• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] (Moon) Offfering shiny events Zygarde, Xerneas and Yveltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Ok guys here is what i have to offer: 1 shiny japanese version of both Xerneas and Yveltal from the "XYZ Pokemon" event and 2 shiny north american Zygarde from the current "2018 Legends" event. All of them are 100 % legit and here is a list of what i would want in exchange. By the way, i dont know for sure if all the pokemon mentionned below can be obtained as shinies in a legit way, ill just assume they can be and make the list of what i want, and if any of these pokemon CANNOT be obtained as legit shinies, let me know and ill erase them from the list ok? Thank you! Ok here it is:

Shiny Arceus
Shiny Genesect
Shiny Diancie

If someone has a legit version of any of these, let me know so we can make a trade! :)

EDIT: Ok sater10, i corrected the list.

Last edited:
Years
Ok guys here is what i have to offer: 1 shiny japanese version of both Xerneas and Yveltal from the "XYZ Pokemon" event and 2 shiny north american Zygarde from the current "2018 Legends" event. All of them are 100 % legit and here is a list of what i would want in exchange. By the way, i dont know for sure if all the pokemon mentionned below can be obtained as shinies in a legit way, ill just assume they can be and make the list of what i want, and if any of these pokemon CANNOT be obtained as legit shinies, let me know and ill erase them from the list ok? Thank you! Ok here it is:

Shiny Arceus
Shiny Victini
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Keldeo
Shiny Meloetta
Shiny Genesect
Shiny Diancie
Shiny Hoopa
Shiny Volcanion

If someone has a legit version of any of these, let me know so we can make a trade! :)
the only legit shiny from the list above are Shiny Arceus, Genesect, and Diancie. they are obtainable through in-life event only and from Japan event only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back