• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Er...

The pallate is used in a weather setting (I believe it's called "mist from top right corner or something along those lines), and I wish to do a 15 colour rotation of it, at a speed of two rotations per second. It's actually going to be used to imitate Golden Sun's Mind Read psynergy, which looks like this (I couldn't find a better video). The weather has an alpha (I'm not certain of the percentage but it looks like 50%) and thus, the colours would influence the tiles around it.

If you need me to insert an offset for the pallate you could always leave a buffer of sorts in the code for me to fill that in.

Is there anything else you need specified?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
well I have an mp3 file that I want to put in my game,however I can't find a progrm that will convert it to MIDI,someone can suggest me a usefull program?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I inserted some tile the a-map way. they look fine in a-map, but on vba they are all messed up... they also have animation that aren't in a-map. how do I fix this?

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
would ANYONE know the table offset for pokecries in FireRed or Leafgreen?!?!?!
It's kinda crucial for sinnoh pokemon and all

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
you mean do something like this: trainer battle.midi
well that's don't work....

No, he means listen to the track, buy a music writing program with some good midi sounds and create the MIDI on your own. I use Sibileus, it's a great program, but the MIDI isn't as good as I'd hoped.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
well I have an mp3 file that I want to put in my game,however I can't find a progrm that will convert it to MIDI,someone can suggest me a usefull program?

Converting a .wav file to a MIDI is hard enough. Converting a MP3 file is ever harder. Avoid such conversions anyway, as they're not worth the effort. You will experience enough problem to make your .mid file play the right way in the game. Just get the MIDI version of the song.

would ANYONE know the table offset for pokecries in FireRed or Leafgreen?!?!?!
It's kinda crucial for sinnoh pokemon and all

It's kinda crucial that you learn to find things yourself, sometimes. The table offset for FireRed US v1.0 is 0x48C914.

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
erm, i'm back, firstly, dunno how many people remember me, wasn't here very long before, but i have a question:
how do I expand a rom?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
damn I gave to my friend to insert sprites,the sprites are awesome,but when he sent me the hack back the O\W sprites are now looking like this on a-map:
2lxb8k7.jpg
however on the game they are looking good like normal only at a-map they look like this,what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back