• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen RSE Best legendary vote out: Ends on 31st December

Vote the legendary you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
Years
It's kinda funny (not at your expense, Peter, I sincerely do not mean it like that) that all the names of the Weather Trio, the box legendaries of Gen III, are all mispelled, while the rest are perfectly fine. I was amused the most by "Krogiya", as Strike the Blood already stated (That would actually be a cool Fakemon name!), but I also found "Gourdon" amusing. Here's how it played out in my mind:

Me: Go, Gourdon, use Eruption!
:t383:: THAT IS NOT MY NAME, PUNY HUMAN!

Rayquazza is funny too, but it wasn't as interesting as the other ones...

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE POINT AT HAND
Deoxys is an awesome legendary in many ways. He was the first to pioneer alternate forms, paving the way for many other Pokemon to follow (the bulk of them coming from Gen IV). He's also the only Mythical Pokemon to become simply a Legendary Pokemon as the games went on, a la Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, as if Deoxys took pity on the humans that weren't able to catch him earlier in the series. Quite a friendly compromise, considering that you have to get past Rayquaza to get to Deoxys in the first place, a fair trade I'm willing to accept. Those, and the fact that his theme is probably one of the best Legendary Pokemon themes out there, if not one of the best Pokemon tracks of the series for all time. These reasons are why Deoxys is one of the best legendaries in the series as a whole.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Rayquazza sounds Italian, I can't help but pronounce the 'zz' like in 'cazzo' now. Anyways, my favourites are Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Latias.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
Rayquaza wins, by far. Like, I love every legendary from Gen III, but it's Shenron-lite. It's fucking awesome. Plus the black shiny looks sexy af, even in RSE, where Rayquaza's sprite isn't the greatest due to size constraints.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
Let's be honest here, the legendaries in RSE sucked imo.

But I'd say Groudon and Latios, they're better mon in other generations.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Rayquaza, for sure! Back in the RSE days, my friend was the better trainer and I was always trying to catch up to him. He had been having trouble trying to capture Rayquaza, having been unsuccessful after a few weeks. I took on the challenge one day, and managed to catch it with an Ultra Ball. Hands down the toughest time I've ever had attempting to capture a legendary Pokemon, but it felt good once I caught it. Very special memory attached to this Rayquaza.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
why isn't Zapdos on there??? he is my favorite.

EDIT: Never mind I forgot I was in the 3rd Gen room.....

Last edited:
Back