• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Runasutaru said:
BTW, since he hasn´t posted it yet, I better post it...
garra_of_the_desert lost a Shiny Zapdos yesterday. X_X
His SP ran out of batteries. ;_____;
*Cries*
Sheesh, that´s gotta suck

I was so angry! GRRR lets say my GBA won't work now lol! ((Took it out on the old GBA)) i didn't even notice the battey was low! I hate my self for it now!

Years
Back
I would advise you to remove this offer before Nintendo's army of lawyers break down your door. This is software piracy, and is illegal. The club won't support this kind of software sharing.

Sorry mario didnt know im new to this website and just plain old fourms X_x

Years
Back

Sorry mario didnt know im new to this website and just plain old fourms X_x
I just re-read what you posted (it's very difficult to make out what you're saying) and I guess you're talking about the "fake" Diamond game (I thought you were just talking about regular Ru/Sa/Em/FR/LG), so it wouldn't be Ninteno who'd eat your brains, but the people who made Telefang. (what it was a hack of) Still, sharing anything which isn't indicated as free by the authors is illegal and isn't allowed either by the club or PC.

No progress on any hunts.

Years
X_x sorry well I gstill got no luck against pokemon league X_x

=) I just got a jirachi on my ruby!! =) my friend came over and he had that cd so yha and it knows doom desire =)

Years
People, we don't really need progress reports which just say nothing but "oh, I haven't found the shiny I'm after." It may be on topic, but it doesn't contribute anything, so it's still not that different from spam. It's alright to keep us apprised, but try to discuss a little more. Keep things conversational, as ryan says. You don't need to post as much as you think you do. It's not a race.

Clefarios hunted a little; nothing.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
MetalMario, 13 shiny Pokemon? Either you are the luckiest Pokemon hunter I know or you spend WAY too much time hunting shinies. :-P Or maybe both, lol! Yeah, you are so right, going to the 10th Anniversary Pokemon event was HUGE fun. We even got our picture taken with Pikachu. You know, I wonder if anyone got a shiny Pokemon that day. Anyone else go to any of the 10th anniv. events and download Pokemon? Anyone know if it is even possible to dl a shiny pokemon in that way? Oh, thanks MM and Ryan for the welcome back.
Kim

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2006
MM, I'm sorry if this is spam(which it probably is) but I have to ventilate.
GGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVENT FOUND A SHINY GASTLY!!!!!! I've been searchin for over 4 freaking days for one in Lavender tower in LG...AND I HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE SHINY YET!!!

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
ghostofsparta said:
GGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVENT FOUND A SHINY GASTLY!!!!!! I've been searchin for over 4 freaking days for one in Lavender tower in LG...AND I HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE SHINY YET!!!
No one ever said it is easy finding shinys dude. It can take weeks or even longer, how long you will look depends on how badly you want that shiny gastly. This might not mean much coming from me because I am very new to pokecommunity, but I am 100% NOT new to pokemon emerald. Best of luck!

Years
Akidatheart said:
MetalMario, 13 shiny Pokemon? Either you are the luckiest Pokemon hunter I know or you spend WAY too much time hunting shinies. :-P Or maybe both, lol! Yeah, you are so right, going to the 10th Anniversary Pokemon event was HUGE fun. We even got our picture taken with Pikachu. You know, I wonder if anyone got a shiny Pokemon that day. Anyone else go to any of the 10th anniv. events and download Pokemon? Anyone know if it is even possible to dl a shiny pokemon in that way? Oh, thanks MM and Ryan for the welcome back.
Kim
Probably both. Me and LDD both have 13 shinies right now. We're in a bit of a race to 17 (you see, once you get 17 shinies, your SHC card will gain its first Blue Star), only we're both rather belittled by Aaryn with his mighty 36 shinies. (Yes, our benevolent founder returned while you were away!)

I'd expect it's possible to get a shiny from the evil "we only give these to the people we like" machines. If the IVs and nature are random, there's a good chance you may be able to find a shiny with the usual odds.

ghostofsparta said:
Pipe down, would you? I mean, four days is nothing. If you haven't been at it at least a month, you haven't been at it for any time at all.

(Says me who had to go and find two shinies the same day/3 the same week. Oh, the woes of having too many shinies...)

Putting Clefarios hunt on hold and breeding more Magbies on Fire Red. A shiny would be neat. I'm not trying, though; just breeding for a good nature. Where are you, Rash Magby?

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Akidatheart said:
Kim

Im from england so i couldnt have attended but which day was it...?

Years
Progress Report from garra_of_the_desert:
Game ran out of battry when i was trying to catch a shiny Zapdos, I am currently going after a shiny magicarp and abra! Will let you know if i get any!

Years
Sorry to here about the zappy garra but i do have good news
[Heavenly_voices]SHINY CHIMECHO[/Heavenly_voices]
i shall post stats when i get back from the park.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, congrats on the Shiny Chimecho, Haunter Master!
*Does the NEW Shiny Dance*
Oh boy, does everyone love the Shiny Dratini...
*Echoes of the past*
M.M, everyone is after your Shinies, EVEEEEEERYYYYYOOOOOONEEEEEEE...
They envy you, they idolise you, they are jealous of you, yet everyone loves you as a friend...Be careful... XD
*End echoes of past*
*Coughcough* >.> <.< >.< <.>
>.>;;;

Well, not much interesting stuff from me, not many news...I haven´t been playing much, but I did start playing Emerald, the Japanese version. When I only saw that ROM in there, I was puzzled, considering I was almost sure we had an English version...Guess what, we did, found out when I asked my bro about it. Oh well, no matter now, it´s always fun to go through a Pokémon game in Japanese. XD!
Only bad thing is that I haven´t figured out how to use VBA Link to trade with myself, which will make my hunting choices be a bit restricted, and I don´t want to Shark these new saves... X_x;
I hope talking about all this isn´t bad, but you know my current situation with games, so I can ONLY talk about what I´m doing in the ROMs... X_X
I´ll try to start hunting as soon as I can, but for that, I have to go through the games, and I have some other things to do too, other than hunting. ^^;
But I´ll promise I´ll be at it as soon as I can!

*Fades away in 1337 ninja style*
~*Ru*~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
kim said:
Oh, thanks MM and Ryan for the welcome back.
(you're welcome!)
gos said:
Ahh... yea, that's really not that long for a shiny hunt - I partook in varius shiny hunts for a year and four months before finding my 3rd shiny. That's awkwarly worded... let me rephrase... between my 2nd and 3rd capture, a year and four months passed. There we go... although... I caught a shiny gastly on my first night of shiny hunting! If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have got into shiny hunting - maybe it was fate?!

Years
This is not funny! I just came across a suicine, wild and it was shiny! i was so happy, (no by battry was full) and it ran away! I did not have my master ball, i do not know where the hell it is! But dosn't it stay shiny though, i read somewhere it did!

Back