• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: PokeTrivia GO!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
YUiCwiM.jpg

Welcome to our tale of adventure, some friends, and Pokemon. There had once only been a way to collect Pokemon by having a Trainer account on a public PC(or otherwise usuable PC at home). One day, the not-yet-famous inventor Sara Barrera came running to the keepers of this Region and showed them her new prototype. It was like a small watch, but was big enough to be able to use like a PC system from anywhere you wanted. Keeping the account tied to the old PC account meant if the device broke down you could still access your account without going too far from your town, and vice versa at your fingertips.
The Keepers thought this was an intriguing, wonderful idea. Soon, the Pocket PC Go was finalized and released to the public and younger trainers found it much more handy than a PC at most times. The device was working just as perfectly as had been planned.
One day, Professor Spruce, the leading expert on the bonds between Trainer and Pokemon, had gotten a good look at this device. He decided he wanted to try to see if the watch could also hold the information of the PokeDex, and with permission began to work on it. He fit enough PocketPCs to give out to the children getting ready to go on their adventures in his hometown.
Giving the parents and children papers detailing about the need for testers of this product, along with the adventure of being a Pokemon Master, he waited until they had agreed and come by to leave. Once he had seen them again, he was surprised to see they had already formed three teams amoungst themselves. The Professor didnt have time to think about it as he gave the new Trainers their watchdexes and choice of Starter.

. . .​

Alrighty! Time to start this great adventure! I've been pouring a lot into this and I wanna get this up now, but here's some more information uggggh before we start:

Spoiler:

Any other questions can be answered but for now this Week's events: (dont worry the next posts should all look better without all the rules posted btw)

"The Professor is handing out the devices he called a 'Pocket PC Go'. He gives you a 'small' lesson while you wait impatiently for yours. Finally, you get out of the lab and look around. Everyone seems to want to do different things, but you notice them grouping together. Looking down at your new friend in it's Pokeball you chose, you head to one of the groups."

All Teams, Week 1: Jelli Town
This week you must choose your Starter Pokemon out of all the Starters, not including Pikachu, Eevee, or any of the like that are associated. Only the three true Starters of each Region are choosable. I'll include the Alola starters as well, but you wont be able to fully evolve them until we get their final evos in a video or when the game comes out next month. Different people may have the same starters. Then, you must choose which team to be on. Each team has an up and down in it, but you are free to choose.
The base money everyone has right now is P1500.

Team Poison
Mascot: Vanillite.
Pro: Youre full of shiny hunters, youll have a higher rate of the already heightened shiny chance.
Con: You will gain 1 level less than the others during training.

Team Wish
Mascot: Sandshrew
Pro: Everyone shares, the items and money belong to everyone in the group so you dont have to constantly worry about money.
Con: You must figure out how to share those without one person hogging and getting hated(but really dont hate someone guys).

Team Scramble
Mascot: Venonat
Pro: Sweettalking people to giving you a discount at Pokemarts, you'll get all your items 50% off.
Con: The Gym Leaders are annoyed at your sweettalking of the Pokemarts and will go harder. Youre base chance of beating a Gym will decrease from 7/10 to 6/10(3/5). Will not effect the Pokemon League.

Here's the Trainer Registration Sheet!:

Trainer's Name: (your username)
Team:
Starter:

Spoiler: Current Trainers:
Lycanthropy, Team Wish
Team: Harry the Shinx, Male Level 5
Spoonette, Team Poison
Patrat, Female Level 5

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I just noticed I had no real sign up?? I was tired when I finally wrote this up sorry :'D Thanks for joining I was honestly going to drop it cause no one registered actually so yay :'3

6CZ729v.jpg

All Teams: You are here

Extending until next Saturday, anyone joining after we leave the first town will start back in Jelli Town on their adventure.

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Well I wish we'd at least had someone join Team Scramble but I'm sure someone will join later. This week's adventure starts now, enjoy. :D

Spoiler: Its not copying Legend its fair use- Trainers

All Teams, Week 1(real start!): Route 1
kAMaKRx.jpg

You are here.

You head out on your adventure finally, telling your mom goodbye and picking up your bag. The Professor gave you some items and money to start off with, along with your chosen Starter. Route 1 looms ahead, with lots of grass and Pokemon surely. There are a couple trainers out with their own low leveled Pokemon fighting each other. Items are bound to be lost under the tall grass in the area.

Spoiler: OPTIONS FOR ROUTE
There are many things you can do, but only time to choose 3. You can do 3 things in one post and wait for results, or 1 thing at a time on seperate posts until next week.
OPR stands for Once Per Route. You may only do those once in each area, otherwise you are free to do the rest multiple times at once.

