• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
grrr. my chain of miltank was up to 28 then it just randomly quit, excuse me I'm off to curse very loudly

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Sure, why not?

Good luck, everyone.

Edit: I just imagined how proud I would be if I had a shiny Turtwig in my card...man, it would look awesome. I want it more than ever now!

okay then its a race. ( Soon the lake verity music is going to be stuck in ur head and ur going to want to turn down ur volume because it is giving u a bad headache. i should know its already happened to me) Good luck to all!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Day 2 of the Donphan hunt and I've only hatched 10 eggs xD

I'll try to hatch more but.. I think I'm going to have to stop on the gameboy. My friend is downgrading my PSP and with that, he's able to install an emulator onto it. Therefore, I'll be playing Pokemon on the Emulator. I think I'll soft reset for a Shiny Charizard. I'll beat the game and then go for some shinies :D.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I want to become a member too!!!

I've only caught a shiny wooper so far (pics 'll come up soon!)

Currently I'm hunting for a shiny Skorupi.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
You're right to believe that I have natural born luck...for the most part, I consider myself pretty lucky with soft resetted shinies. Anyways, it took me five days of constant soft resetting to get, but I'm absolutely positive that I didn't even get up to 1000 soft resets.Don't get me wrong, though, I'm no newbie to long soft resetting excursions...I think my shiny Latias and Bulbasaur pay testament to that!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
well I figured out why I couldn't find slowpoke, i was in the wrong route, *sigh* I'm dumb

LOL awww..Wel lyou did find the correct route right? xD

Like I previously posted, I got my PSP downgraded and I'm now currently playing Pokemon on the PSP. Trying to beat LG :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
the radar just doesn't agree with me anymore, my swarm is phanpy and it keeps breaking at 4

Ok I'm taking a break from chaining to work on my emerald, it's getting really frustrating that I can't even crack 10

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Andelc said:
I Have a shiny Golbat from saFIRE its pretty cool

Is that a request to join?

bloodthirster said:
I want to become a member too!!!

I've only caught a shiny wooper so far (pics 'll come up soon!)

Currently I'm hunting for a shiny Skorupi.

You are in, welcome to the club. V(^_^)V

LDD's UPDATE: Well I went back to hunting (and did some berry planting) over the last two days. I didn't find anything though... I'm also thinking about restarting XD:GoD, just need to make sure there aren't any good pokemon sitting in the boxes... *le sigh*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
right now I'm plowing my way through emerald, I got the 3 regis yesterday, I'm gonna check my swarm in a bit I? just need some rr before

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
hey,can i join?
i tried to get a shiny gastradon through chaining but no luck.
i had a red meditite who evolved to a cream and blue medicham.
so can i?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok wow, congratulations to people who have caught new shiny pokemon. I havent SRd for Regigigas in the past 3 days or even touched my DS Lite because I has 3 major projects to do. See Runasutaru Im being a good boy and doing my school work:P btw come back soon k.

I dont think Ill be able to hunt on the weekend aswell because I got to do a whole lot of stuff on saturday and then sunday is my birthday and I will be going out with friends. Busy busy busy weekend for me. Well good luck to all on your shiny hunting. ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'll probly end up getting Rayquaza shiny, i'm not sring for him but i don't want to waste my masterball in emerald so I'm fighting him but he keeps getting knocked out so I'm gonna wait for a shiny to lob the masterball at, whether it's rayquaza, or just a wingull that balls gonna aim high

Back