• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"...But.be nice to Selene, okay?" Valorie said, and Sam glanced at Selene. He shrugged, then nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry bout it..." He said, pausing.

"She and I need a moment to talk alone though, okay?" Valorie said again, and Sam nodded again. Selene then spoke up, "Don't worry about it Val, just a little misunderstanding, that's all. Anyway, as Valorie said, we need to have a chat so...see you around..." Sam grinned, and waved his hand. "See ya around as well..." He said.

The 2 of them walked away from there, and Sam saw Selene grab Valorie's hand. "O-kaaaaaaay..." He thought, "They need some privacy..." Sam walked away from the place, just roaming around as he waited for the field trip to move on.

He heard a voice from the stage, and turned around to see a man standing on the stage, making an announcement. "Everybody! Those were some spectacular Showcase battles - let's have a round of applause for our Champions and our participants! I hope you have enjoyed the Expo today and have found it informative and helpful to your futures! I know that our clients are very impressed with the potential they have met today, and for that I personally thank you. It is always the goal of HoTa to bring our clients and bright young minds together."

Sam rolled his eyes, the Expo itself was boring, but at least he had managed to battle Lance. And meet some people as well... but was the battle worth all the embarrassment he had to suffer onstage? He didn't know. Instead, he waited for the man, Houghton Taylor's next part.

"So that's the 'work' done, So how about some fun? Our Banquet and Dance is ready prepared for us in the banquet-hall, so Ladies will be taken through to the Ladies dressing rooms where a selection of formal wear suitable for all tastes is waiting. Similarly for our Gentlemen, there is plenty of formal wear for you to choose from. Enjoy, and I will meet you in the Banquet Hall!"

"Oh wow, a Dance..." Sam mumbled to himself, then it hit him. "WAIT, A DANCE?!" He couldn't hold back a gasp. He hadn't heard of that before, but well, he hadn't even read up on what they were going to be doing here. But what hit him more was the part... which involved the formal wear.

"FORMAL WEAR?! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA WEAR ALL THOSE TUXEDOS AND CRAP!" He screamed to himself inside his mind. Sam facepalmed, one thing he hated a lot was formal stuff. He wasn't gonna be wearing all that! This was just a dance! In the end, a HoTa man came and directed him towards the dressing room for the boys. He saw all the boys and girls split up, going in different directions. He managed to spot Xavier and Burgh head in, and currently, he was the only person he recognized in the crowd. He started to walk towards the rooms, and there was only one thought that filled his mind... Who was he going to dance with? Well, he wasn't sure... he hadn't talked to a lotta girls in the Academy.

He walked into the dressing rooms, and saw Xavier with some other kid, all dressed in his formal wear. Sam almost gagged, he hated the atmosphere already. He felt as if he was back in the old times, where everybody talked in old english and all. He grinned as he walked up to Xavier, and grabbed him from behind, locking his head in his arms. He messed up his hair, as he said, "Heya Xavier, Whatcha gonna do in the dance?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier growled at Sam. Usually he would of tried to settle this peacefully, but this guy really pissed him off.

"You're going to let me go... right now."

Either Sam didn't hear him, or he just didn't listen.

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d150d4921d0#e00600]"Heya Xavier, Whatcha gonna do in the dance?"[/FONT] Xavier couldn't tell if this was simply a question or an insult to the fact Xavier had no date. Either way Xavier felt extremely pissed off, it wasn't like him but he did. He felt like a fire was burning inside him and he had to let it out.

Xavier couldn't see it but the fires spirit amulet was glowing ever so faintly on his chest.

"I warned you." Xavier spun his arms around and launched Sams arms off him.

"But frankly I'm SICK of your attitude!" Xavier pulled back his head and smashed it into Sams own in a vicious and unforgiving headbutt.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"I warned you." Sam heard Xavier say, when he was suddenly knocked back by him. Sam tried to calm him down, he was just trying to have some fun, "Whoa, jeez dude, calm down-"

"But frankly I'm SICK of your attitude!" He yelled, cutting him off. He suddenly pulled his head back, and smashed into Sam, in a ferocious headbutt. He had not anticipated it at all, and was taken by surprise as he was hit on the head. He faltered back, as he felt dazed for a second, as he tried to get back to his senses. He grabbed his head, the sharp pain hurting him a lot. He could feel the area swell up, and now he felt mad. He could easily outmatch Xavier in a fight. He launched himself at him, trying to knock him to the ground.

One of Sam's Pokeballs immediately popped open, and Nick jumped out, obviously mad that his trainer had been attacked. he started to approach Xavier slowly, ready to pounce at him anytime...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
The stylist finished Bri's haircut and whipped the apron off of him. Bri got to his feet and Drizzle handed him his crutches. He ran his finger through his hair and was shocked at how short it was now. It didn't even reach his shoulders anymore! The stylist held up a mirror, and Bri didn't even recognise himself anymore. His hair was way shorter than usual, and had gel in it so that it was parted in the middle and ran down the side of his head toward the back. He was wearing a dark blue suit, with a light blue tie. This was very odd. He looked down at Thyme, who was smirking. Then Xavier showed up and said he looked good.

