• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your family members had one Pokémon partner...

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I'm pretty sure it would be Mr. Mime. My parents are always cleaning, organizing, gardening and Mr. Mime would be a good helper for them just like the Mr. Mime in the anime who helps Ash's mom.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
my sister would have like a jynx or tsareena or a froslass lol she's a drag queen so

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh my god I love this question so much.

My dad: Pangoro or Archeops
My dad's girlfriend: Lapras or Herdier
Mother in law: Skitty or Audino
Father in law: Klingklang or Magmar
Uncle: Sneasel or Seviper
Grandmother: Natu

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Dad would probably have a Growlithe/Arcanine, based on the pomspitz he inherited from his mom (and the fact that it seems like he builds a fire every other day).

Mom would probably have a cat Pokémon, based on all the house cats. Maybe a Liepard since she's wanted a Bengal for a long time, and the cat that stays in her bedroom has faint spots.

I think my sister would have a Jolteon since her Boston Terrier sort of reminds me of one.

And me? I guess I'd have a Meowstic-M. My gray cat isn't a Scottish Fold, but he's fluffy and didn't look too far off from Espurr as a kitten. I'm hoping the rumored "spiky ball of gray fur" Meowth form/evo is a closer match though.

Based on hobbies rather than pets, I guess my dad would have a Porygon/Porygon2 since he's into computer stuff, my mom a Carbink or Starmie since she collects glass, my sister... maybe Smeargle since she likes crafting (or Gallade/Gardevoir or something else that evokes Zelda), and I think I'd have a Mothim since I take photos of moths.

Last edited:
Years
My mom: Definitely a Minccino to help her with her cleaning! I could also see her having a Sunflora or a Leafeon to assist her in the garden!

My dad: A Gurdurr! He loves to build and construct everything and anything and he's always fixing something (or trying to), so Gurdurr is his perfect partner!

My sister: Delcatty! My sister has the sass of a Delcatty, so it's truly a match made in heaven!

Grandmother: An Azumarill/Politoed! Either one of these cuties could help grandma take care of and water her garden!

Grandfather: Noctowl. My grandfather has always been fascinated with owls so Noctowl is a perfect fit for him. Plus, Owls are silent fliers and he'd appreciate the quietude.

Last edited:

Sugar-Fable

Pokemon Princess
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The problem with this is that my family members all already have their own fave Pokemon XD

Back