• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Hi again RNC. I have all the pokes ready for our big trade, but I have to study for my psych final. I'm just here to remind you not to forget :P

I will be completely done with finals by tomorrow. SO I think we can do it anytime after then, is that ok?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi again RNC. I have all the pokes ready for our big trade, but I have to study for my psych final. I'm just here to remind you not to forget :P

I will be completely done with finals by tomorrow. SO I think we can do it anytime after then, is that ok?

That's fine it's no rush at all!! :)

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Hey I havent been on here in a long time what happened to that other site?

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Thats ok I just found my pearl version after being lost for a while. So hows your pokemon collection been coming?

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Well thats good i was playing pokemon black on my emulator but i couldnt get around the no exp thing so i quit..
Was fun seeeing the new pokemon though

Back