"Thanks Xavier! This guy picked out everything for me and all that. I like your suit too!" Bri said as another boy came out of no where and grabbed Xavier.

"Hi there! This guy a friend of your's Xavier? I'm Bri! Nice to meet you!" Bri said happily. He heard Drizzle begin to laugh and Thyme yelling.

"Put me down you moron!" Thyme yelled. The stylist had picked her up and was examining her. He completely ignored her protests, and tutted at the scar on her arm and the fact that half of her tail had been plucked out.

"This little gal's been through the mill. But not to worry, by the time I'm done with her she'll make everyone else jealous! She'll break some poor little pokemon's heart!" the stylist said. Thyme scowled at him and he whisked her away with a handfull of things. She began yelling and trying to get away from him.

"Um... I hope she's ok..." Bri said quietly. He looked at Drizzle, who had walked over to him and plopped himself down on the ground. After a few more minutes, the yelling stopped and the stylist walked out of the dressing room. He was carrying Thyme, who looked very different. She had been painted so that her skin was a dark green color, instead of the normal color of green she was. There was a light pink bow tied around her neck, full of lace and trim. there was a smaller matching bow tied at the end of her tail resting on several fake looking leaves attached to the real ones. She scowled and jumped to the ground. Bri smirked at her.

"Hey Thyme, you look good!" Drizzle said with a large grin.

"Shut up!" she said angrily. The stylist was massaging his jaw, where a large bruise was beginning to form. Bri didn't have to ask what had caused it.

"Well! That gal certainly has a lot of attitude!" he said with a small frown.

"The bastard tried to put me in a dress!" she shouted, climbing up to Brian's shoulder. Bri shook his head, trying not to laugh. Well... They were ready. Thyme... She was going to make Snype laugh. When Bri turned around, Xavier and the other boy were fighting. Drizzle ran in between them and looked at them both.

"Hey guys! Cut it out! We don't want to get in trouble!" Bri called out as he walked over to Xavier and stood next to him. He had a scared look on his face as he put his hand on Xavier's shoulder.

"Come on, calm down..." Bri said soothingly. Thyme scowled at them both. Nova pushed himself to his feet and walked over to Drizzle, growling at them all.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Blaze

From his luxury ball, Blaze could see the other boys pokemon approaching Xavier.

"Thats not a good idea dumbass..." he muttered.

Blaze pushed and struggled and burst from his pokeball, landing in front of the boy, Sams, little helper.

"I wouldnt advise getting in there, unless you want me to help you. The growlithe snarled and prepared to pounce as his opponent was doing the same.

Xavier

Xaviers head had a small cut on it. He stopped momentarily as Bri put his hand on his shoulder.

"W...why did I..." Xavier said.

"Because hes an ******* duh." Xavier thought. Xavier shook off Brians grip and snarled at Sam.

He felt the fire inside him grow higher and higher as he got extremely angry.

Suddenly Sam tackled Xavier, Xavier met his stance and locked arms with him.

"Don't underestimate me idiot... Xavier glared at Sam hatefully.

How dare he, mess up his hair. How dare he, try to steal anothers precious moment, how dare he, call Burgh a dog like that.

"You piece of crap." Xavier muttered and he raised his knee in a kick towards Sams stomach.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell laughed a little bit when Jason started to freak out over the fact that his hair seemed to be moving. Quillie looked at the Ralts
"Quil, quil, cynda."[Hahaha, burn. Its funny because I'm a Fire-type hehe...] Quillie made a sort of fake laugh and then looked really seriously at Ralts. So seriously that it almost looked funny.
"Sla, koth?"[Hey Quillie, why so serious?] Slackey almost died of laughter after making that little joke, he laughed so hard that he almost fell off Maxwell's head.
"Cynda-quil!"[Oh keep your mouth shut! Or I'll do it for you.] Quillie threatend the Slakoth where he sat, holding his arms around his stomach with giant tears flowing down his cheeks as he almost died from laughter.

"Okay then," Maxwell started to walk towards the boy's changing room, "Follow me!" he felt like the leader of an army leading his soliders to the battlefield. He didn't know why, but this felt really good for some reason.

Anyway, when Maxwell came in the dressing room, he was astonished. There were so many clothes, he didn't know which ones to choose from. Maxwell quickly found a top-hat hanging on a pole in the room, his eyes sparkeled as he took down the top-hat, took Slackey off his head and placed him on the ground, and put on the top-hat. Maxwell looked himself up in a mirror,
"Hey, who is that hot dude in the mirror with the fancy top-hat? Oh right thats me, hahaha." he thought to himself with a smile on his lips. "I wonder what Geneviève is going to wear?" his train o thought continued, "Probably something really nice, hehehe..." Maxwell started to fantasize about what Geneviève was wearing, when Wilson started to tug his leg.

