• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to the Indigo Plateau (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Hpe you two have sorted things out Kone and Hal. As in the PM Hal, you have been given an official warning.

King, your not the only person vying for the last spot. Dragonite is as well, so I guess to be fair to the both of you. Whoever gives the best sign-up, and post sample will get the last place. I don't want to see any of the usual anime clichés in the sign-ups either.

King!

better
Years
Okay, cool! Thanks for giving me a chance!

I'll use my favorite character....I think....:)

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Everyone: I'm giving a deadline for everyone to have written up their two posts (Or both all in one post). They don't neccesarily have to be posted, but as long as they're written up by 2nd July. If they aren't posted before then, I may ask for them to be sent via PM just for confirmation.

This gives you all plenty of time, adding onto the few days you've already had.

- Cheers, Brian

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I am dropping out of Pokecommunity rps again for awhile. Too busy with form rps. Sorry.

King!

better
Years
That means...we both can have a part? If...our SU's are good enough....

I've been away today, I'll work on my Su! ^^

EDIT:

Name: Jazmine Rose Torzela

Personality: Jazmine is a "forward-moving" person. She enjoys trying new things and exploring new places. She HATES cheating and will punish those who DO cheat. She is very afraid of heights and on the downside; Jazmine can be a little (Or a lot) impatient. She is caring to those she is close with, but when it comes to evil-doers, Jazmine will put her foot down. Jazmine is an encouraging friend, and a good sport when it comes to not only battling, but other games too. She isn't very strong, but she can run fast. Jazmine is friendly towards new people, and loves to help out in almost any situation. Though, Jazmine is a little insecure due to her parents being away for so long(See History). She enjoys watching battles, as well as being in them, but her main goal is becoming the top coordinator.

Appearance: Jazmine has dark brown hair that goes down to about her chest and curls at the end. Her head is a circle shape and she has deep blue eyes. Her nose is small and centered on her head. Her lips are a pink-red color and her skin is a tanned color. She stands 5'7" and weighs 128 pounds. She wears a yellow hoodie with a pink heart on it, and dark blue jeans that cover her black and white, worn-out, tennis shoes. She wears an orange, plain, t-shirt underneath the hoodie. Lastly, Jazmine has a yellow bag that she carries on her shoulder, with the same heart on it. Most of her height comes from her long legs, and she has long arms too. At formal occasions, Jazmine wears a yellow dress that goes down to her knees, and matching yellow shoes. As an alternative outfit, Jazmine will usually wear a yellow striped tang-top, with matching yellow pants. In the cold, Jazmine wears a yellow coat, with her usual jeans, and yellow snowboots.

History: When Jazmine was young, she lived in the Kanto region, a great place for her parents, Debbie and Todd, because they were researchers. One day, about a week before Jazmine was to leave on her journey through Kanto, her parents had to leave on a research trip, promising they'd be back in a week so that Jazmine could start her journey.

Jazmine was sent to live with her grandparents in Hoenn, for a week. After a week, Jazmine's parents didn't return. Jazmine waited for another month and her parents still never returned. Jazmine waited and waited, but her parents never came. Each day, her grandma told her to keep her head up and her parents would be back. Now, three and a half years later, Jazmine was about to take the journey of her life, befriending Pokémon and exploring new places. She travelled through Hoenn, raising Pokémon, and collecting ribbons, along with her main Pokémon partner, Pyu, a Pichu.

Along her journey, Pyu accidentally swallowed a chipped off piece of Everstone, making it so she could never evolve. Jazmine met a young boy named Sam, who shared her exact birth date—July 18th. She placed second in the Grand Festival, losing to her biggest rival, Peter, who had grown up in Littleroot with her.

She returned to her home in Littleroot, and for a couple of years, lived a quiet, boring life. Then one day, an invitation arrived. It was a gold envelope, marked with Jazmine's name, with a sticker with a picture of a dark blue star on it, closing the envelope. IN closed was a boat ticket to the region of Kanto, and a note-with no signature-marked, I'll see you there. Jazmine decided to take up the challenge, and arrived at Lilycove the next day, ready for a marvelous adventure......

Other: I have used Jazmine before, in Pikalover10's great RP, New Hoenn. Unfortunately, we made it to Oldale town before we stopped. Jazmine is (my first) and favorite RP character. Although she REALLY met Sam(played by sasuneuchiha), and Peter in NH, and Pyu ACTUALLY swallowed the stone, most other things are exaggerated. Most of this is from the old SU, when Jazmine was 13, and I was a "un-advanced" (as if I'm "advanced" now. xD) RP'er. It was my first SU EVER. If you wish for more detail, please ask. Thank you!

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

~From: New Hoenn

I think it's good! Ask for more detail, if needed.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
The sign-up is good. But your post sample is pretty much a small script. If that's what your posts are going to be like, you wont get far.

King!

better
Years
It's not, that was my first RP, but I've improved, as you can see from the slightly updated SU. My posts are better now. ;)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I feel the need to apologize for the very lame post. I'm sorry. I just kind of wasn't there with my head, but I still wanted to post something.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
I will try and get my second post up soon, but i'm busy until saturday night, so hopefully sunday i will be able to get it up.

Other people still have to get theirs up too, though so i still have time

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
- I haven't been able to get on the forum these last few days. Just hasn't been working for some reason, dodgy server I guess. So tommorow afternoon I shall check up on everything.

Hope you all have been writing your posts.

King!

better
Years
I couldn't get on either, so I couldn't say that I was/am on 4th o' July vacation. I'll TRY to work on the post, but like I said, I'm on vacation. Sorry.

~King!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
I am working on mine, but i can't keep this adventure going myself.

I want the other players to write their post to viridian city first! Please

Everyone other than jake, kone, dutchess and the two new players, should write their posts, before i go onto the next one.

The fate of this RPG is in your hands! :nervous:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
I'm hoping everyone has been typing their posts over the last, what is it, week and a half? Plenty of time. I know Diego is working on his, I'm sure Dutcheese is too.

I'm going to edit the Character Profiles once everyone has done their Posts. Both of them!

- I know the site has been playing up lately, but there is Word Pad, everyone.

That being said, I'm prepared to give warnings if not done soon. As, Viridian Forest is the next Chapter. So come on people, mush.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I'll get my second post up asap I promise! I'm not dead yet >>
The thing is I'm kind of in a writers block and all my inspiration is going into art right now, but I'll do my best. yupp.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

It's been about two weeks since I have posted the latest Chapter. I know Diego has been working on his post, as he has been messaging me. But, Dutcheese and Haldariad are waiting, patiently. Need your posts done people, the first one doesn't matter as much as the next, so come on, chop chop.

If posts aren't done by Saturday, I'll have to give warnings.

King!: Keep enjoying your holiday. But try and get your post done when you come back.

King!

better
Years
Thank you, I've been back, but I have been busy ever since, so. . .

I'll try for it to be up today. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back