• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
Here's a little trick I found about getting infinite mega rocks: If you mega evolve a Pokemon, you can simply deposit the anti-mega into your PC Storage. You can go back to Engineer BC and get another set.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Hello community,
I Downloaded pokemon resolute a week ago and I need to find the "forbidden area" where is giratina after you started the event.. I left the place without finishing the event and now I cant go forward on the game If I dont find this place anymore, I allready searched for 2 hours..

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
Hi, I'm really enjoying this ROM hack, especially the amount of depth that went into the post-game, but I ran into a few issues.

- The shard mission was a pain, I looked all over Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel and Moss Cave, and only found 3 green shards. I didn't know where to find the 4th until I watched a walkthrough video and saw someone get a green shard through a dive spot. I also had an excess red shard. To make this mission more intuitive, could you either change one of the red shards to a green shard, or expand the mission's instructions to tell people to look in the dive spot south of Cedar City?
- I also might have found a bug in the tempe near the Jade Volcano. There are two doors in the back of the temple that are inaccessible, but if I face south from them, I get an area suggesting a new room. Should there be additional rooms in that temple, or is it just the main room and there shouldn't be arrows (I'm attaching a screenshot to show you what I mean).
ZKA2m2l

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
I just found another issue. I accepted the second mission in the Tyron region, then immediately talked to the mission giver (Eastern City) a second time. She told me the mission was complete, even though I didn't do anything. I think that the confirmation for the second Tyron mission might not be working correctly.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2018
Hey, I beat Falkner and the kids are still blocking Route 36 - can I do anything to fix it besides starting the game over again?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
Help i am stuck on Carmine Island. I don't have the HM 02 Fly, the boat left after the events of Team Mirage. I also tried some of the supposed teleport cheats to try and get off the island, but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and discover a way off ? (Or am i just stuck forever, and have to restart my game entirely?)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
When I complete the first mission I come back and the receptionist continues to tell me to come back later. Which means none of the other missions are doable and I am stuck in the first region
Any tips tricks or cheats I can use to continue the game?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 7, 2019
Can I ask a question? Where is Lance? A man in indigo plateau said that he wasn't there. So, where is he?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 19, 2023
which version of the Pokemon emerald rom should I patch? ive tried multiple of the USA one And also the European one to only say its invalid. does anyoone know where to get the compatible emerald rom:)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Hey thanks a lot for all your work I really love this hack!
I would like to ask you a few questions 1158, if you dont mind.

How can I evolve these pokemon:
1- Haunter
2 - Shelmet
3 - Graveler
4 - Karrablast

Thanks lot, once again! xD

Hello,all i know to respond is that Shelmet evolves in Accelgor at level 35 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back