• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Mammoth and I are doing a JP at the moment. But hopefully after that we'll be catching up. XD

I saw the new stuff and I wanna get there! XD I think Naren needs a Vulpix and a Marill... for some reason.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
FYI I decided to edit my last post... now Jerome's Torchic is banned from that PokeCenter period. Also forgot to add his backpack into his description when I first made it >.<.

After I get back from Disney world I would like to do some joint posts... if anyone wants to travel with Jerome (Depressing huh? Trying to make him just unlucky right now, but I guess I went too far.)

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok posted and will be on vacation until the 17th. That being said I will not be able to post until the 17 or 18 but I might be able to post in the OOC or PM via cellphone. Just will not post because that would be an insult to the English language if I tried to post from my phone...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Stingray, it's okay :)

Which reminds me:

IMPORTANTLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT OF A VERY IMPORTANT NATURE

There will be a level limit before each gym, thus meaning that your Pokemon will not exceed a certain level before each badge... don't break this limit! Or else you shall perish...

As for the level limit before the first badge: It's Lv.16
There's currently only one Pokemon at such level: Brotad! ♥
This means Brotad! ♥ can no longer earn any levels until Isla earns her first badge...

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey guys...sorry for the short absence. I got struck down with a cold these past few days and to top it off my internet connection broke down ( but now it's ok ). Managed to write my next post. I have some catching up to do :D:D:D.

PS: I love Pentalburgh Woods with all it's bug pokemon...but I won't catch any..I'm still waiting for the right bug to appear hi hi!.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Awh yeah Brotad!♥ And yes, I am aware that he could be a Lombro!♥ right now, but I am waiting to let him evolve ;)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
It is unfortunate to hear that, hereto, but I understand, that means Treecko is now available, I would tell you that you would get back whenever you wanted to... but I have a person waiting for quite a while for a spot, so I have to ask that person if he's willing to take Treecko...

In case he denies, then you'll be able to get back, just as long as Treecko isn't taken that is...

EDIT: As for everyone else, except for PsychoJigglypuff (who recntly posted), danaxe (whom I told to edit his post), Mr. Mammoth & Fuyu (who are working on a joint post) and TornZero, ytfeL & Baloth (who are also doing a joint post) Y U NO POST :,(

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Because I wasn't sure if the RP was still alive... it takes me a couple hours to write a post so I kind of lost motivation when I was unsure if the RP was still kicking.

That and I've been rather busy and focused on RL issues...

If this is still kicking I'll get my rear in gear and get up a post (likely on the weekend).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Mammoth and I are still going. Our JPs tend to take a while because they're LONG. XD

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
This sounds interesting.

Spoiler:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Lunacrest While your SU is impressive, I have to deny you for now, for you see, the appearance and personality are somehow short, I would appreciate if you were to look at the other sign ups to get yourself an idea of how lengthy they should be :3

That said...

@ Omega Genesis Since Lunacrest wasn't tecnically accepted, you may still submit your SU, just as long as I don't accept her character :)

@ PsychoJigglypuff I'm already working on a reply for your battle with Norman :)

@ Everyone Else Sorry for being o desperate by asking you why didn't post xD
Promise it won't happen again!

Back