• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Hi everybody, I'd be glad to join :pink_smile:

Name: Mentalii

Partner Pokémon: Lugia, the Guardian of the Sea, THE Silver Version Pokémon, the mythic legendary bird, the... Ok ok I stop !

To answer to the (I believe) last topic, I wouldn't like to mess with any legendaries ... Ok it's a simple answer but seriously, I guess that an angry Groudon is as dangerous as an angry Regigigas ... :pink_confused: Ok, if I really have to choose, I'd pick Rayquaza. It's a very scaring Pokémon. But I like it nevertheless :pink_nod:

And now some Pokémon of The Week pics :

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi everybody, I'd be glad to join :pink_smile:

Name: Mentalii

Partner Pokémon: Lugia, the Guardian of the Sea, THE Silver Version Pokémon, the mythic legendary bird, the... Ok ok I stop !

To answer to the (I believe) last topic, I wouldn't like to mess with any legendaries ... Ok it's a simple answer but seriously, I guess that an angry Groudon is as dangerous as an angry Regigigas ... :pink_confused: Ok, if I really have to choose, I'd pick Rayquaza. It's a very scaring Pokémon. But I like it nevertheless :pink_nod:

And now some Pokémon of The Week pics :

Spoiler:
Another Lugia trainer :O Welcome to the club!!

I love that Kyogre punching Groudon in the face. He'd better RUN if Groudon gets angry! haha

Regigigas is slow though, would he really be much of a threat if he didn't know Earthquake? lol

If anything, I would NEVER get in the way of Darkrai. I wouldn't want to have Bad Dreams!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hmm... Articuno cards eh. I'm pretty sure I have none of those. LOL. IIRC, I have a few Rayquaza, Kyogres, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Regi trio

My favorite among those will probably be this one.

96.jpg

I really do not care about power or such. I am just fascinated with the drawings.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i don't know anything about pokemon cards :P
btw my fav card is
114.jpg

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
OK, Iz joining! :)

Username: deoxys121
Partner: Speed Forme Deoxys (no nickname)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the first topic: My favorite typing for Arceus is quite simply his Normal typing. I use a Normal-type Arceus in my Uber team; he serves as my physical wall/Stealth Rocker. I like the Normal-type because that way, he can get STAB from ExtremeSpeed, creating total pwnage. XD /CompetitiveLogic

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hmm... Articuno cards eh. I'm pretty sure I have none of those. LOL. IIRC, I have a few Rayquaza, Kyogres, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Regi trio

My favorite among those will probably be this one.

96.jpg

I really do not care about power or such. I am just fascinated with the drawings.
The Cards will be only for the birds, just wanted to see the result of comments I get from asking about these. So far, not very good LOL

But your image has been moved/deleted. :O Unless it's a show-off to say you like an empty Articuno LOL

i don't know anything about pokemon cards :P
btw my fav card is
114.jpg
Well why not? lol

Picture also not showing..just state which one with the attacks. Be easier if you don't like keeping the pictures in your photobucket anyway.

OK, Iz joining! :)

Username: deoxys121
Partner: Speed Forme Deoxys (no nickname)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the first topic: My favorite typing for Arceus is quite simply his Normal typing. I use a Normal-type Arceus in my Uber team; he serves as my physical wall/Stealth Rocker. I like the Normal-type because that way, he can get STAB from ExtremeSpeed, creating total pwnage. XD /CompetitiveLogic
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

ExtremeSpeed Ownage right there XD

Let alone having only one resistance, to fighting. I prefer Steel though, to many resistances it has, and yes I know it has MORE than just Fighting types (Ground/Fire) as its weakness. All depend on how you use 'em I guess right?

EDIT: The cards were not showing for me when I quoted their comments...now they are? Weird?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
The cards were not showing in your posts. :) I got them from your post. :) Mine was the EX Team rocket returns card, or the dark one with Freeze Solid and ice Wing.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome all new members! Sorry I havent been on, it's been a big weekend for me because I was hosting the super bowl party. Sadly my beloved Patriots lost! *Sigh

Oh right, the topic. XD I never really got into the trading cards though I do have a few.

