• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Universe Source

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
Years
Proper Licensing has been included
Credits to the PMU Team

[a id]e[/a id]
Pokémon Mystery Universe
Download Page | Website
PMU is a multiplayer online game that is based on the spin-off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.
Coded in C#

Hello everyone,

Today we're releasing a snapshot of the source and content for the Mystery Dungeon MMORPG, Pokemon Mystery Universe.
This is about five years' worth of accumulated time and effort from the development team, all made available to anyone who chooses to download it.
If you ever liked PMU enough to want to make something just like it, or wanted to know the inner workings of one of the longest-standing PMD MMORPG projects on the internet, this is something for you.

EVERYONE is encouraged to go about and try to make your own variations, mods, and games to the original Pokemon Mystery Universe.
However, if you happen to find success in your own endeavors, and find yourself surrounded with loving fans who adore your work, please remember all of the people who made this possible, and consider giving back to the community to help it move further.

We hope that with the release of our source and content to the open public, that perhaps the aspiring members of the community can take this base and develop it even further.
We also hope to encourage an open development environment among those that participate in working on this source.

You can find it at our main website's download link: http://www.pmuniverse.net/downloads.php
Github Links
https://github.com/Sprinkoringo/PMU-Client
https://github.com/Sprinkoringo/PMU-Server

The steps to getting a server and client running are in the README files. If you have any questions about the server's functionality, feel free to ask here. To learn more, head to our website/forums.

pmuadbanner.png

Pokemon™ Mystery Universe is a non-profit game no way related to Nintendo. © Pokemon™ Mystery Universe 2010. Some Rights Reserved. All media and conceptual design © Nintendo 2010. Pokemon characters and images belong to Pokemon USA, Inc. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokemon Company, Chunsoft, Pokemon USA, Inc. or Wizards of the Coast.

[LICENSING FIXED]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 15, 2017
Hello!
I've been encountering alot of bugs/or somthing, that a bit stands in my way

What I have fixed already = Password not saving, Maps not loading

Though I have 4 remaining question yet to be solved...
if you would be kind and answering me ^-^

The questions are:

1: How does the auto-updater work, I haven't found it or read any information about it

2: Will the Music/GFX go down? Since I have no idea how I can make one

3: Every new player (including me) have a other person's house, like my friend has sprinko's house

4: My server host is getting an error: 10000 loops @ AIProcessor
Any way to fix this? Or what does it mean?

anyway thanks for reading! I hope you have some answers to it ^-^

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
Hello, I just got the source code, and then I opened the server.
How do I make myself an admin ? I don't know how, please tell me.

Last edited:
Back