hold that for a while... We're not yet opening the submission of new USUM species and form/es...

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years

dd4RZFC.png

Wonderful! I love the details of the sprites of that Pokemon. I would personally use it in my rom hack. I love it. 10/10.

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
dear thedarkdragon11 please on your next update can you make an dropbox download for it will be easier for everyone to download it

Back