• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
Perhaps I'm just blind.

I just downloaded and the BB/VW & BB2/VW2 files are all working fine.

They're .rar files with the patches and documentation inside, maybe that is where you're having some problem. Just patch it!

And thanks for this link, it is working now. Also, there's an Drayano ORAS hack?! I didn't had a clue!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
Perhaps I'm just blind.
That's strange. If you'd like I could upload the files for you somewhere else, maybe Google drive is playing up.

And thanks for this link, it is working now. Also, there's an Drayano ORAS hack?! I didn't had a clue!
No problem! Drayano seems to release his hacks on his twitter these days, it might be worth keeping an eye on it if you're interested in his eventual Sun/Moon hack.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
That's strange. If you'd like I could upload the files for you somewhere else, maybe Google drive is playing up.

That would certainly be appreciated, but now I'm not sure that its neccesary. I see the .rar file within desmume, and there are patches for BB2 and VW2 in it, but I'm not certain how to use them in relation to playing the game itself. My original assumption was that they would be somehow combined with an original version, but I have no clue how, or where that would be. BB launched just fine after simply opening up the complete version in desmume. If there is some way to do the same with the patches, some simple instructions would also be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
That would certainly be appreciated, but now I'm not sure that its neccesary. I see the .rar file within desmume, and there are patches for BB2 and VW2 in it, but I'm not certain how to use them in relation to playing the game itself. My original assumption was that they would be somehow combined with an original version, but I have no clue how, or where that would be. BB launched just fine after simply opening up the complete version in desmume. If there is some way to do the same with the patches, some simple instructions would also be appreciated.

You'll need to apply the patch you want to a clean Black 2 or White 2 ROM; there are patching instructions and a patching tool included in the patches folder. The tool is in the xdeltaUI folder; just run xdeltaUI.exe and point it to your ROM and the patch. Finding a clean ROM is the hardest part; I can't help you there as we aren't allowed to post links to illegal ROM downloads on this site.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
You'll need to apply the patch you want to a clean Black 2 or White 2 ROM; there are patching instructions and a patching tool included in the patches folder. The tool is in the xdeltaUI folder; just run xdeltaUI.exe and point it to your ROM and the patch. Finding a clean ROM is the hardest part; I can't help you there as we aren't allowed to post links to illegal ROM downloads on this site.

Oh, Thanks! That makes a lot of sense, I wish that had occurred to me. As for the clean Black 2 rom, I already have one. Thanks for the help!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 19, 2021
ofc by the time i find out about these games nintendo got rid of them. I think i learnt of these roms 2-3 years back? (i dont remember when exactly) and back then i also discovered what has happened to all the rom games I've had enough being quiet for so long and i want to ask. Is there anyone who can PM a link to a working pokemon Emerald rom? if that's ok (i dont want a hacked emerald rom, just a rom of pokemon emerald.) and another for Pokemon Blaze Black 2? (i don't need both the white and black 2 roms, just blaze black pls.)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2021
Hey, I have had this rom hack downloaded for a while and I know legends like celebi and jirachi are not shiny locked, but is victini shiny locked? I remember it being shiny locked in the original games, and i dont want to waste my time hunting it if it is shiny locked. If someone could confirm that it is not shiny locked, that would be much appreciated :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
Am I able to transfer Pok?mon from BB2(/VW2) to the Pok?Bank?

(I know I have to be careful about the Pok?mon's moveset, abilities and stuff since they're edited in the game)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
I'm trying to get the lunar wing, beat the e4 became champ and went to the strange house, went downstairs and back upstairs and nothing's working. Any help?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
In reversal mountain, I didn't find Torkoal as said in the wild pokemon changes in VW2. I found Golduck instead. I am incredibly angry about this, can anyone clarify whether they have captured Torkoal in VW2, because I need it for the trade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
You need to move to the basement via the stairs twice before moving to the middle top room.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2021
Is there a good program to modify this game with? I just want to look at legendaries and see if I could remove the shiny lock without an action replay code, and see if any other legends have shiny locks. I have been doing my research and still don't know if victini is shiny locked definitively, but the other ones put into the game aren't locked. Just wondering. Could someone help out if they have any answers?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is there a good program to modify this game with? I just want to look at legendaries and see if I could remove the shiny lock without an action replay code, and see if any other legends have shiny locks. I have been doing my research and still don't know if victini is shiny locked definitively, but the other ones put into the game aren't locked. Just wondering. Could someone help out if they have any answers?

The only shiny locks in the original B2W2 are on Reshiram and Zekrom. But in this hack, they are defaulted to shiny. Given that, I think every other pokemon can be obtained as a shiny.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Where is the plume AND the cover fossil?

I've spend hours to find answers in the internet, but there is nothing =( Maybe anyone of you can help me out.
I'm playing the version "Pokemon blaze black 2" and need to see "Archen" to complete the unova dex. I've already obtained the cover fossil. I've asked the dude in the caves of the twisted mountain maybe 200 times and yes, on every new day he is giving me a different fossil. But I never recieved the plume fossil from him.

can anyone help me please?!
greetings

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Where is the plume AND the cover fossil?

I've spend hours to find answers in the internet, but there is nothing =( Maybe anyone of you can help me out.
I'm playing the version "Pokemon blaze black 2" and need to see "Archen" to complete the unova dex. I've already obtained the cover fossil. I've asked the dude in the caves of the twisted mountain maybe 200 times and yes, on every new day he is giving me a different fossil. But I never recieved the plume fossil from him.

can anyone help me please?!
greetings
You don't need a Plume Fossil, Archen can be found in the wild in one of the rooms in the relic castle. The game comes with all those documents for a good reason, they're a much better source of information than searching the internet.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Okay, thanks for the advice... there are only three rooms (or did I miss something?), but I'll try it!
sorry... but which documents do you mean?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Okay, thanks for the advice... there are only three rooms (or did I miss something?), but I'll try it!
sorry... but which documents do you mean?

There should be six rooms according to the documents; Archen is the "furthest room left." When you downloaded the game it should have included a folder named "documents" with information about all the changes to the game. If they're missing you can find them here.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Can everyone else get Victini using the mystery gift editor just fine? Every time I try to load up my .sav file with it, it tells me that it's not a valid file.

Back