• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New(ish) member

astraling

just a sad little dingus in a chip bag
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone! After much lurking, I've decided to join the PC forums, and I hope to have fun here (: I'm astraling, but I also go by Cia. I enjoy reading and writing (especially about Pokemon), as well as watching animated shows such as Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Miraculous Ladybug.

That's all from me for now, but maybe I'll see you around!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hi Cia! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love (if you don't already do) the Fan Fiction and Writing section! Hope to see you around :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC Cia! Glad you finally decided to join after lurking :3 We have a lovely Fan Fiction and Writing section. We'd love to see your works at some point in the future. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask~ Hope to see you around :D

Years
My friends keep saying how awesome Ladybug is but I just can't decide which version I want to watch. ;3; Probably going to go with French tbh, but Korean is cool too aaa.

Nice to meet you Cia. <3 I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Back