• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I've decided to take a small break from shiny hunting to ev train the shinies that i do have, cause out of the 60+ shinies i have i still have to ev train about 50 odd, which is obscene really.

Don't worry though, cause i'm still gonna post here and when i come back to shiny hunting i plan to restart colosseum and go for a shiny raikou, i do know how long it will take me but i just love raikou's colours.

I may pick a target off XD and go for that too.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
My opinion, Kratos, is that you have no chance in heck of finding it on FR or LG, so hunting it on Colosseum is a wise choice. Good luck with that.

As for myself, I am still playing through my LG and laughing at Lt. Surge's lack of common sense. (I mean, Why did he build an Electric pokemon Gym in the city with Diglett's Cave right next to it?! That mistake must've cost him many a Thunderbadge. LOL)

Anyway, when I get far enough in, my next big endeavor will be to aquire the shiny Hitmons, SRing for Lee and Chan in the Dojos and severely endangering the Hitmonloins to aquire a Tyrouge to evolve into Hitmontop. God help me...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
So here's the deal, i was at the Battle Frontier last night, Battle Palace to be exact. While battling a trainer used a shiny Mankey. I was like "Ho snap!"

So I was wondering does this count as my shiny encounter or is there always shinys in the Battle Palace is it is I may have to go emo and go back to Leaf Green because Emerald hates me. So does anyone know the answer to this?

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
Years
I was just wondering if anyone has read my post earlier. I am still waiting on a answer. Thanks =]

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
Years
Thank you for accepting me into the club. I am very privalged to be in the Shiny Hunters. =) Is there any other forum for Shiny Hunters that I should know about besides the freewebs page. I would also like to request a banner please =) Thanks mates

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
So here's the deal, i was at the Battle Frontier last night, Battle Palace to be exact. While battling a trainer used a shiny Mankey. I was like "Ho snap!"

So I was wondering does this count as my shiny encounter or is there always shinys in the Battle Palace is it is I may have to go emo and go back to Leaf Green because Emerald hates me. So does anyone know the answer to this?

Sorry, Yami, that counts as a shiny encounter. That's why I don't go to the BF, I don't want stuff like that happening to me. I hope you get a new shiny to compensate.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol Yami, I feel bad for you. And btw, I guess you n SH arw going to be all emo now. ;P

And I know, it was scary, one time I went through one part, and faced a trainer and he had a shiny meowth, thankfully, its a set shiny, and does NOT count as a shiny encounter... I think. xD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yes, the Battle TOWER Pokemon are set shinies. At least in FR/LG. There are a Shiny Meowth (belongs to a Burglar, he probably stole it), a Shiny Espeon (Double battle), a Shiny Seaking (the multi battle thing).

I'm terrified to encounter any trainers anymore, because unless it's pre-set, it's just like encountering a wild Pokemon.

Oh, and welcome to the club, AC.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
D: I can't say I'm not annoyed, but at least I know shinys exist on my emerald version, only took 115 hours to see one XD

I'll just hope for one of those chance encounters with another shiny that some people seem to get as soon as they catch one.

I'll DEFIANTLY be avoiding the Battle Frontier from now on.

*goes to hunt D:*

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WOOHAAA JUST CAUGHT ANOTHER SHINY !!!!!! caught me a shiny female golbat OMG soooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lol im happy thats 2 shinnies in 1 week YAY :)

gl to u all

fufu I WIN MUAHAHAHA SPEAKING OF WHICH once again to check whos winning plz check the spoiler in my sig (btw i forgot to add DDD's voltorb so i added that now along with my golbat :) ) only 9 more days left to hunt btw for this contest so get out and hunt till you drop .

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
*snorts*...yeah.... I knew you'd do something like this. :P But not like, after we just talked! @_@; You don't win just yet, any of us could still tie and/or beat you... unless you get, like, 5 more withen those 9 days, and with you, anythings possible. :P :(

Meh.

Still trying to get a shiny Magnemite on my Emerald. I can find 6 in a minute sometimes, which makes it 360 an hour. 180 in 30 minutes, which 180 is the number of Scythers I can find withen one hour. So it's only logical to try and get a Shiny Magnemite the quickest.
Although I have SR'd some for Charmander today. Nothing. I also like to play WiFi on DKRDS.... so that cuts into my possible SH time, but jeez I need breaks from it ya know?
I am, however, SHing Magnemite as we speak.

GL.
-D3d3d3

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
*snorts*...yeah.... I knew you'd do something like this. :P But not like, after we just talked! @_@; You don't win just yet, any of us could still tie and/or beat you... unless you get, like, 5 more withen those 9 days, and with you, anythings possible. :P :(

Meh.

Still trying to get a shiny Magnemite on my Emerald. I can find 6 in a minute sometimes, which makes it 360 an hour. 180 in 30 minutes, which 180 is the number of Scythers I can find withen one hour. So it's only logical to try and get a Shiny Magnemite the quickest.
Although I have SR'd some for Charmander today. Nothing. I also like to play WiFi on DKRDS.... so that cuts into my possible SH time, but jeez I need breaks from it ya know?
I am, however, SHing Magnemite as we speak.

GL.
-D3d3d3

breaks are definitly needed so you don't go crazy and end up hating pokemon XP

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Greetings, fellow shiny hunters. Guess what? My hatred for the Safari Zone has just been rekindled. The story can be summed up in 3 simple words:

Dratini. Shiny. RAN!!!!

I'm not kidding! I'm looking for a Dratini to add to my new LG team, and he just pops up. I was scared to do anythuing other than throw balls incase I scared it off, but after 2 balls, it... happened. The little f****r RAN AWAY!!! I felt like throwing my DS out of the window!

However the bright side to this is that now I know that my LG is not broken and can produce shinies after all. I'm now foucusing on my goal of finding the shiny Hitmons, and hopefully at some point, SR at the Game Corner when I have enough coins to buy a Dratini, just to make up for the one that got away. (Seriously. I lost a shiny DRATINI! I'm gonna have nightmares about this...)

Oh, and congrats to shido and good luck to everyone (including me) at the club.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Greetings, fellow shiny hunters. Guess what? My hatred for the Safari Zone has just been rekindled. The story can be summed up in 3 simple words:

Dratini. Shiny. RAN!!!!

I'm not kidding! I'm looking for a Dratini to add to my new LG team, and he just pops up. I was scared to do anythuing other than throw balls incase I scared it off, but after 2 balls, it... happened. The little f****r RAN AWAY!!! I felt like throwing my DS out of the window!

However the bright side to this is that now I know that my LG is not broken and can produce shinies after all. I'm now foucusing on my goal of finding the shiny Hitmons, and hopefully at some point, SR at the Game Corner when I have enough coins to buy a Dratini, just to make up for the one that got away. (Seriously. I lost a shiny DRATINI! I'm gonna have nightmares about this...)

Oh, and congrats to shido and good luck to everyone (including me) at the club.

thats why I dont go to the safari zone , I caught my oddish and my sunkern form the safari zone but they are tons easier to catch if i ran into a a shiny houndour and it ran i would destroy the entire safari zone

Years
i caught my shiny shiny nidoking and shiny paras in the safari zone and they did not run away thankfully for the shiny nidorino lol but i really couldve cared less if shiny paras ran away cause it just sits in my box and collects pokedust lol

well obviously no new shinys btw shido can you please post a picture and also yami do you want to race for shiny unown?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I have to agree with the others, I stay 100 miles away from the safari zone. It has alot of great Pokemon, but it's also a great place to bash your head in if a shiny appears and runs.

No new shinies for me. Gonna play DKRDS with a friend.

Back