• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hatoful Boyfriend [T]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Hatoful Boyfriend
tumblr_lverbtyJDX1r7osr9o1_r1_500.gif

a pigeon otome game. nothing is mine, not even my voice.
nor is the image. i can't draw, you fool.

part o1

Last edited:

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
Am I allowed to comment here? I understand you're busy uploading. I just have to say that this game amuses me. I see stock photos of birds everywhere that turn into guys every time I play that game. I can't wait to see your playthrough.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
You sure can! It's just the opening scene I'm uploading right now, there's about a half hour left.

And it's not a thing where the guys turn into birds, it's a thing where the guys ARE birds. They've always been birds. It's pretty out there and awesome. Too bad you have to hear my voice through it all. I hope you like it when it IS ready!

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
And it's not a thing where the guys turn into birds, it's a thing where the guys ARE birds. They've always been birds.

D'oh. I stand corrected. When I see animals personified, I always think that they've been transformed into in some magical way and haven't really thought about it being itself in the first place. Forgive my naivety, it just comes from my friends who talk about otome games a lot.

Anyways, enough with my excuses; I don't mind commentary at all (unless if you didn't intend to say anything in the first place, that's an exception too), mostly as long as it doesn't have a weird accent that supposed to annoy people on purpose, hahaha. Oh, I'll most likely approve of this, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
That GIF doesn't include Oko San or Angel ;; Although I doubt you're playing Hatoful Boyfriend Plus...though if you are PLEASE UPLOAD IT MY LJ FRIENDS AND I HAVE BEEN DYING TO FIND IT AND PLAY IT.

Also I say go for Nageki's or Ryouta's ends first. ...Or Shuu's if you want to be sadistic. [Quote for major(?) spoiler >] Especially if you like Yuuya.

Spoiler:

Anyways I'll prolly follow this like a boss and I'll try to keep any spoilers in spoiler tags or [color=transparent] tags. Or
tags. Or maybe you just won't want me to spoil anything at all XD;

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
omg Roswell I'm sorry I have like no idea what you're talking about ;_;
It's only the original, as far as I know. But I'm sure I'll know when the plus one comes out!!

Also, Part 1 is on the original post :3c

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Plus is a ¥500 CD add-on with extra scenes, moar endings, and a new character! ...iirc. Don't really know about it other than a few major details, but they're huge spoilers and so those I will keep secret. Also Idk if you know about the Drama CD that's coming out or not but yeah. I think it only includes the original seven guys tho.

ANYWAYS um comments (in spoilers because kind of long, haha):

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hello, Igiko Sydian.

Spoiler:

By the way, some music parts sound familiar... has that company developed any other visual novels? Because usually they reuse textures/music/sounds when they do.

Great job so far, I'm waiting for the next part! Hoho~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i am very flattered to be helping you attempt to date a bird my lovely chikara.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
D'oh. I stand corrected. When I see animals personified, I always think that they've been transformed into in some magical way and haven't really thought about it being itself in the first place. Forgive my naivety, it just comes from my friends who talk about otome games a lot.

Anyways, enough with my excuses; I don't mind commentary at all (unless if you didn't intend to say anything in the first place, that's an exception too), mostly as long as it doesn't have a weird accent that supposed to annoy people on purpose, hahaha. Oh, I'll most likely approve of this, I'm sure.

OOPS I didn't see your reply there, sorry ;A;!!
Haha, it's fine. I didn't understand the concept of the game at first either. Well I did but... I thought you played as a bird too, but you play as a human lmfao.

Well see for yourself! I have a bit of a lisp, and I put a lot of emphasis on things that don't need emphasis buuuut those are my only weird talking quirks haha. I hope you do like it!!

Plus is a ¥500 CD add-on with extra scenes, moar endings, and a new character! ...iirc. Don't really know about it other than a few major details, but they're huge spoilers and so those I will keep secret. Also Idk if you know about the Drama CD that's coming out or not but yeah. I think it only includes the original seven guys tho.

ANYWAYS um comments (in spoilers because kind of long, haha):

Spoiler:

OH MY GOD KEEP REPLYING LIKE THAT I LIKE IT.

Yeah, in Japan it should go last name, first name. But I think since it's a translation, they switched it around? If you look on the name thing when my character talks, it shows Sydian. So They're still calling me by my last name, which is what they should do in Japan unless you're close enough to call that person by their given(first) name /rambles.

...I love this game, Narc Sensei is also Yandere? COOOOOOOOL.

...no f u i like yuuya I'm getting his ending first. Mostly cause I've heard things about him and Shuu that makes me want to ship them and I'm all about the boys love desu.

Yeah, I noticed how to save about 3 seconds after stopping the video. I added an annotation to the video on the part where I'm looking for how to save, saying "I'm retarded, it's right here" lmfao.

I WILL CONTINUE!! I want to do one right now, but I just woke up and my voice is all gross ;^;

OH YOU GO ON LIVEJOURNAL, look at what name my friend is hogging.

Hello, Igiko Sydian.

Spoiler:

By the way, some music parts sound familiar... has that company developed any other visual novels? Because usually they reuse textures/music/sounds when they do.

Great job so far, I'm waiting for the next part! Hoho~

You haven't seen the half of Okosan's manly.

AND UMMMMM... Maybe?? I'm not sure, but I'm assuming so. They'd have to get the money to fun something so out there somehow, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks!

i am very flattered to be helping you attempt to date a bird my lovely chikara.

birds are so hawt

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
8:29 - you're not yelling lol. I'm at just over 50% volume on my computer and you're fine to me.

One of my favorite parts of this game: VICTORY OR CALORIE

Here, just some fuel so you can get the "human in a bird school" vibe into your head:

FQhE0.jpg

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years

Here's part 3! Sorry, you can barely hear what I'm saying. I recorded this at like 4 am the other night l-lol...
(it's not done processing yet, it'll be up in a sec though)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I am still requesting you do Shuu after this. It's fun to do that back-to-back with Yuuya's since they're pretty interlinked.

Also, disappointed in like 45 minutes into his line..."...Who's Sakazaki?" OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T LOVE YUUYA LIKE I LOVE SHUU JS

That "New Year scene" is the dumbest part of the entire game. It's in every single path, unchanged. Just whining about the rain and the mail and nothing else.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'M STILL SORRY!!

PICK THE BIRD THAT LIKES PUDDING, HE'S WEIRD AND TOTALLY A PERFECT MATCH--I mean :3;

I can't believe he was a spy, that's pretty awesome tbh, too bad about you dying, though :(

Back