• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] What’s the longest you’ve been art blocked?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Art blocks are the worst, esp if you want to draw something but you cannot due to it.
For me, it's hard to tell since I haven't been in a serious art block nor remember it but I would like to say a good month? Normally I like to look around, explore, look at other art, or just draw without thinking if I were to experience that feeling.

Years
I wish I could be blocked for only a month... omg that seems so short to me haha.

On a positive note, I drew something I liked for the first time in 6 months! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I honestly don't know. It might have been ten years? I've currently fallen into another one as it seems. Don't know how long that'll last...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Bleh for some months now. I think my longest was probably for the most part like... a couple years barring maybe drawing one thing, hating it, and then now drawing anything again for a while.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Maybe a month. Maybe a bit more.

I do account for the possibility as well with my projects. So during my motivated streaks I try to get as much work done as possible, so I don't have to worry about comic updates too much. It's pretty much the reason I update weekly instead of whenever I got a page done, it means I'm less likely to go on hiatus.

Though it also helps to be part of a 100 days challenge workpact circle. It doesn't even demand much. But it's nice to have an incentive to do a little bit of work towards progress every day.

Back