• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fiesty Foxes (Ninetales vs Zoroark vs Delphox vs Alolan Ninetales)

Which fox is your favorite?

• Ninetales

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Delphox

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Alolan Ninetales

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Kitsune based pokemon aren't a new trend in Pokemon, so which is your favorite? The firey original Ninetales? The illusion master Zoroark? The magician Delphox? Or the icy remake in Alolan Ninetales?

Last edited:
Years
NINETALES, of course! There isn't any competition whatsoever. The original fire breathing beauty has my heart and has the honor of being my all-time favourite pokemon! Of course, I adore the other pokemon on this list as well, Alolan Ninetales especially. However, my everlasting admiration for the mystical Ninetales herself reigns supreme!

original.gif

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Man... why does it have to be so hard. I love Ninetales but deep down I'm an Ice Type person, hence Alolan Vulpix or Alolan Ninetales was a match made in heaven. Still think they ought to give its Kanto variant Psychic Typing but even as is its a solid Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Isn't the Alakazam line based on bipedal foxes as well? Not sure if that counts but:
aGHqcZh.png

Either way, Alolan Ninetales for sure! xoxo

Years
Alolan Ninetales covers two of my three favorite types, and Ninetales was already one of my favorite Pokemon, so the Alolan form just made it better! I still love both of them, but had to vote for Alolan Ninetales in the poll.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Isn't the Alakazam line based on bipedal foxes as well? Not sure if that counts but:
aGHqcZh.png

Either way, Alolan Ninetales for sure! xoxo

Huh I never knew that. Either way technically most of the eeveelutions are foxes too. I was just going with the more obviously Kitsune inspired one for this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Going to have to go with Alolan Ninetales!! What a beauty :heart:

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
My favorite Pokemon was originally Ninetales - it's actually the reason why I like Pokemon today, it caught my attention!

I love Zoroark too, but I'm going to have to go with Alolan Ninetales for this one, because as soon as I saw it's design it totally won me over.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
wow, so hard to pick, one of my favorites is a fire fox too, but also Eevee (both are foxes too)
love the four in the poll so much, hard for to tell one another apart
voted for the poor Delphox, I love it, many don't seem to - more for my slightly higher fave to part psychics too

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
OOOFFF.. I love both Alolan Ninetales and Kantonian Ninetales. But Kantonian Ninetales had been the MVP for most of my romhack challenge run (Photonic Sun, the GT 2019 event, etc.) granted most romhack gave it the extra Fairy typing just like it's Alolan counterpart, but i'll still pick Kantonian one. (Cmon Gamefreak give it Fire/Psychic or Fairy/Fire typing please)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Love Delphox and A-Ninetales the same, though since I assumed not many people would've voted for Delphox (and I was right) I went with it

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
Alolan Ninetales with its Fairy/Ice is a perfect in my dream team. And it looks cool too.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Zoroark is amazing imo. It's design, story, etc. Ninetales is great, but I prefer Zoroark.

Years
I love them all, I really do, but the scary dark Zoroark wins this time. Before Midnight form Lycanroc came along, that was the Pokémon werewolf.

Back