PS. No images of cards showing up....

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
I'll bask in the glory of our legendary masters. :D

Name; Nagaraja
Partner Pokemon: Utahime the Meloetta

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome all new members! Sorry I havent been on, it's been a big weekend for me because I was hosting the super bowl party. Sadly my beloved Patriots lost! *Sigh

Oh right, the topic. XD I never really got into the trading cards though I do have a few.

PS. No images of cards showing up....
I know EXACTLY what the problem is! I was changing around my Photobucket, the pictures those cards were in. I completely forgot about the pictures not displaying when used on here prior to the change!

Oh well, I guess I'm to lazy to put them back up. Moving on from the cards!

I'll bask in the glory of our legendary masters. :D

Name; Nagaraja
Partner Pokemon: Utahime the Meloetta
WELCOME!! I see we finally have a Meloetta Trainer here!!

What is it that you like about Meloetta? Which form do you prefer to have?

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I know EXACTLY what the problem is! I was changing around my Photobucket, the pictures those cards were in. I completely forgot about the pictures not displaying when used on here prior to the change!

Oh well, I guess I'm to lazy to put them back up. Moving on from the cards!

Yay! No more TCG! I think I mentioned this, but I never understood TCG, even after reading the Pamphlet thing over and over.

Its been a while, so I figured I'd post a new topic
New Topic: Have you ever caught a legendary Pokemon in a Poke Ball?
I wish I could say I have.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Yay! No more TCG! I think I mentioned this, but I never understood TCG, even after reading the Pamphlet thing over and over.

Its been a while, so I figured I'd post a new topic
New Topic: Have you ever caught a legendary Pokemon in a Poke Ball?
I wish I could say I have.
I never really cared for which Ball I caught a Pokemon in to be honest.

All I ever used were Master Ball for the Roamers (Mesprit, Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, etc)

Ultra Ball for the others that aren't in the caves

Desk Ball for the others in the Caves

And

Great Ball on Uxie!

Nagaraja

Years

WELCOME!! I see we finally have a Meloetta Trainer here!!

What is it that you like about Meloetta? Which form do you prefer to have?
I love her becuase of her connection to music. I'm a singer. ;d
I prefer her Aria form. her piroette form isn't as pretty. And shes a psychic type. :D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I love her becuase of her connection to music. I'm a singer. ;d
I prefer her Aria form. her piroette form isn't as pretty. And shes a psychic type. :D
Going off Topic a bit- What do you sing? :D

I actually haven't personally listened to that Relic Song yet of hers, have you tried singing her music or played the instrument like it?

How do you feel that they haven't released her yet for the game?

Nagaraja

Years
Going off Topic a bit- What do you sing? :D

I actually haven't personally listened to that Relic Song yet of hers, have you tried singing her music or played the instrument like it?

How do you feel that they haven't released her yet for the game?
I sing mostly Japanese music. and Hymmnos from Ar Tonelico games.
i love relic song, it's so soothing. i haven't played the instruments, I broke my fingers being a volleyball captain, so it's hard to play most instruments, as my fingers don't move that well yet.

It is what it is I guess. I would love to have her, but I can be patient. I have all my shiny legendaries to get me through. XD

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I sing mostly Japanese music. and Hymmnos from Ar Tonelico games.
i love relic song, it's so soothing. i haven't played the instruments, I broke my fingers being a volleyball captain, so it's hard to play most instruments, as my fingers don't move that well yet.

It is what it is I guess. I would love to have her, but I can be patient. I have all my shiny legendaries to get me through. XD
That's a bummer. Hope your fingers get back to it's perfect health soon!

I guess you and I both share the same feelings toward a Legendary Pokemon. You-Meloetta. Me-Latias. Latias is my PokeWife haha. <3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, Nagaraja and deoxys121!!
Have you ever caught a legendary Pokemon in a Poke Ball?
i don't remember actually :P but i think i caught mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back