"Swi, swi?"[Hey, wheres my fancy hat?] Wilson asked.
"Okay, okay." Maxwell laughed and took down a much smaller top-hat and also a monocle from a shelf, he put it on Wilson. Wilson's eyes started to shimmer of happiness,
"Scwi, scwi."[Mmm, I do say.] Wilson tried his best british imitation to show the others how fancy he'd become. Quillie and Slackey just laughed. [You look ridiculous.] they said in unision.

Maxwell also found a nice tuxedo, and some long, black pants to go with it. Granted he had his black jeans on already, but now it was time to get fancy! He found more goodies like a nice white shirt and a lime-green tie. So he strolled along like a kid in a candy-store as he came across a cane.
"Yoink." Maxwell snatched the cane with ease and started to walk with it, it felt perfect for him, so he might as well take it too.

But Maxwell thougth the tux was too boring, so he took out two pixelated skull-shaped pieces of fabric, very similar to the one on his favourite t-shirt and a needle. He started to sew the skull-shaped cloths onto the tip of the shoulder-parts on the tux, and he also sewed a giant 'M'-shaped piece of fabric on the back of the tux. He also found some white gloves to go with the shirt.

"Soooo, whatcha' think?" Maxwell came out from the changing booth, he looked at his pokemon. They all nodded, "Good" he said, "Now lets go pay a visit to a very special lady." he continued as he started to walk towards the door of the changing room.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N turned his head to see Rufflet return to him. He nodded to both Rufflet after Rufflet relayed the info and then to Dante when he had to go get changed for the dance. N was somewhat amused at Dante's reaction to having to get dressed for the dance. . . wearing a 'monkey suit'. What an amusing description of such formal wear.

"Very well then, and thank you both for your assistance. I look forward to seeing you all attend my class soon," N said to them as they walked off.

N walked towards the direction he had seen Rufflet return from and sure enough came across his Zorouk again.

"Well, what do you think? Are Jason and Raltz well?" N asked his friend.

"They are pretty much acting the same as they were earlier. Just bickering among friends," Zorouk replied with an almost sneer-like grin on his face. Granted, it's not that it was in mean spirits, that just kinda is how a Zorouk usually smiles at best.

"I am pleased, my friend. You did a very excellent job and I am happy to hear such results," N said as he placed his hands on Zorouk's shoulders in a friendly gesture. "I think I should possibly change myself. While this event is for students, I am supposed to still attend as well to observe that nothing goes wrong."

"You going to dress up in a Piplup suit too?" the Zorouk asked in a joking tone.

"Indeed. I don't often get many chances to wear formal wear nowadays. It would be a nice opportunity for me to wear such an outfit," N replied.

"Going to wear a simple suit or something a little bit more regal looking?" Zorouk asked.

"You will find out soon enough," N smiled to his friend. Zorouk was returned to his pokeball as N headed towards what may as well be the teacher/staff dressing room as he prepared himself for the evening.

Kenshin Ren
Kenshin looked up as soon as he was through with his pretzel as the announcement occured. Huh. He wasn't aware of the dance. This was either something he didn't hear about earlier or had forgotten about. He got up as soon as he threw away his trash and headed over to the dressing room where he received his suit and headed over to a locker assigned to him to keep his stuff during the dance. He seemed to mind his own business as he got changed. Luckily there wasn't anyone around him or too close to him in the back of the room as he got ready.

A black pair of pants, jacket, belt, shoes, and socks. A white button up shirt. A nice dark red velvet vest and a tie of a similar color and shine to go with it. Red was always his favorite color. Maybe that was one reason he enjoyed being in the Entei dorm so much. Was the reason he chose a red tie and vest because it was just his favorite color, or was it that despite the fact he felt lonely at his dorm he still took pride in being in the Entei dorm so he allowed his suit to still give a partial signal that he was still in the Entei dorm?

Still. . . he was unsure about this. He looked to his pokemon with a look of uncertainty as they stayed in their pokeballs. . . till he let out Pikachu.

He had wanted to at least have his pikachu be with him during this event. . . outside of the pokeball and dressed up, at least to keep him company.

He changed out of his outfit and got into the suit. Soon as he was done getting everything on and he finished adjusting his tie in the mirror inside the locker, he looked down to Pikachu. "What do you think buddy? Think Mom and Dad would be proud?"

"You look great Kenshin!" Pikachu replied as he lifted one of his front paws as a sign of approval to Kenshin. "Of course your parents would be proud!"

"Heh, I just wish I could've gotten you a nice little tux to wear too, Pika," Kenshin said to his oldest friend. "Mom and Dad's Raichu's would've enjoyed seeing you in one with me."

"Nah are you kidding? My parents would think I'd look just fine without the need of a costume," Pikachu said to him.

