• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
marillmonster2000 said:
O_O a week?! and why didnt you say you had one earlyer? O_o i bet the sd could use a hoou( :P im still not used to his english name).

I used the clone cheat then swapped the clone for a Suicune. Then my brother started a new game, saved it and bye bye Ho-oh...

Years
I don't think we should count Metal gen shinies, since the mechanic is different and it's possible (and legit) to breed and such. In G/C, I have a Red Gyarados (*3), a Blue Ditto, and an Autumn Leaves Meganium. :) I was breeding for a skarm, but got bored of it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... we kinda decided against metal gen pokemon because they can be cloned and breeding makes things super easy... but it's not really official. we prefer gba pokemon. i've decided to run around the power plant and try to find any shinies that i can get my shiny snabbing hands on because i don't think we have any from there... (lemme check) whoa... wait... we have all power plant pokemon??? ga... who caught an electabuzz?!

Years
Just be careful of EXPLODING SHINY VOLTORBS! A flash of blue doom...
It'd make for a good reset opportunity if there are any you haven't talked to, yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
you got the shiny Garoudon....how i envy you ?_? newho im on the hunt for a shiny Phanpy so i can get a shiny Donphan......*runs around in safari zone* its taking ages *sigh*

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey crystal, did u ever evolve ur clampearl
cuz u should get a green huntail would be awesome!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Status report. Ruby: reseting for shiny Groudon. Sapphire: I know there's a shiny Absol standing right *behind* me... Fire: mum has it. Leaf: Over 100 eggs and still nothing shiny. Status: Nothing to report.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i still dont know what to look for, i am on leave green and i need a shiny to look for

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
absolutely not, i will never soft reset again, god i did that for my old mudkip and i was sick of it, it took about 5hours

Years
pkmaster said:
you know what you just lost a shiny hunter member skuinnygreenman and all the rest of you to goodbye for good oh and read thev first post on number 89 shuko said it first
*rolls out red carpet for pkmaster's departure*
*cheers*

Back on topic, I finally caved and set up a photobucket account. Go see the photo-evidence-ness:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/Shinies/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
garrr... i'm going for carvahna and feebas again... they will be mine, o yes... they will be...
i ordered emerald yesterday! ahh... i really want to get 6 shinies of different types so i can make a halfway balanced team. that would be so cool...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ha, nice nicknames (metal mario's). very creative (only not really... o well...) and maybe you shouldn't have been so mean to pkmaster upon her departure.... jkjk! roflolmao!!!! i'm in a bad mood at the moment because i found out that the occupation i want in the future will require me to know spanish...
um... since aaryn never comes anymore, i propose that we come up with a new member list and set of rules which i will edit into my first post (which is like post 3 or 4 or something). some of aaryn's rules, especially regarding member status, were kinda weird. so are there any rules that people would suggest we have? or does it not even matter to you, and we should leave things as they are?
edit: whoa... i didn't realize that my post was 15th... i thought i was more responsive than that... hey! my first post says that i caught a shiny zubat! i haven't caught a shiny since then! that's a leader for ya!

Last edited:
Back