• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokemon XG (First Ever Pokemon XD hack)

PKMNMasterSonic

King Sonic
Years
Okay, quick question before I download. Are Glaceon and Leafeon on here? If yes, how do I evolve my Eevee into them or convert other Shadow Pokemon into them?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Leafeon and Glaceon are Gen 4. Did the creator add any new items to the Captain's list of evolution methods? Like a Leaf Stone to evolve Eevee to Leafeon since there's no moss-covered Rock?

Oops, meant to say post Gen 3, no Pokemon beyond Deoxys, other than Bonsly and the NPC Munchlax, are in Pokemon XG, so no Leafeon nor Glaceon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
can someone help me, I've played through til after game and have not found the shadow carvanha, does anyone know who has it and where they are. Everything else is a legend of sort i've missed and I also don't know where shadow Ho-oh is either but any help is appreciated

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
Can someone explain me how to properly patch the game? It does not seem to work to me :/

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Guys i download dolphin emulator but it says app not installed ,i am using a Samsung Galaxy j2 what should i do now?

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Really enjoying the game so far. I love the modern changes and additions made to it.

My only issue is the unnecessary Protect spam from the AI. It made the Coliseums and Mt. Battle so boring and tedious. I assume this is something difficult to change or modify within the AI's code, so I understand. Just annoying lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
This hack is amazing but PLEASE do something about the protect spam. It's not tactical. It's not fun. It's just annoying.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2020
This hack is amazing! I had trouble with the patch, but eventually I got it to work. Anyway, since bonsly is playable now does that mean that theoretically you can make any NPC playable as well? That would be pretty funny.

Also, is there any way to get a lucky egg or two in the game?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 17, 2021
Does anyone know if I can find a working copy of Pokemon XG next Gen for nintendont so I can play it on my wii?

I'm having trouble finding it, I heard it fixes a lot of problems that the original XD had, and thought that sounded like fun.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
This hack is amazing! I had trouble with the patch, but eventually I got it to work. Anyway, since bonsly is playable now does that mean that theoretically you can make any NPC playable as well? That would be pretty funny.

Also, is there any way to get a lucky egg or two in the game?

you can use bonsly in battle with that bingo game at the realgam tower, so i guess that's why it's only possible to have bonsly as a playable pokémon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2019
I really love this hack! I encountered a problem where I can't seem to use the PC. I've tried using different PCs in different locations, but the game always freezes when I use the PC. I can move my cursor within the PC box, but pressing A or B or even Z doesn't work. I can't pull up my team, exit, or select anything. How can I get past this hurdle?

Thanks so much!

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Will the Eevee you start with have Let's Go Eevee's Base Stats in 1.2.0?

Last edited:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
So I've been playing the hack for a while now, and I reached Blaine in Phenac. When I first fought him, he had a shiny Shadow Gengar. But my game crashed before I saved it, securing the shiny Gengar, and now that I've been redoing the fights, it's no longer a shiny Pokemon. I was wondering what the odds were for finding shiny Shadow Pokemon. I'll hunt for it if I have to, even though I REALLY don't feel like doing it.

EDIT: A friend of mine showed me that I was on an outdated version, so I guess it doesn't matter much anyhow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
Is the latest build confirmed to be compatible with a Homebrew-ed Wii on Nintendont or is there still a chance of corruption? Also, is there a way to further mod where pokemon spawn? It'd be nice to have my ideal team of Gardevoir, Metagross, Salamence, Lapras, Steelix, and Blaziken at least somewhere around mid-game so I can enjoy the rest of the game with them.

Back