• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] 3rd gen/Advance Inside tileset.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Has anyone seen any good inside Tilesets for the 3rd gen? Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire I mean.
Been looking for a while now, yet I can't seem to find any...
I've already mapped a fair few routes and towns on the outside thanks to someone else's post, and there is Pokemon Essential's inside tiles that can be used, but I'd rather stick to the Advance-theme.

If anyone has them, and they're compatible with RPG Maker XP, let me know, please.

Thank you regardless,

Kind regards,
JadenHunting

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Uh, Pokemon Essential's default tiles are Advance-themed? They're mostly FRLG tiles, but they're GBA tiles nonetheless.

As for RSE tilesets specifically, Curt's starter kit is an older resource, but still relevant to what you're looking for: (Link here)

Be aware that not all of Hoenn's tiles are there, but it's a good place to start.

Got it, thank you.
And while it's true that they're advance themed, I still wanted the actual tilesets displayed in RSE.
All but one of the links were down, but I got it from the last one, sadly the door animation's link was downed aswell, but I'll search for that myself.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
JaydenHunting

Back