"Haha, yeah you're right. Still though, it's a somewhat interesting thought," Kenshin said to him. Kenshin's Pikachu is actually the offspring of his parents' own pikachu's before they had evolved into Raichu's. In some ways it was a little fitting in Kenshin's mind. Or Appropriate. Or whatever the proper term or description of this kind of situation was. Oh well.

After locking up his stuff in the locker and having Pikachu hop on his shoulder while his other two pokemon stayed in their pokeballs, Kenshin walked out of the dressing room and headed back into the main area where this whole ballroom dance was to happen. Rather than go to the center of the room where a large mass of the other students were gathering, he just went to the back like he always did. Out of sight out of mind as the saying goes.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
No POV
Suddenly, from the small gap between Sam and Xavier, two Barriers materialised out of thin air and pushed the two apart, with two tough-looking Alakazam stood back-to-back in the middle, facing the two Trainers with their spoons raised up behind the Barriers. They maintained a Defensive stance but ready to Attack at any minute should there be need. Their focus wasn't on Bri, however, the Alakazam were more than intelligent enough to differentiate between an innocent caught up in the crossfire and the two who had caused the problem.

Two burly security guards - dressed stereotypically in black suits, white shirts and black ties and buzz-cut hair - walked over to the two Trainers and grabbed their upper arms, keeping them easily restrained. The men were almost inhumanly muscular, and their Alakazam were trained to be their equivalent in strength level-wise.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you," said the guard who was holding Xavier, referring to the kick he had aimed at Sam. The guards simply stood still, holding the two boys - their job was to keep the peace and make sure the two kids didn't kill each other, not to discipline them.

That job was left to Lt. Surge, who thrust the door open with a bang and strode over to where the incident had taken place, levvying stern glares at Xavier and Sam.

"Thank you Gentlemen, I can take it from here..." he said, the tone of his voice should have instilled a sense of foreboding in the two boys - he was not impressed at all by their antics. "Now, what were you told on the ship? Any misbehaviour, any infraction of any kind /will not/ be tolerated. And, Professor Oak is true to his word, as are we. You will not be prevented from going to the dance, but we /will/ be keeping a close eye on the two of you. Anything else like this and you will be sent back to the Academy instantly. I suggest you talk out any problems you have like men, not like scrapping Rattata."

And with that he gave both a stern glare and turned on his heel, striding out of the room. The two Security Guards remained at the side of the room, hands behind their backs, watching Xavier and Sam closely from behind their sunglasses.

Selene
"/Dear/," came a voice from behind Sel as she poked through the dresses on one of the racks with a sour expression...too girly pink...too tight...too short...waaaay too frumpy and shapeless...now this is why her Mother never offered to take Sel shopping, she was /that/ picky. "You don't want to wear any of these gowns! With your hips and complexion!" to which Sel turned around instantly, a puzzled frown on her face. Her hips? She had never considered her hips to be big particularly...her hands flew to her sides self-consciously - as though trying to feel if they were big or not - as she sized the middle-aged greying woman in front of her up. She was...Mumsy would be the word - with a short, curled hairstyle and a navy blue trouser suit on, a tape measure draped around her neck and large horn-rimmed spectacles perched precariously on the end of her nose.

"My-huh? I'm sorry, what do you mean?" asked Selene, thoroughly confused. As if to answer her question, the woman grabbed her wrist and - with surprising strength - dragged her off. Selene cast a helpless, somewhat amusing for anyone watching, glance at Valorie as though to convey her panic as she was whirled off, only to be planted firmly in front of.../YELLOW/??

"Oh no...I cannot wear yellow. It isn't my colour," said Selene, face paling somewhat as the woman selected a horrendous Canary yellow number and held it up in front of her...it was all wrong. The cut was asymmetric and Selene hated it, the material was like net...the colour was vomit-inducing, Selene was surprised that Brogan had even allowed this within 50 feet of her precious dressing room.

"But it's /Lanvin/ dear," said the Woman, as though she were talking to a slightly stupid child. "And it is current season. It would make a fabulous contrast with your hair!"

But Selene wasn't listening. Out of the corner of her eye, as the woman prattled on and on about the forgiving bias-cut skirt, Selene had seen a dark rail full of sparkles. One set of sparkles in particular stood out to her. She ditched the Woman, practically floating over to the rail and ignoring the affronted grunt from behind her, and gripped the hanger with an almost trembling hand, pulling the dress off the rail and gasping.

It was just...stunning!

"This one," said Sel firmly as the Woman caught up with her, the wrinkled nose saying quite plainly that she disagreed with the choice.

"Really? But...the lack of colour...a bright colour pop would really work with your coloring!" she insisted, holding up the yellow monstrosity next to it...the comparison was almost obscene. She lowered the dress she was holding slowly, as though afraid to concede defeat. "Actually...actually, that blue...would look lovely with your olive complexion..." she trailed off, frowning slightly as Selene nodded almost smugly.

"You can help me dress, if you want," Sel offered, figuring that the Woman was just trying to be helpful, and she knew that she had done the right thing as her face lit up.

