• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

string555

Banned
Years
The sky has been threatening to rain here for several days now, but it hasn't happened. I wish it would, I like when it rains. :D

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
90 on Sunday. Air conditioning still running. This is insane.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
dress.jpg

trying to look cute when it's cold out is impossible

we're not quite there yet, but already dreading the point where it starts snowing and I'm going to have to bundle up in like 4 layers and look like a snowman

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
It is 90 degrees (feels like 96) here in Michigan on the first day of autumn and I'm dying
I think it's hotter today than it was all summer...
It's actually hotter where I live than it is in Phoenix right now...

Last edited:
Years
They're already getting snow in the mountains a few hours away, but we're gonna have another spike of 90 weather in a few days. This is crazy.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
It's sunny, It's spring!

The skies are clear, life is thriving and wonderful!

22?C, the comfiest temperature ever. Not too cold, not too hot. I sure missed those sweet, sweet uninterrupted sun rays.

Back