• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Sprite Comics Lounge

Here you may:
- Discuss sprite comics
- Ask for help regarding sprite comics
- Give suggestions for the Sprite Comics forum
- Show off any comics you'd rather not make a thread for

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Cool I like the idea now prepare to be amazed. Just kidding I just did a simple 8-bit comic with my sprites and BG's. So here it is :D.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well I just felt like doing it since I have the sprites necessary :D. I might make another one but i'm not sure yet.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Another random adventure of Lickitung :D. Yeah I know the human sprites probably need to be redone so there larger.

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
Years
Phwee, Tendo, good idea~

I have a old Sprite Comic saved at my computer...
Its not Funny, its an action one... So dont laugh~
Meh, does someone want me to post it? =p

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I need help, does any one know where I could find backgrounds for sprite comics? Like Mario/Pokemon backgrounds?

Thanx

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
//ShedRain said:
Phwee, Tendo, good idea~

I have a old Sprite Comic saved at my computer...
Its not Funny, its an action one... So dont laugh~
Meh, does someone want me to post it? =p
I think you should. Matter of fact, I think I'll show one of my old ones after you do.

devilicious

dream
Years
Okay... This comic was a request from a friend- She made the plot and everything until episode 4 or 5. So Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4/5 are Copyrighted Nhaakary, all the others are copyrighted by me~ =p

Here's episode 1, Saved in JPG. Old and good newb times~ =p

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
I need help, does any one know where I could find backgrounds for sprite comics? Like Mario/Pokemon backgrounds?

Thanx
You can find some here.

//ShedRain said:
Okay... This comic was a request from a friend- She made the plot and everything until episode 4 or 5. So Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4/5 are Copyrighted Nhaakary, all the others are copyrighted by me~ =p

Here's episode 1, Saved in JPG. Old and good newb times~ =p
LoL, I remember when you 1st posted that comic.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Raven's Phoenix said:
Thanx Tendo, that help a lil. :D
You can also find the Pokemon material you need on that same site. Here, I'll just give you the links again because I'm a link whore... o.o
Mario sprite material
Pokemon sprite material

Here is the VERY small, VERY nasty, ALMOST funny comic I made so many months ago. Actually, it's been a whole year & a half since I made it. Oh how time flies...

WARNING
PG-13

Freeze1.bmp

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm I might make another comic but i'll have to think about what it will be about :D.
Since thats like really old I won't rate it. But if I would have seen it when I first joined I probably would have said it was the best ever :D.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
You can also find the Pokemon material you need on that same site. Here, I'll just give you the links again because I'm a link whore... o.o
Mario sprite material
Pokemon sprite material

Here is the VERY small, VERY nasty, ALMOST funny comic I made so many months ago. Actually, it's been a whole year & a half since I made it. Oh how time flies...

WARNING
PG-13

Freeze1.bmp
Lol, link whore.
When I try to copy and past the backgrounds it won't let me copy it. The comic that you made was okish, bloody, lol. Midori Chi would love that comic.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
So when your at the site that I just linked you to, it won't let you save the images? I'm confused... o.o;
When I try to copy and past it into art, it won't copy. And it won't let me save it either. (Yes at the site you just linked me to.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back