"Of course!! I shall do your hair and make-up too! Let's /go/!" she insisted, dropping the canary on the floor and pushing Sel into a booth, yanking the curtain shut behind them.

After a while...
"Ta-daaa!" trilled the woman, and Sel opened her eyes and stared, mouth agape at the full-length mirror in front of her.

She looked...practically adult!

The dress was strapless with a sweetheart neckline, in a deep, dark Sapphire shade of blue. It was fitted down to her hips, where it draped to the floor in soft satiny layers. But, the best part by far, was the chiffon navy-blue overlayer that flowed down the back of the dress, draped almost like a cape from the top of the dress attached at each side at the back, making a soft, slight train as it draped to the floor. After pulling a pair of elbow-length white gloves onto Sel's arms, the Woman fastened a shimmering diamond choker around her neck - Selene didn't even want to think about how much it would have cost her had she bought it - and fixed a pair of dangling diamond earrings to her ears.

The Woman had done Sel's hair in a messy bun - looking oddly as though she'd done it in moments, looking completely at odds with the dress...but somehow working - with tendrils of hair curling around her face, fringe as ever brushed to the side. The make-up was subtle - ever so slightly smoky eyes with lashings of mascara and clear lip-gloss.

"It even makes your hips look good," the Woman gasped, actually blinking back a tear as she surveyed her handiwork. Pulling back the curtain, she literally pushed Selene out into the main dressing room, throwing a pair of patent black high heels after her. "Now, you get out there and tell everyone that /Irene/ dressed you darling!"

Before Selene could insist that she had been the one to pick out the dress, Irene had pulled the curtain back across the booth - Sel suspected that she was now tidying away ready for her next victim. Feeling oddly surreptitious with so many eyes on her, Sel picked up the shoes and padded across the room, looking for Valorie. Had her friend got the same treatment? Sel was feeling...somewhat nervous and somewhat excited to see her. And she wagered with herself that her friend would be wearing purple.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève came out of the changing room and smiled at Sapphire doing a small twirl. "How do I look Saph?" she asked. The dress fit her perfectly and she had brushed out her hair making it more wavy with two orange flower clips in her hair, one by each of her ears. She had also put on a little makeup to complete the look, a little blush, eye shadow, and lipstick.

Sapphire smiled looking her trainer up and down before looking around the room running off for a moment coming back with a pair of white gloves that would go to Geneviève's elbows, a small tiara and a small white clutch bag. Geneviève's eyes lit up and she smiled putting on the gloves and tiara holding the bag. "Thanks Saph" she said as something caught her eye and she looked at her Pokemon. "Please let me dress you up more this is the last time I promise" she said. Sapphire froze but after a moment nodded hoping it wouldn't be as bad as the last time.

Geneviève smiled grabbing a small Pokemon sized dress that was grey in color and glittery matching the bows perfectly. Not to flashy or outrageous in fact just perfect for the Monkey. Smiling Geneviève dressed her Pokemon as a Stylist entered. "I'm just here to..." the grey haired woman froze and smiled. "I see that my help is not needed, you look beautiful" she said as Geneviève blushed a bit. "You can go ahead and head to the banquet hall" she added as Geneviève smiled and left the room slowly earning a few glares from some girls as she went outside the banquet hall were everyone was waiting. She hadn't seen Maxwell yet and got a little worried she was going to be stood up as she stood and waited Sapphire at her side.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
As Maxwell reached the door both Quillie and Slackey suddenly tugged his legs
"What is it now?" Maxwell asked in a slightly annoyed tone, he was supposed to meet Geneviève not doing this kind of bullcrap.
[Just go on without us, we'll catch up to you.] the two pokemon said in unision
*sigh* "Fine." Maxwell said in a tired voice. He opend the door and left Quillie and Slackey browsing for clothes to wear.
"Hey Wilson," Maxwell asked his Swinub, "Do you think I should let Umber and Zard participate in this party too?" Maxwell felt that his two other pokemon were missing out on something fun.
"Swi, swi, nub."[Gee, I don't know. But if you really want, then I guess you should call 'em here.] Wilson replied.
"Okay, you're right," Maxwell said "But I think I'll do that a little later okay?" he continued as they approached a girl. She was gorgeous, with orange flower-clips in her hair, a white dress that fitted her perfectly, glowes that covered up to her elbows and a small tiara. Then Maxwell realized that it was Geneviève, his jaw almost dropped at this realization.

