• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for Arceus, can give mythicals or shiny legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I'm looking to get all 18 forms of Arceus, and I am in need of assistance. I already have 3, so I need 15 more. If you want a mythical pokemon, I can offer Victini, Mew, and Darkrai. If you want a shiny, I can offer Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Yveltal. Or, you can request any normal or non-shiny legendary pokemon that you would like me to get for you.

[15/15]

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
...Do they all have to be unique? Because really, I could give you 15 clones of the same Arceus (with the Plates you need) and you'd have all 15 forms right away. 😄

If that's not ideal, they can at least serve as placeholder Pokemon till you get your hands on more.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I don't know much about cloning, so sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but would all of these Arceus have an event OT and ID?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I don't know much about cloning, so sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but would all of these Arceus have an event OT and ID?

Yep! They're all exactly the same as the base Arceus (which I obtained myself heaps of years ago). You can't tell a Pokemon is cloned unless you have another copy of it to compare it to and you see that they're exactly the same.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I'll take them! Though if you could take the plates off before trading them, I'd appreciate it. What would you like in return?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Sweet, no worries!

I'm interested in Victini in all honesty, as I don't have one anymore after releasing my last one (seemed suspiciously hacked after looking closer at it). I can clone it and return the original very quickly inbetween the trade. That said, you'll just need 15 fodder Pokemon to use for trades.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
You can keep the original Victini if you'd like. Let me catch some fodder mons, and I'll initiate the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back