• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you ever wonder the launcher?

Vragon

So Gen 5 had a lot of neat gimmicks and features and well this thread is here for peeps to talk about which ones they like the most. (or at least which ones they want to talk about)

For me it would be Black Tower/White TreeHollow and the wonder launcher (the latter more or less just personal enjoyment rather than downright quality).

BW was pretty hard to train in, but thank goodness that Black Tower/White TreeHollow came and we got not only a good training spot, but a, for lack of a better term "Side quest", that was interesting and an actual challenge. (Reasoning for Unova's challenge heh)

So what are all your thoughts on what's the best feature/gimmick to you all in Generation 5?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dream World 100%. By far my favourite feature - ever. I would be SO happy if something similar came back in the eventual remake, like, an in-game Dream World. But we'll see!

Years
I mostly enjoyed the Join Avenue in B2/W2, because it was so satisfying to see your shops grow and level up, and the features they offered were really useful.

I also liked the Musical, regardless of how much it was hated, because I loved the accessories and seeing how they looked on my Pokemon. Always loved that dressing up thing, you know.

Back