Maxwell took off his top-hat and bowed before Geneviève, she looked like a person from a royal family
"Good evening my lady, you look charming." Maxwell said with a smile, then he walked up to Geneviève, and kissed her hand, "A little preview of whats to come." he said with a small laugh. Wilson went up to Sapphire and made a small bow as well.
"Swinub, swi?"[Good evening, charming weahter we're having, eh?] Wilson tried to sound as sophisticated as he possibly could.
"You look divine." Maxwell said to Geneviève, "At first, I almost didn't recognize you because you are even more beautiful now than earlier. I know, I'm shocked that you could even get more beautiful. I think we all are." he continued putting a little extra charm in his words.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève blushed more as she saw Maxwell approach her. He was wearing a black tux with a lime green tie, white gloves, a top hat, and was carrying a cane. She blushed a bit more as he bowed before her and then kissed her hand saying she looked beautiful. "T-Thanks" she whispered shyly looking at him "You look really handsome, n-not that you didn't before" she said with a small curtsy. "I'm so stupid, I have no idea what to do in situations like this" she thought smiling at Maxwell.

Sapphire shook her head and chuckled a bit curtsying like her trainer just did. "Nice top hat Wilson, and yes it is nice weather we're having" she said smiling a bit as she saw Geneviève blushing as she looked at Maxwell.

"I'm surprised Sapphire let me dress her up, she hates this stuff" Geneviève said smiling more at Maxwell still blushing faintly but feeling more comfortable around him.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell laughed a bit, he really enjoyed Geneviève's company and he knew that this was going to be an awesome evening.

"I'm surprised Sapphire let me dress her up, she hates this stuff" Geneviève said to Maxwell, then he noticed Sapphire standing talking to Wilson,
"Hey there Sapphire! You know, you look really cute in that. You should probably let Geneviève dress you more often." Maxwell smiled at the Simipour, he was a bit facinated by it since he had never seen any of its kind before in real life.
"Well I'm surprised Wilson didn't put on more, he loves these kinds of things!" Maxwell said with a laugh.

"Swi, swi"[Thank you for the compliment, you look quite nice aswell.] Wilson said to Sapphire. Then he noticed two silouettes coming towards them, it was Quillie and Slackey.

The two pokemon stopped in front of Maxwell and Geneviève, they looked rather, bizzare. Quillie wore a small tuxedo with an open back and four top-hats on eachother was placed on his head. Slackey had bow-ties all in his fur and he also had glowes especially formed for pokemon with claws. Wilson was close to break out in laughter, but managed to keep his mouth shut with much effort. Maxwell looked at them both,
"Wooow, you guys look ridiculous!" he said, "Here, let me help you."
So Maxwell took out the bow-ties from Slackey's fur and left one under his throat. He took Quillie's hats off him, which at first proved to be quite difficult because Quillie kept shouting something about being the hat-master or something. He left one top-hat on Qullie and placed another one on Slackey's head. "There, now you guys look fancy!" Maxwell said, "But what am I going to do with the exess stuff you had?" he continued.

But then it dawned on him, why not put this on Umber and Zard? Man, was he a genius!
"Geneviève there is two friends of mine I'd like you to meet." Maxwell took out his pokegear and punched in a number, suddenly the pokegear started ringing. "Yea, mom?" Maxwell said, "Is it okay if I borrow Zard and Umber for awhile? Its for a dance here at the school, we're on a field-trip and I want them to experience this.", "Okay good. Thanks mom, yea bye, I love you." Maxwell ended the conversation, now he did some things on the pokegear. It started to shine in a blue light, and then, Maxwell had two pokeballs in his hand.

"Geneviève, these are my two first pokemon, Zard and Umber." Maxwell dropped the pokeballs on the floor, they popped open and with a white burst of light, two pokemon were suddenly standing by Maxwell's feet. An Umbreon and a Charmeleon with a huge scar on his chest. They blinked and looked around in a confused manner, where were they?

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen entered the building and rushed up to the dressing room. Shock the Joltik woke up from his sleep on Genny's head and gave him his consciousness back with a little shock. Genny was amazed seeing so many students dressed so elegantly and beautifully. He was met by somebody he supposed was an employee there and said that he needed to dress for the dance."Whaaaaat! There's a dance? B..B...But I can't dance....." Exclaimed Gen nervously. "Don't worry!" said the person while leading Gen to a dressing room. He presented Gen with a black tuxedo and Gen tried it on, it was fine for him as he didn't care much for what he wore. Then the man presented Gen with a pair of jet black jeans. He never wore anything quite like this his entire life, mostly because he didn't want to. After that the man presented Gen with an array of accesories. Gen picked some and went in a room while slamming the curtain shut.

Quite some Time Afterwards

Gen looked at himself on the mirror while letting CupCream out. She was dazzled by the clothes that Gen worn. He had his bracelet with the pictures of CupCream,Shock and Darrumel on it worn on his wrist. He had combed his white hair back and forth so much it looked like it could rip any second. CupCream breathed on it a bit and it made Genny's hair much better. Though at the same time making it look like a frozen grassland on top of his head.Gen forgot that Shock was still on his head. disturbed by Cup Cream's breath, he used Wild Charge, transforming his hair into a disaster area. And Gen himself, much, much worse. CupCream breathed on Gen's clothes and shocked hair to make sure it stayed frosty, literally. He got out looking quite embarassed with himself and scolded Shock for quite some time.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Jonah wasn't too uncomfortable with the thought of the "monkey suit"...after all, he had to learn how to dress to impress to win over the human resources department. Sadly, as much as he wanted to help Xavier, Burgh just kept on, well, bugging him for lack of a better word...Jonah didn't dare try to get a word in edgewise. He was an okay battler, but he was no match for a gym leader.

