• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Continue to spam this thread and you will face consequences. I am not interested in your discussions.

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Continue to spam this thread and you will face consequences. I am not interested in your discussions.

Sorry, but if you're not interested in their discussions, then why click on this thread? If you are going to view this thread, then perhaps you can take in how much some members dislike you for what you've done. That is, unless you're an April Fool's joke. You claim you're not, but nobody is sure yet.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

I am appalled that you would think me capable of this "spam" of which you speak. Every one of my posts is made with the utmost care and the fact that you believe otherwise hurts me deeply, sir.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
The banhammer guy has spoken!

To be serious, who wants to be a Mod while you're an admin? You're a jerk, plain and simple. We're having fun while we can before you put your dictator plans into action. Even the mods are playing around, and they're supposed to be models, really. That says something. (I call them mods still because you de-modded them because you felt butthurt.)

now guys we need to make an IRC, just in case we get banned.

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
The banhammer guy has spoken!

To be serious, who wants to be a Mod while you're an admin? You're a jerk, plain and simple. We're having fun while we can before you put your dictator plans into action. Even the mods are playing around, and they're supposed to be models, really. That says something. (I call them mods still because you de-modded them because you felt butthurt.)

now guys we need to make an IRC, just in case we get banned.

We have an IRC, but Lerroux can probably access that too. Maybe an MSN or something. We should stop these discussions, or we'll probably get banned for no reason, or for off-topic spam...

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Fun doesn't exist in Lerroux's dictionary
Now, while I'm simply a new member with no real value and easy to dispose off, I thought I should mention something, enough trying to be the nice guy, Lerroux is a jerk

Skystrike

Years
Yes, but he hasn't. And that's cool with me. We're just having fun, while waiting for something that says APRIL FOOLZ!!

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Look, we don't hate Lerroux, (well i dont?), but if he wants to be a better administrator here, he needs to realise that he isn't the only one with opinions. He needs to recruit all staff back again, and then maybe people would start to actually like him.

Skystrike

Years
I hate him right now. He's abusing his power.

Now if he would make everything back to normal and do the things that Empathy said, I'd accept him.

tl;dr stop enforcing what you just say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back