• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Odd Unbroken Bonds Box

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
I got the Charizard/Reshiram cover broken bonds box, and when I opened, along with the normal packs, was a completely clear one with a Stakataka on top, then a bunch of the same card, three Littens, two Torracats, Two Incineroars, so on so forth. Is this normal? I'll attach an image. (I took a few of the cards I liked out so they aren't in the picture, namely one of each of the Litten line.)

Attachments

• 501FA2FB-43DB-4B43-B339-7B8F2F145853.jpeg
    501FA2FB-43DB-4B43-B339-7B8F2F145853.jpeg
    693.8 KB · Views: 3
Years
I got the Charizard/Reshiram cover broken bonds box, and when I opened, along with the normal packs, was a completely clear one with a Stakataka on top, then a bunch of the same card, three Littens, two Torracats, Two Incineroars, so on so forth. Is this normal? I'll attach an image. (I took a few of the cards I liked out so they aren't in the picture, namely one of each of the Litten line.)

Did it look like the picture at this page?

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-...-quickly-with-pokemon-tcg-build-battle-boxes/

That's the build and battle box. Aka the boxes they use at prereleases. The clear pack inside is basically supposed to give you a starter kit for building a 40 card deck for prereleases. The 4 booster packs are supposed to give you a shot at pulling more cards to work with.

You ended up with the Stakataka prerelease promo and the Incineroar/Crabominable battle kit. There's 4 different prerelease promos and something like 4 different battle kits that come in the build and battle boxes for each set.

Last edited:
Back