-Look for Items
-Look for Pokemon
-Fight Trainers OPR
-Level Grind OPR
-Use Honey on a Tree OPR Must have Honey in Bag[/b]

Other non-limited options include healing your Pokemon, giving a Pokemon an item, and renaming your Pokemon with your Pocket PC Go(from now on dubbed PPCGo). You may offer someone a trade but only once per Route/City, unless you're trading Pokemon to evolve. You may also fight someone else over Pokemon Showdown if you want, but you wont gain levels though there's no limit on how often you can fight teammates/opponents.

Trainers:

Poison:
Spoiler: Poison Trainers
Spoonette
Spoiler: Pokemon and Bag
Spoiler: Pokemon
Sh Froakie Lvl 5 Male
Moves: Pound/Growl/Bubble

Spoiler: Bag
P1500
5 Pokeball
5 Potion

Wish:
Spoiler: Wish Trainers
Lycanthropy
Fennekin Lvl 5 Male
Moves: Scratch/Leer/Ember

P1500
5 Pokeball
5 Potions

Scramble:
Spoiler: Scramble Trainers
N/A

((Im actually impressed spoonette got that shiny already geez))

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
We can give nicknames? Sweet! I hereby name my Fennekin Arcana. :)

Alright, first off I'm going to mess up some Rattata and Weedle to grind Arcana for a bit, so that she's certainly strong enough when we fight a couple of youngsters later and steal their money. I'll also take a look for wild Pokémon (are there any wild Sandshrew around this route? :))

Years
Shiny Froakie! Yos! ^^ I shall call him Fancy!

Hmm what to do...

I think we shall also take this opportunity to grind, then go on the hunt for some Pokémon and items!

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Heres the catch- you do everything in the order you say it in. Id ask to search for Pokemon before training to even it out, or continue doing whatever of course. Shouldve possibly said something before but oh well bill cipher chuckle

Spoonette
Fancy gains 2 levels!
You found a level 5 Patrat! Would you like to try to catch it?
After some investigating, you found 1 Pokeball and 1 Antidote!

Lycanthropy
Arcana gains 2 levels!
You meet two trainers and with P200 total!
You found a level 5 Shinx! Would you like to try to carch it?

Trainers:

Poison:
Spoiler: Poison Trainers
Spoonette
Sh Froakie Lvl 5 Male

P1500
5 Pokeball
5 Potion

Wish:
Spoiler: Wish Trainers
Lycanthropy
Fennekin Lvl 5 Male

P1500
5 Pokeball
5 Potions

Scramble:
Spoiler: Scramble Trainers
N/A

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Okay, took me a while but Im getting back into the game. Spoonette, until you specify if you want Patrat to have a nickname she will not be named. On the topic of nicknames you may change their names whenever you guys want instead of a name rater, makes more sense really, but traded mons will need a name 'changer'. More about the Name Changer later.
No other updates needed, team updates and all are below and I was dumb enough to leave the map and town names and everything I needed so this is like a placeholder for tomorrow but I assure you 1 we are not dead and 2 we will continue tomorrow!!!!

Spoiler: Poison:

Spoonette
Fancy the Shiny Froakie Lvl 7 Male

Patrat Level 5 Female
Moves: Tackle/Leer

P1500
6 Pokeball
5 Potion
1 Antidote

Spoiler: Wish:

Lycanthropy

Arcana the Fennekin Lvl 9 Male

Harry the Shinx Level 5 Male
Moves: Tackle/Leer

P1700
5 Pokeball
5 Potion

Spoiler: Scramble:
None yet

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
HIIIIII FLARE! Can I join? :D Everything about this looks so awesome omggg and wow, did you draw that map? It looks great! (By the way, I added a "Featured" tag to this game to make it look more legit! ^^

Trainer's Name: Revise (forget Librarian :D)
Team: Scramble (no one else is on there yet, sooo...)
Starter: ROWLET PLEASE

Team Poison
Mascot: Vanillite.

Team Wish
Mascot: Sandshrew

Team Scramble
Mascot: Venonat

OMG THESE ARE BRILLIANT AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THEY CAME FROM! :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
HIIIIII FLARE! Can I join? :D Everything about this looks so awesome omggg and wow, did you draw that map? It looks great! (By the way, I added a "Featured" tag to this game to make it look more legit! ^^

Trainer's Name: Revise (forget Librarian :D)
Team: Scramble (no one else is on there yet, sooo...)
Starter: ROWLET PLEASE

OMG THESE ARE BRILLIANT AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THEY CAME FROM! :D

Wow, took you long to get here. I mean, hiiiii! o/

I'm still lonely in Team Wish, so I still got zero use of my team skills, but at least I have another rival! And my starter has type advantage against you. :D

Back