• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon The Movie Game (BETA 3.1 RELEASED!)

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 21/1/16
This is dreadful I know.
I'm sorry that it took so long to update I do want to complete this game but I haven't been able to put time aside to work on the game. All I have done is more updating to the Movie 2 and 3 but when I'm done with them I promise to go back to moving forward with Movie 7. Hopefully you can forgive me.
Screencaps
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2017
For the 6th movie, it says that i have to wait until night but the game won't change to night and i am now stuck.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
For the 6th movie, it says that i have to wait until night but the game won't change to night and i am now stuck.
Sorry I waited so long to reply.
The game's time corresponds with real time. So either wait until night or change your computer's clock until you're able to pass.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 23/04/17
3 months delay and almost nothing to show for it. I haven't been giving myself much time to work on the game. All I can say is that I am moving forward with movie 7 and that and movie 8 will be my main focus when working on this next beta. I still want to make this game but it's just been hard trying to get into it in my spare time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
No worries, these things take time - I know I have been there. Still looking forward to the new version!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2017
Hey this looks awesome! Would you be able to upload it via Google Docs as I'd love to play it but I can't use other file sharing sites in my country :/

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Alright. So I know one or two people that's suffered from this glitch. In Port town(The first town in Movie 4) the entrance to the Pok?mon Center is glitched. I forgot to change it and it ends up sending you to an area in Movie 1. I've fixed this glitch for Beta 4.0 but I don't plan on patching in between for this one glitch unless there's demand for it. I'm sorry for anyone that suffered from this glitch and I plan to be more careful and test more before releasing betas. I'm sorry for anyone that has suffered from my laziness.
Spoiler:

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 27/07/17
So yeah another 2 month delay. But don't worry this game isn't dead.
I have been making progress with the game more than my previous 3 month delay. I've gotten a good bit of Movie 7's story done now.
I've also made some upgrades to certain animations. (Such as Jirachi's third eye beam)
Also if you hadn't noticed already, ALL my screencaps were taken down.
This is because Photobucket has begun restricting the viewing of images on other sites until the user pays for a subscription (which isn't happening).
So until I find a replacement site and re-upload the images they're going to be gone temporarily.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
I really like the idea of this Fan-Game and it is really original imo! Just one thing, if you're remaking every movie, wouldn't you get a problem where the player would be way too overleveled? Besides this is awesome! Keep up the work!

Sam24

Sam24
Years
I really like the idea of this Fan-Game and it is really original imo! Just one thing, if you're remaking every movie, wouldn't you get a problem where the player would be way too overleveled? Besides this is awesome! Keep up the work!
I try my best to make sure the levels of the trainers you face in the story is around the same level as your own Pokémon.
What exactly do you mean by way too over leveled?

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Update 08/03/18
I need to get this update out now.
I have done significant work on the game.
I'm finishing off the final cut scenes for movie 7.
Hopefully when I move onto movie 8 things will start to speed up again because Movie 8 looks interesting to do.
Right now though I'm very busy with other work.
Movie 7 Screenshots

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Played your game today. And I must say that your work is fantastic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 14, 2022
I found a minor bug. When Ash, Brock and Misty are on the boat stolen from Team Rocket in The First Movie, it shows Red's sprite from FRLG.

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
For some of the boring movies you should make an original story combined with the story of the movie. Like for instance in the Pokemon ranger movie you could flesh out a lot of the events regarding the people of the water and add some new events and connections to the series too.

Back