A few minutes in the provided dressing room later, he emerged in a snazzy white tuxedo, paradoxically with a black cape and bow tie. The only thing missing from his standard date outfit was a bouquet of roses, or whatever Heidi told him the object of his affection might prefer. He really was clueless when it came to love, but that didn't stop him from trying. However, as much as he was willing to accept procedure, he was all too willing to cast it aside when it got in the way of what he felt was necessary. There was one instance where he even ended up trying to break-dance at a ball while everyone else was doing the Charleston--yeah, he reminded himself, that didn't turn out well, but in front of the younger generation, maybe it would work this time?

"Hey, Burgh, I gotta talk to the kid in private for a minute. Will you let me have at least that much?" He needed Xavier to be separate from his buddy because what he had to say could very well make or break him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier had to take a deep breath when Surge finished with him. He suddenly seemed to regain control of himself, the fire deep inside him died out and was replaced by his old calm self. Xavier looked down at his hand, it had a bloodstain from where he'd wiped the blood from his head.

Something, something had made him act like that, disregard common sense, just to appear strong, to be better than someone else.

"What in the world..." Xavier muttered.

"Bri... we need to go, anywhere other than here... I, I can't stay here."

Burgh

Burgh looked at this person who had approached him with slight confusion.

"I assume you mean Xavier?" Burgh asked.

"Well I had to leave him in a hurry after hearing... some news over my Xtratranciever, either way he should still be in the dressing room right now... so I'd suggest looking there." Burgh explained.

"Well I'll see you later then." Burgh said before skipping off in the opposite direction."

Nideous

Years
"Um... I... Well, I'm done in here, so ok. Let's go!" Bri said. He had ust watched the whole scene play out. Thankfully, some guards had stepped in and stopped the fight. That was good. He wasn't quite sure what had just happened, but Xavier seemed to be fine now. Still, that had kind of scared him. Fights usually did.

"Later Vince! Calnith!" Bri said before turning and walking out of the door, followed closely by Thyme and Nova. Thyme was scowling. She was not very happy about being so dressed up. Especially those pink ribbons. Nova snickered at her as they walked. Bri turned to Xavier.

"Um... Are you ok? How's your head?" Bri said at last. He gave Xavier a concerned look as Thyme scowled. And where had Drizzle gone?

Quin

"No no no! That shirt does not match your hair!" the stylist said. Quin grinned. That was precisely why he had grabbed it.

"Of course it doesn't! Clashing colors is exactly what I want. If I go out there as perfectly matching as everyone else, then I'll blend in! I want to get noticed! I want to stand out from the crowd! Would you expect any less from me knowing who I am?" Quin said. He held up the lavender shirt. Then he looked at the lime green one again. This stylist had used to work for his father, so he had recognised Quin immediately. Not that Quin liked that. But he was definately going to take advantage of it.

"But Quincy. You have to dress fashionable! Your father's reputation is-" Erik said. Quin cut him off.

"Like I care about my father's rep. But you have a point... Maybe I should go back to the green..." Quin threatened. Erik looked like he had been slapped.

"Erm... That purple is a rather fetching color..." he said. Quin grinned and snatched the rest of the suit.

"Good! So glad you agree! I'll be right back!" Quin sang out happily as he walked into the dressing room to change.

"Erik hasn't changed one bit," Zara said in an annoyed voice. Quin grinned at his reflection.

"Of course not Zara. Nor will he ever change. Men such as him are who and what they are. I wouldn't want him to change for anyone," Quin said. He heard a sigh from outside.

"Forget to take your medicines again Quincy?" Erik whispered through the door. Quin frowned. He ehated those medicines. Sure, they shut Zara up for a good long time, but they left him rather messed up. They drained all the life out of him. He hated how they made him feel. So no, he hadn't taken them. He'd rather put up with Zara than be like that.

"Nonesense! I'm perfectly alright! How do I look?" Quin said as he flew out of the dressing room. He struck a pose. He was wearing a bright purple suit with the lavender shirt from before. He didn't have a traditional tie, instead he was wearing a red bow tie. His light red hair was brushed back and tied up in a ponytail. A silver pocket watch was visible out of his pocket. Erik gulped and looked him over.

"Um..." Erik said, searching for words. Quin knew he looked ridiculous. He didn't care. He grinned at the man in front of him.

"So, I'm so awesome that I've left you speechless? That's good. Thank you again Erik! I shall inform everyone that it was you dressed me so well!" Quin said, laughing at the look of horror that creeped onto Erik's face. Quin laughed at this.

