• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Achievement Showcase!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Man I love threads that take minimum writing time!

Most major platforms that want to be taken seriously have an Achievement system. From Steam, to xbox and Playstation and even uPlay, achievements are featured in most games. They are but a small reminder and token of some feat completed, whether that be completing a campaign level, reaching the maximum rank, or discovering a super secret location. The ones that we are drawn to can also show leagues about our gaming style and personal selves.

So let's see some of your favorite achievements, and whether it being because it was the hardest you've gotten, or you think it says a lot about your personality, tell us why!

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
so I looked through my Steam achievements and apparently I have a lot of achievements to do with me dying/being bad at the game

BEJ5MYfQQB6sBMZFvvQa0g.png

xJd5aGWfRfOCAWkIxsOafw.png

safMBhKSRhW7SUfLR2bWcA.png

dn3MTTPaTaWgHo8VpnGYiw.png

here's some good ones to make up for it though

BymI8mtKTpaTeHGRqBtv8Q.png

PRphWdohTBOb2oANoJD4ow.png

I don't have that many achievements that I'm proud of, probably because I don't have many good ones in the first place. even those weren't that hard to get ^

I need to actually do the darkest dungeon sometime and try not to get killed by a maggot in the process xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I've always liked anything that comes up on this profile display, as it shows all of the rarest achievements I have

Capture.JPG

And I can even pull from that, this specific achievement because I now see it every time I start the game and it makes me feel like a semi-badass. Almost like I know what I'm doing, just a little bit!

Capture.JPG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
If I sort my Steam achievements by rarity, apparently most of them are from Civ V, with this one at the top:

Which probably wasn't particularly difficult to get, since a lot of Civ's achievements are just very specific about the scenarios and conditions.

By fun, I think these are my favorites:

Because Versus is so much fun and it's so satisfying to hear the 'ding ding ding ding ding' when all the survivors are burning in your spit

Back