• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No, no, I know that. But it doesn't keep you consistently logged in. It just keeps you from having to re-enter your password and stuff. It still logs you out after 15 minutes or whatever it is. By keeping a tab open, even if I get distracted for those 15 minutes on MSN or something, it keeps me logged in the whole time. And it won't go and mark threads as having been read already. Just personal preference really...

o_o Oh~~ For me it doesn't do that~ I don't have to re-enter my password or anything.. it just keeps me logged in~ *shrugs*
@@ I guess I just don't find what other people are doing to be interesting~~

I look at it rarely if I randomly look under a profile and they're looking at it~ -3- Just to see if anything interesting's up~ But there rarely is~~

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Heh, I hope there aren't stalkers here, but yeah it's that person's fault if he/she put in any peronal information that gives away himself/herself. :\ Well, I sometimes check people's profiles, mainly those I'm familiar with or my buds, but that's just it. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Heh, I hope there aren't stalkers here, but yeah it's that person's fault if he/she put in any peronal information that gives away himself/herself. :\ Well, I sometimes check people's profiles, mainly those I'm familiar with or my buds, but that's just it. :)

I do that on occasion, too~ But I never give out any personal information about myself~
-3- BTW, a word in your sig is spelt wrong~ It's "visitors" and not "visiters" :3~

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Aren't you observant Kura... >.< If I had a working photoshop, I could make my own graphics, but here I've just got banners and text... :(

Well, yeah who would give out their address and phone number in a place like this anyway? PC is definately no dating sites! >:3 But yes, there are those stalkers who may visit here...the internet needs a 'police force'...*Norton Internet Security*... :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I'm just comfortable with myself being in invisible mode. XD Well, I don't get messages from any random people, but when it comes to advertising/junk mail, you bet I have lots! :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Aren't you observant Kura... >.< If I had a working photoshop, I could make my own graphics, but here I've just got banners and text... :(

Well, yeah who would give out their address and phone number in a place like this anyway? PC is definately no dating sites! >:3 But yes, there are those stalkers who may visit here...the internet needs a 'police force'...*Norton Internet Security*... :P

I only give out my MSN to PC people if I've talked to them on the forums for a while and I feel comfortable with giving it out~

@@ But I've given out my phone number to a few people here o.o Like Jorge, Paul, Jeremy, Kelsey, Dawson and a couple others~
I've given my address out to one or two people, too~ -3-

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Giving out personal information is just bad in general. Knowing there are stalkers in the net that aren't wanted. Hell, I feel nervous just giving away my MSN knowing there might be some random person out there to add me. >><<;

But now that I've decided not to display it, I feel somewhat better.

chu~ .-.

Yeah...there are a lot of stalkers on the internet.
A fine example right here...
*points at Derrick*

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I only give out my MSN to PC people if I've talked to them on the forums for a while and I feel comfortable with giving it out~

@@ But I've given out my phone number to a few people here o.o Like Jorge, Paul, Jeremy, Kelsey, Dawson and a couple others~
I've given my address out to one or two people, too~ -3-

Well it's always a risk to do so, but seeing you being one of the older peoples here it'll be fine for you, hopefully. ;) But yeah, as CharMz said, these stalkers are everywhere, and anyone can be their target. :\ In fact, WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT STALKERS ANYWAY?! I think we should move to a more positive topic... Then again, the next month's edtion of DCC will be out soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back