"Just kidding," he said before striding out of the dressing room.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier returned Blaze before stepping up to lrave with Brian.

"I... I'm fine, I don't know what just happened, I'm never like that, I don't like fighting, I think it's stupid and pointless, but that guy, he just really pissed me off for some reason, I dunno... Well it's probably best not to dwell on it, I guess I jost lost my tmper, it won't happen again." He could tell that Brian wasn't happy, maybe even a little scared, he could read people like that, so he tried to reassure him.

"So ummm.... I'm totally lost here, do you have any idea what we're going to do? Who we're going to dance with... I'm not good with... girls and romance and stuff. It's just in my way of mind to do that, I mean I'd like to have a nice proper dance with a girl, and if I could have a romance with one then I would... I'm just not a very good talker." Xavier sighed.

"So if you see some loner standing at the side of the room not dancing with anyone... thats me." Xavier hung his head forelornly.

"What about you Bri? Have you got anyone in mind?" Xavier asked.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve giggled a bit smiling as Quillie and Slackey showed themselves. They looked outrageous and it made even Sapphire laugh. Smiling Genevieve helped Maxwell get some of the bows off Slackey before he called out two Pokemon an Umbreon and a Charmeleon. "Very nice Pokemon Maxwell" she said happily smiling holding two of the bows from Slackey "may I?" she asked looking at the two Pokemon before looking up seeing Bri and another boy. She smiled more and waved calling out "Hey Bri over here!" before she looked back at Maxwell blushing a bit.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"Don't underestimate me idiot..." Xavier grumbled, and Sam still looked at him with a very dirty look.

"You think you're all high and mighty, huh?!" Sam yelled back at him, as he muttered curse words at Sam. He tried to kick Sam in the stomach, but before he could, barriers separated them, and they were pushed back. Sam glared at Xavier, as 2 people dressed in black stopped the 2 of them. Then, their teacher, Lt. Surge walked in, and started lecturing them. Sam felt pretty mad, he was obviously pretty freaked out over everything, his day was definitely NOT going good.

"Thank you Gentlemen, I can take it from here... Now, what were you told on the ship? Any misbehaviour, any infraction of any kind /will not/ be tolerated. And, Professor Oak is true to his word, as are we. You will not be prevented from going to the dance, but we /will/ be keeping a close eye on the two of you. Anything else like this and you will be sent back to the Academy instantly. I suggest you talk out any problems you have like men, not like scrapping Rattata."

Sam gritted his teeth, and rubbed his face. He had a small cut on his cheek, it was just a scrape though. He just wanted to get away from there, he really felt mad about the whole fight. "Whatever..." He said, and he pushed past Lt. Surge, walking out of the booth. He walked over to a medical stall, and got the cut looked after. He had still not changed into formal clothing, and he didn't plan to change, either. He was pretty happy with the clothes he was wearing right now. He walked back in the dressing room, pretty mad. First the stage thing, now this? His day was getting more and more worse... The only way it could actually be saved now was if the dance went well. Which he doubted it would, since he didn't even have a partner.

"Man... this sucks." Sam thought to himself, as he sat down on a chair, covering his face with his hands, pretty depressed about the whole day.

Nideous

Years
"... Ok then. I don't like fighting either..." Bri said messing with his tie a little bit. He didn't like wearing these clothes. He'd rather be in his normal clothing. He just hoped he could get through this. He looked at Thyme, who was still scowling about being so dressed up. Nova yawned and walked next to Bri and Xavier with a bored look on his face. When Xavier started talking about the dance and girls and stuff.

"Um... I don't know. I... Er... Um..." Bri said, getting all tongue tied about the whole subject. He turned a deep red, causing Thyme to crack up. She climbed up on his shoulder. and sat down, shaking her head.

"Geez Brian, you really have no clue. Anyways, you... Um... Blaze's Trainer. Chill out a bit. Brian's only ten. He's not thinking about girls or anything like-" Thyme began, but Brian cut her off.

"Thyme! I'm almost eleven!" Bri scolded. He frowned at her. She cracked up. But she had a point. Bri was nt exactly the person to talk to about this subject.

"Heheheheh... You may find he's just going to be standing in the back too. But I could be wrong... What was that one girl's name? Was-" Thyme began, but she was cut off yet again by Brian.

"Thyme! Cut it out! Seriously!" Bri said. Thyme cracked up laughing and shook her head. But she listened to him. Bri looked up when he heard Genevieve calling out to him. He looked at her and Max and was amased by the way they looked. They both looked amasing.

"Come on Xavier! I want to introduce you to some more of my friends!" Bri said. He walked right over to them, gesturing for Xavier to follow him.

"Um... Hi Genevieve... Hi Max. I want you two to meet Xavier. He's a new friend of mine!" Bri said, nervously at first, but then more confidently at the end. Thyme looked down at Quillie and the others. She had a slightly annoyed look, but that wasn't because of them. It was the annoying bows she had on. Nova padded over to them and sat down.

Back