• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
I am stuck trying to get the Egg which I know is not exactly game breaking but after spending 2 hours trying to figure out the answers I always give wrong answer on last one :(

Someone HALP ;=;

GOT THE EGG! THX
Here are my notes I made during my struggle
Spoiler:

Great game the night mode is almost unplayable at times though due to the dark theme especially the main ward layout on TFTs at an angle the whole grey turns dark gray to a point nothing is visible. Kinda forced to keep it at day time when I play by changing PC clock. Do I miss pokemon by doing this because thats anti productive to the players.

Also is there a way to increase the resolution? I hate having to use magnifier when I wanna lay back and play pokemon >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
@htt91: Getting the Egg: Zancross posted the entire list of answers not three posts above your own.

Changing the screen resolution: You can change the screen size from within the Options menu.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
@htt91: Getting the Egg: Zancross posted the entire list of answers not three posts above your own.

Changing the screen resolution: You can change the screen size from within the Options menu.

Yeah I got the egg thanks for the reply though ^^

I was asking for beyond 384p. Right now I use Magnifier when I wanna lay back and play from a distance >.<

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Is there any way to turn off the rain? It lags me AND it makes everything dark as crap...

=GRINDING SPOTS (only two that I found so far)=
ºOnce you get to Jasper Ward, or more commonly once you get into the Malchous Forest, you'll find Beedrills sometimes. These get you around 300~400 EXP, so it's a nice grind, especially if you're using a Psychic, Flying or Fire type against them.

ºIn the Grand Stairway, go to the cave and make your way to the most bottom level
Spoiler:
. This area doesn't have any music, but keep walking around here and you'll end up finding Unowns. They can go from lvl 23 all the way up to 33! A level 33 one gets you 1028 EXP!!! If you began training Magikarp, this is a nice play to level it up to Gyarados, and then train it with the newly learned Bite, since Unowns are weak to Dark-type moves.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
=GRINDING SPOTS (only two that I found so far)=
ºOnce you get to Jasper Ward, or more commonly once you get into the Malchous Forest, you'll find Beedrills sometimes. These get you around 300~400 EXP, so it's a nice grind, especially if you're using a Psychic, Flying or Fire type against them.

Yeah I am raising 2 Pokemon Teams and I grinded around 5 pokemon to Level 30 there so I can focus on the rest without worrying :D

Also the Maximise works if you Press ALT+ENTER incase anyone else wanted bigger screen while playing :)

Years
Needs better spots for grind Exp. due to the difficulty of some Gyms. I was unable to beat Serra without the help of Ninetales' Drought ability xD and griding for Exp. takes days. >.>
Also, are Heart Scales held by wild Pokémon?
I also think there are just few trainer battles in this 8th episode.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Needs better spots for grind Exp. due to the difficulty of some Gyms. I was unable to beat Serra without the help of Ninetales' Drought ability xD and griding for Exp. takes days. >.>
Also, are Heart Scales held by wild Pokémon?
I also think there are just few trainer battles in this 8th episode.

I would really prefer a VS Seeker included in the game for that reason.Since such harsh limits have already been placed why not let people train more pokemon the way it is generally done, its not like we can exceed the gym limits anyways and there are times you want to raise a new pokemon for your party before a gym :\

More Heart Scales would really help!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
*arrives at Apho beach*

Hu. No
Spoiler:

By the way, anyone can tell me if Moxie is broken? I don't get any message about it, so I don't know if I'm getting the boost or not. :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Lag fix somehow Please! I cant play due to such extreme lag but Im looking forward to it...I walk at like the speed of a slugma ugh.... Battles and Poke Center are fine but not anywhere else.... :(

EDIT: I tried it on Razer Game booster but still no such luck as to fixing the lag..I might just give up on playing this game :(

EDIT: Ive managed to ignore the lag for the most part and play a nice bit of the game however that lag patch can come anytime now! :)

Is Meowth rare? It was my first Pokemon I found o.0

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Lag fix somehow Please!

Trust me, I would love to fix the lag, however, there isn't a whole lot that I can do about it for now... The reason it lags is because the city is just that big, it's hard for computers to keep up with at certain points.
Now, there is a chance if I restructured the map tree that it could help clear it up (there is an equal chance it could become worse). The problem is anyone who saved anywhere around the affected area (which is very likely- a lot of people)- would have their data corrupted.

It's on my radar; I don't have a solution for it right now though. Sorry.

By the way, anyone can tell me if Moxie is broken? I don't get any message about it, so I don't know if I'm getting the boost or not. :/

It is; there's a list of what's complete here: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_effects

While I'm here, why is the night time so freaking DARK?! I understand that night is suppose to be dark, that's obvious, but I can barely see where I'm going. The constant rain doesn't help either :C

Actually, I was polling some players on our site- and tell me if you guys disagree- but the problem is actually less night and more the rain itself.
One thing of note is in other areas with brighter colours, such as Chrysolia, it actually makes a really neat effect. I think anyway. However, in the city, with all the black, I agree that it's frustrating to navigate.
It's another thing I have yet to find how to change, but I'm definitely going to be lightening up the rain.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Actually, I was polling some players on our site- and tell me if you guys disagree- but the problem is actually less night and more the rain itself.
One thing of note is in other areas with brighter colours, such as Chrysolia, it actually makes a really neat effect. I think anyway. However, in the city, with all the black, I agree that it's frustrating to navigate.
It's another thing I have yet to find how to change, but I'm definitely going to be lightening up the rain.

Hmm, well, I don't know if this is easy to do or not, but maybe you could offer the players an option to turn off the weather and night effect? That might reduce the lag to some computers. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I know everyone's been complaining about the Day/Night feature, and I hate to be part of the group, but it really is annoying. It actually has a good effect in Pokemon games, but that's because not everything is Grey. That's what bothers me, not the Day/Night feature. Seriously, based off what I see the only two colors available to whoever the graphics person is are Grey and Green and it's highly annoying. I don't know if you're trying to portray Reborn as a third-world country or something, but I never got the implication of that. It'd make more sense if that was explained. I don't expect to go to a city and see that everything is grey. Even in poorer countries, there's red, blue, and green dyes because they're cheaper to make and it adds some lively-hood to the area. Granted I'm only at the Lapis Ward, but at this point I'd expect another color rather than grey.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
Two questions:

1. Why is the Pokeplace site down?

2. How do you acquire stickers?

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
This actually looks pretty neat. The 2nd Screen is actually really nice.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I'm tired of Aia kicking my butt, so I decided to catch an Aron, evolve it, and then see her cry. Thing is, I've been searching at the Underground Railnet (where the Pokedex says he is) and haven't found anything so far. Is it really that rare? I've found 3 shiny Zubats while looking for him! D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'm tired of Aia kicking my butt, so I decided to catch an Aron, evolve it, and then see her cry. Thing is, I've been searching at the Underground Railnet (where the Pokedex says he is) and haven't found anything so far. Is it really that rare? I've found 3 shiny Zubats while looking for him! D:

You think you're having trouble? I'm struggling to get past Shade!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Two questions:

1. Why is the Pokeplace site down?

2. How do you acquire stickers?

I'm afraid I can't help with your first question, but you aquire stickers by doing sidequests.

For example...

Spoiler:

Back