• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maker3D

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
BUILD 765:
-RESTART_SCRIPT was broken when a model on the script walked away in some cases
-Test map (throw) was forgot to reset the movement bits of some objects, fixed
-In the editor, the camera now can be zoomed higher.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
there is some issues with the community modules of the webpage. the problem will be fixed by this night.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
Bug workaround:

Bug when loading some types of .wav file format: some newer audio collection sites and some newer audio editor softwares started to use 48 khz audio file format to export or save they audio. Maker3D does not support 48 khz audio files. Maker3D supports 44 khz, 22 and 11 khz formats, but not 48 khz (yet). Please convert your audio files to 44 khz, before using them in Maker3D.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
Bug workaround: buggy jpg encoders

Some newer websites and applications (such as GIMP) started to use a new jpg compression algorythm, which is not compatible for some unknown reason.

If the engine fails to load the jpg file, the texture will be missing, and the part of the model which contains the buggy jpg file, will be white.

I tried the latest version of the jpg decoder i use into Maker, but it not solved this, so i cant do anything with this problem.

Solution:

Save your image into a different format (like png), and if you wish, save it with another painting application into the jpg format. jpg files saved by mspaint, kolourpaint, xnview are usually good.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
Hello, I bought this maker yesterday already patched the crack everything ok, but when I click to open anyone of the chooses in the first screen after a little time loading the program stops than closes... I'm using:
Operaional System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Ram: 4,00 GB
I have no Video Card...

If you are thinking "That's the problem, you won't have Video Card!", sorry but i have tested in mine aunt's netbook with just 2GB of memory but with Windows 7, and runned with much lag but runned... if you want more especifications about my computer just say me, and i tried to find you by the skype and yahoo but i didn't found... Thank you...

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
marcospdsf: the bug is in the intel igp drivers, i attempted to fix it with multiple intel igp-s, however, the most is still crashing. currently i am not able to fix this issue. you can try running maker with linux, maybe there it will be able to run with the intels basic opensource drivers.

--------

Dear future customers, euro is not accepted any more, all price is changed into USD due to economic reasons.

Back